PDA

View Full Version : A thank you to all the mission makers

trademe900
Jun-10-2014, 06:55
To Gruber, Salmo, Spiritus, Reddog, Colander, and to the others that I've failed to mention- please do forgive my ignorance. For what it's worth I just felt like saying thanks for your efforts and fantastic work with the missions in the rotation, both past and present. The quality just blows my mind and the fun factor we have playing on the ATAG server with these maps somehow never drops off. The more time spent playing each mission, the more appreciation I gain for them. We really do have some mad fun times and immersive experiences with every one of these maps.

We had some great battles over the River Somme tonight on Fall Rot (Battle of France) and every day Spiritus Mortem's new map is bringing great new experiences for both bombers and fighters. We had an impromptu 10 ship Blenheim bombing raid just before on the Kanalkampf map and I had tonnes of fun in my g50 on Sealion, downing RAF planes in tandem with Falco in his 109 before flying red for Hellfire corner to do battle in the Hurricane.

I must say, I really do miss the past maps too- all of them. Homeplate has got to be one of the all time classics and we have put together some unforgettable big-wing level bombing raids in Ju88s. Then of course, for the time zones when the server population gets low, the winter Littlestone map made for super fun. Oh and where did that other map go- the one with the Hurricane's at Calais Marc and the g50 airbase at Zutkerque? Ah, so many good times!

Thank you guys, we just have too many fun times to keep count of with your work!

9./JG52 Ziegler
Jun-10-2014, 07:43
+1 :thumbsup: Too right. A big thanks to a thankless job. :salute:

ATAG_Colander
Jun-10-2014, 09:53
your welcome but I don't make missions :)

EG14_Marcast
Jun-10-2014, 09:56
.......Thank you guys, we just have too many fun times to keep count of with your work!

I subscribe everything. From a bomber's point of view, all the maps in the actual rotation show a great variety of different targets and I have great fun flying on both sides and experiencing different attacks. You really did a great job guys! :thumbsup:

ATAG_Septic
Jun-10-2014, 14:05
+1

Thanks from me too, to all the mission makers.

Septic.

@Colander. You do do the odd little thing that makes this all possible though old chap!

LuseKofte
Jun-11-2014, 01:36
Yes, I really am grateful for the missions rotating. These campaign type missions making this sim a Bomber pilots wet dream

56RAF_rumba
Aug-26-2014, 13:25
+1 Thanks to all for missions/maps past and present

ATAG_Lewis
Aug-26-2014, 13:39
Without whom....None of this would be possible...Big ~S~