PDA

View Full Version : Gun loadout does not work the same in Single Player???

TWC_NINja
Jun-01-2014, 11:36
I've been messing with different gun Loadout settings lately, but it seems like they only work in Multi-player. I say this because the latest one I'm testing has no tracers, which worked fine online, but when I applied the same loadout from the drop down menu under Guns in Single-player, the tracers showed up again. I tried with different aircrafts, but the tracers kept showing up...

I usually make my changes in the Loadout menu and then save as, and save and re-save to make sure they're applied. Then I open up the user.ini to copy/paste the settings onto other aircrafts I fly. Then I return to the game and load different planes to check that the loadouts are applied correctly.

Question is, is there somewhere else that the new settings need to be present for Single-player mode to see the new loadout?

Thanks.

NINja

ATAG_Septic
Jun-01-2014, 12:09
Hi Ninja,

In single player missions the weapons are set by the mission so you need to edit your mission using the FMB to use your preferred load-out.

Septic.

TWC_NINja
Jun-01-2014, 12:47
Hi Ninja,

In single player missions the weapons are set by the mission so you need to edit your mission using the FMB to use your preferred load-out.

Septic.

Gotcha, thanks VM.