PDA

View Full Version : Nordschleif - Assetto Corsa Mod track

ATAG_Naz
May-26-2014, 08:44
I've recently been driving around a mod track for Assetto Corsa; Nurburgring - Nordschleife.

A fully laser scanned official version of this track will be released with a DLC pack at some stage soon(ish) after the game goes final, but in the meantime, this is one hell of a great unofficial mod version!!

...and to think, the official mod tools are not out yet.

After pushing too hard and not really knowing the track, I finally decided to take it slower and just try complete the track without incident...

I sure am enjoying this game;

;;)

https://vimeo.com/96480057

https://vimeo.com/96480057

ATAG_Freya
May-26-2014, 08:56
Wow this looks nice, great driving Naz! :thumbsup: I found a rocketfish racing wheel at a second hand store for $25. The pedal part of it is shot but my rudder pedals work nicely anyways. I may have to treat myself to this driving simulation (not game, hehe). Thx for the vid!

9./JG52 Ziegler
May-26-2014, 11:34
Nice drive Naz. That is always a tough track to get a decent time on. Hard (for me) to get a single mistake free lap on that monster! (with decent time) Can't wait to see it in AS!:thumbsup:

ATAG_Lewis
May-26-2014, 19:44
Yoikes...I gotta get another driving game man!!..

ATAG_Dave
May-28-2014, 10:40
Wow that looks incredible :thumbsup: When is it due for full release?

Edit: Looks just too good - just ordered the early access thing on Steam and dug out my old steering wheel from the loft :-)

ATAG_Naz
May-29-2014, 05:31
Awesome, hope you like it Dave. As I've said ad nauseum lately, its early access and there is plenty a missing/not implemented still ... but I am enjoying the "driving experience" it gives.

:thumbsup:

After the World Cup finishes I am thinking of rewarding myself with an upgrade from my G27 wheel to a thrusmaster T500 RS. I already have the Thrustmsater H-Shifter on my driving frame now which I use instead of the G27 shifter, and it is great.

I'll be sure to send over my G27 to you Freya when done (along with the PC I owe you .. cough cough)

;)

ATAG_Dave
May-29-2014, 05:36
Awesome, hope you like it Dave. As I've said ad nauseum lately, its early access and there is plenty a missing/not implemented still ... but I am enjoying the "driving experience" it gives.

:thumbsup:

I had a quick go yesterday evening - visually its stunning for sure and it looks like there is plenty of detail in there to keep me interested. Its years & years since I played any such game so its going to take a while to get used to it though :stunned: Driving quickly without being able to feel it through your backside as it were always seems much harder than in real life!

Combat Wombat
Jun-09-2014, 14:56
just came across the Bathurst track (bathurst N.S.W. Australia) .After commenting on a YouTube video the guy sent me a download link,I guess I'm allowed to share the link ,

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/resources/track-bathurst.2346/