PDA

View Full Version : Hans und Lieselotte

Dutch
Feb-07-2012, 15:03
Another daft bit of filming. :Grin:

Fingers crossed re copyright issues!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBS48ajACA8&feature=youtube_gdata

And now for Episode II - The Umpire Mike's Back!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pItln_8DjM

(also available in its own unique thread)

And now for the finale;

Hans und Lieselotte, Episode Three - Revenge of the Myth.'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM3rjhAeD7w&feature=youtube_gdata

ATAG_Colander
Feb-07-2012, 19:29
:dthumb:

ATAG_Knuckles
Feb-07-2012, 19:31
Excellent !!! great story board work and music sync

where did you get the ME-108 ????

Knuckls

[FFCW]Urizen
Feb-07-2012, 20:36
i had a good laugh :thumbsup:

@Knuckles: 108 is implemented, but restricted to AI

ATAG_Knuckles
Feb-08-2012, 07:51
Hummmmm seems a bit odd to me, a 108. why spend time putting one of those in place sorta be the same as a "Miles Magister"

Errrrr:inq:

Knucks

Dutch
Feb-08-2012, 08:20
Hummmmm seems a bit odd to me, a 108. why spend time putting one of those in place sorta be the same as a "Miles Magister"

Yep, odd isn't it? But so are the Walrus and Anson as AI.

I have this theory that the original intention was to have a 'Training progression' campaign in the game, i.e. Tiger Moth-Anson-Blenheim-Wellington(?!), or Tiger Moth-Anson-Walrus-Sunderland, or in this case Maybe a Bucker Jungmeister-Me108-Me109.

But then whatever happened with the develpment happened and a lot of AI a/c which were intended to become flyable didn't and they released it in a state far from what was originally intended. It would seem the only explanation for the inclusion of these non-combat AI 'planes at any rate.

Apart from making silly film clips that is! :)

III./ZG76_Keller
Feb-08-2012, 08:56
Amazing movie Dutch!

ChiefRedCloud
Feb-08-2012, 10:13
Great stuff this ...... thx:thumbsup:

ATAG_Knuckles
Feb-08-2012, 13:10
as for addictive : well I did a bunch of film making about 10 years ago and actually had a "film editing" computer made for me by "Ailenware" to the tune of ahh well thousands. It wound up being a very good "Boat Anchor. Now you guys are giving me the itch again. However at this time I no longer have any of the editing software, Except for the audio, which I still have (Goldwave) Looking to possibly purchase something . Used to use Adobe premiere pro which sells today for about $600.00, too steep for me. Anyway attached is a first attempt in 10 years, had to use Windows movie maker. The windows 7 version isn't half of what XP version was.

as some know i am very active in large scale radio contol. This film is all from teh same guy at my flying field that continues to build large scale aircraft but has NEVER obtained the skills to fly them. As you can see at the end he always blames something besides his lack of skill Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXxCaupAQ8Q&feature=email

Knuckles

Dutch
Feb-08-2012, 13:40
:laugh1

Yep, I,ve met a few like him! Been years since I did any R/C. Still got my Futaba gear though, one day maybe.............:happy

Badger
Feb-09-2012, 01:09
You forgot to add, "That no REAL aircraft were hurt during the making of this movie." disclaimer... lol

Badger

Dutch
Feb-09-2012, 01:48
You forgot to add, "That no REAL aircraft were hurt during the making of this movie." disclaimer... lol

Badger

Huh! I was considering putting a 'PEGI 16' warning at the front, just in case anyone was offended by 'Piss Off!'. In fact, the original version has far stronger language, but then I remembered a warning I got over at 1C for using some quite innocent English euphemisms such as 'John Thomas', 'Size of the Portion' and 'Bush' and thought better of it.

:dthumb:

ATAG_Bliss
Feb-09-2012, 02:12
Very nice work Dutch :)

335th_GRAthos
Feb-09-2012, 07:27
ROFL! Sweet!

Nice Job! :thumbsup:

ATAG_Snapper
Feb-09-2012, 14:09
That was hilarious, Dutch! Good one! :thumbsup:

Dutch
Feb-09-2012, 21:40
Well Thanks All! :TYTY!:

Original Post updated to now include Episode II - The Umpire Mike's Back

(It's ok, I can hear the groans from here! :laugh1)

MajorBorris
Feb-10-2012, 19:57
:dthumb: good fun!

LG1.Farber
Feb-11-2012, 12:23
Hahah you goon! :thumbsup:

Dutch
Feb-12-2012, 14:24
Hahah you goon! :thumbsup:

Thanks Farber Mate! I'll take that as a compliment! :Grin:

OP edited to now include Episode III - Revenge of the Myth. :uhoh :happy

ATAG_Knuckles
Feb-12-2012, 16:36
Absolutely wonderful stuff mate: !!!!

Knucks

ATAG_Naz
Feb-13-2012, 01:34
Really really enjoyed those mate! :dthumb:

Atreides
Feb-21-2012, 19:43
Well made! :dthumb:

Jack Morris (Lucky)
Mar-19-2012, 05:41
Dutch this is subtle comic genius!

I love the way you over-use the 633 squadron theme every time the Blennie's appear even for a split second.

Episode 3 was the best:

"Don't worry, the Zerstorers will look after us!", "Meanwhile the Zerstorers were already in the, looking after everybody"

"Who's that you've got with you?" "His name is Oleg... He's living there for tax reasons"

"Oh no, they are Spitfire Mk.IIs", "I thought they were just a myth!!"

^ Each one of these lines almost made me fall of the chair. :hpyclp:

I also love the way you showed the ridiculous indestructibility of the 110.

-- Oh, and this bloody well better not be the last episode! :angrymob:

Jack

Dutch
Mar-19-2012, 10:13
Thanks Jack!

I dunno, I only ever intended it as a trilogy, but like George Lucas before me, perhaps I'll do a series of prequels, such as how Hans got his bunions and consequently met the lovely but foul mouthed Lieselotte, what happened when Hans met Lieselotte's Mum, and what Umpire Mike was doing in Guernsey to begin with.

Maybe.....................:uhoh

[FFCW]Urizen
Mar-25-2012, 10:50
not to forget, the most dramatic scene ever invented:

"I am your Father Hans and btw, Lieselotte is your Sister, so get yourself a new girl!!!"