PDA

View Full Version : Loadouts tool

Gix
Jun-23-2014, 08:26
hello,

I've been trying to make a visual tool for that.
at the moment it just cover Spitfires and hurricanes (I will do for 109 later)
here are some screenshots to explain how it works :

first window:
All your existing loadout can be managed from here

second and 3rd window:
are to creates, save or modify some loadouts

You you need to build some belts (set/serie of ammunitions for a gun) and save them with a proper name. Once that done it is easy to load your guns/planes or to save your load as a preset for later.
of course your existing loadouts are saved as presets.
of course and unfortunately CoD must be relaunch in order modifications are taken in account.
no need to install, just extract and launch
it works on user.ini file if it is located in ...Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover - MOD. as far as I know, for some reasons, it is not the case for everybody
just let me know if you find some bugs !

update 2.2

small update for a better compatibity

- no more crash without user.ini in the right place. Creates a new one from scratch. (it is a good idea to delete tem.tem file from ...\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover - MOD\belt to be able to use any planes)
- No more crash because of the " character that appears sometimes (don't ask me why) in the user.ini for many people
- no more bug in game with the space character of user.ini. They are replaced by _
next update will be for 5.0 fortunately...:)

update 2.1

- continu0 (thanks to him) did a very good tutorial video. Check it at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Lukb6KgRuw
- bug fixed in E1 loadout (delete old E1 presets)

update 2.0

new to this version:
- added German planes 109 and 110
- ability to unload a single plane
- Belt delete option
- help available for each window
- slight changes in English planes window
- few bug fixed

have fun !

Dauntless
Jun-23-2014, 09:06
:devilish:

ahab71
Jun-23-2014, 11:20
Very nice:thumbsup:, THX:)

same Tool for the "blue planes" would be really appreciated...:D

X-Raptor
Jun-23-2014, 16:32
:thumbsup: THIS IS SUPERB!!! GREAT WORK M8!!..

Just really make this for 109 ..and 110 and you win my Oscar!!..

Gix
Jun-25-2014, 04:37
Try to work on it.
but I read in this post:
http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5193
all ammunitions are not available for all the planes.
do someone know which ammunitions are available for 109 e1, 3, 4 and bf110 in game?

9./JG52 Ziegler
Jun-25-2014, 08:04
Gix, this true that some cannon rounds that are available in an E4 (minengeschoss) are not in E3's and of course E1's have no cannon.

ahab71
Jun-25-2014, 09:12
Try to work on it.
but I read in this post:
http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5193
all ammunitions are not available for all the planes.
do someone know which ammunitions are available for 109 e1, 3, 4 and bf110 in game?

Ok, maybe this helps (scroll down a little): http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5823&highlight=mg17 should be uptodate(almost)...

THX for your efforts!&S! :salute:

Gix
Jun-25-2014, 09:26
Ok, maybe this helps (scroll down a little): http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5823&highlight=mg17 should be uptodate(almost)...

THX for your efforts!&S! :salute:

Waow, great post !
if I sum-up :

7.92×57, S.m.K.H no longer exist in the game whatever the plane (if you select it, it will be substitute by 7.92×57, S.m.K)
20mm M-Geschoss m.Zerl is only available on all 109 E4 versions

am I right ?

ahab71
Jun-26-2014, 10:08
as far as I know, you're right as could be..
maybe some member of TF could clarify for V4.312...
S!:salute:

Gix
Jul-16-2014, 09:26
I have updated with German planes.
version 2.0 is available for download in first post
tell me if you find some bug (hopefully not :) )

X-Raptor
Jul-16-2014, 09:48
down:

X-Raptor
Jul-16-2014, 09:59
I have updated with German planes.
version 2.0 is available for download in first post
tell me if you find some bug (hopefully not :) )

GREAT!!!.THANK YOU GIX that's a very helpful Tool, and also congrats for the detailed explanation you give in the program, also I love the graphic interface. Well Done really!!thank again.

Hope this will be a stiky Utility tread.

!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Gix
Jul-18-2014, 06:08
2.1 now :recon:
Found a bug in E1 ... grrr

ahab71
Jul-18-2014, 09:58
2.1 now :recon:
Found a bug in E1 ... grrr

Thank you, mate!
Your efforts are very much appreciated :thumbsup::)
S!:salute:

Gix
Aug-04-2014, 04:48
tutorial video by continu0 added

farley
Aug-04-2014, 12:40
This looks great!
However, I can't load it properly because it is supposed to load into "... cliffs of dover - MOD\user.ini"

I do not have the "user.ini" part. So, although the program will open, it has nothing to load a belt to and therefore does not work for me.

Strange... thanks in advance to anyone willing to help me sort this out.

Gix
Aug-04-2014, 13:34
This looks great!
However, I can't load it properly because it is supposed to load into "... cliffs of dover - MOD\user.ini"

I do not have the "user.ini" part. So, although the program will open, it has nothing to load a belt to and therefore does not work for me.

Strange... thanks in advance to anyone willing to help me sort this out.

maybe you have the steam cloud activated which is not to recommanded..

farley
Aug-04-2014, 15:25
I have the steam cloud deactiveted. Thanks for the suggestion though.

This is what shows on the screen if I:

1/ go into cliffs of dover - MOD

There is no user.ini

2/ Open the loadout tool. The tool opens but then i get this:

So not sure what tro do to get it working.

Continu0
Aug-04-2014, 18:07
hi farley
go on the atag multiplayer server, create a custom loadout with the game menu And create a plane. after that, the user.ini should be there...

Continu0
Aug-04-2014, 18:09
hi farely

go on the atag server, create a custom loadout with the game menu and create an airplane. after that you should have the user.ini

Gix
Aug-05-2014, 04:04
I have the steam cloud deactiveted. Thanks for the suggestion though.

This is what shows on the screen if I:

1/ go into cliffs of dover - MOD

There is no user.ini

2/ Open the loadout tool. The tool opens but then i get this:

So not sure what tro do to get it working.

hello

It crash because it doesn't find the user.ini file where it is supposed to be.
one suggestion is to simply copy your user.ini file from the the steam directory:
to the my documents directory.
Then the tool will work
create a loadout and check in game if your new loadout is there

farley
Aug-06-2014, 10:17
hello

It crash because it doesn't find the user.ini file where it is supposed to be.
one suggestion is to simply copy your user.ini file from the the steam directory:
to the my documents directory.
Then the tool will work
create a loadout and check in game if your new loadout is there

Thank you Gix and Continu0 for your suggestions. Working well now. Thanks for sharing it.

Topgum
Aug-23-2014, 13:15
Hello Gix,
thank you for a long awaited load-out-tool! which makes living with Clod easier :thumbsup: really good! :salute:

But - sigh - it doesn't work for me. That's how I do it: When I create a belt preset via the l-tool, the belt configuration is saved in the "belt"-file and the belt-preset here "E1 AP L" for the E1 is written in the user.ini.
Even my already existing presets in the drop box are available. The game has to be restarted- done,Steamcloudsync is off anyway, so far so good. But the game simply ignores it.
In the GUI for the load-out, online in MP-mode, the new created "E1 AP Lspur"-preset doesn't appear.

I found out later, that the new load-out-preset "E1 AP Lspur" is not written in the load-out section for the E1 in the user.ini, only the beltconfiguration.:stunned:

Take in account that when I start the load-out-tool 2.1 I get the Microsoft.NET Framework-error-screen ( invalid symbol/character in the path).
Further when I hit the drop box "preset list" there is also an error-screen
(fatal exception error in the application.....invalid symbol/character in the path)

Sorry for giving you this problem, but maybe there is a solution?
I would be so great to create the load-outs in that way, especially for english fighters and the 110 , and not by the anoying ingame:cussing: GUI
Thanks a lot in advance,
TG

Gix
Aug-23-2014, 15:09
hello TopGum,

seems you have mainy issues :)
if the preset is in user.ini it should work.
I see two possibilities:
1 - your game don't use user.ini in ...Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover - MOD but the one in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\49317767\63950\remote" (numbers can change). It seems that happen if you use steamcloud (but you don't) or if you have never create a loadout from inside the game. you can try to do one, just to be sure.

2 - it is a good idea to avoid "space" in the preset name. I have had some troubles with that before (don't ask me why :)). I suggest you rename your present "E1APLspur" in order to check (don't edit the name, rewrite it completely without "space"). I just tested and I reproduce the problem...

I found out later, that the new load-out-preset "E1 AP Lspur" is not written in the load-out section for the E1 in the user.ini, only the beltconfiguration.:stunned:

here I don't understand because you said before it was correctly written..... Belt are not written in user.ini, there are just save in the "belt" directory.

Take in account that when I start the load-out-tool 2.1 I get the Microsoft.NET Framework-error-screen ( invalid symbol/character in the path).
Further when I hit the drop box "preset list" there is also an error-screen
(fatal exception error in the application.....invalid symbol/character in the path)

What is the path for your user.ini ? it is logical it claims 2 times, because at start and when you hit "preset list", the tool open the same user.ini path.
I suspect there is a character that doesn't like:) anyway seems to work if you acknowledge, right ?

Sorry for giving you this problem, but maybe there is a solution?
I would be so great to create the load-outs in that way, especially for english fighters and the 110 , and not by the anoying ingame:cussing: GUI
Thanks a lot in advance,
TG

I am confident with the "space" trick, it is easy to try.
The tool, just deal with a text file (user.ini) and it seems to work for you.
good luck

Topgum
Aug-24-2014, 08:44
Hi Gix,
you are my hero!
:snoopy:
First thank you a lot for your quick reply. And then your second item - don't using the space in the preset name is the solution, that that made it working for me. Once created a new belt & a new preset without "space" like "E1APoLspur" makes it available in the GUI drop box
Next Pics showing saving the loadout with the same name in the plane-loadout options menu in the first tab, in german "Waffenpakete"
That's the point where I made you maybe confusing

here I don't understand because you said before it was correctly written..... Belt are not written in user.ini, there are just save in the "belt" directory.

I got the "loadout-part" in the user.ini mixed up with that "save-as-a-preset"-function or "transfer it to a plane" in your tool. I am still not sure what the last step (transfer) finally does for the game, once the preset is already saved, especially in QM, FMB & MP. Maybe I find it out later

Then, by trying out I your tool I got a "P40-bug" Unfortunately it doesn't mean that a 40mm cartridge and a MGFF40 comes with your tool. :devilish:
I hope it makes you laughing, though
Again, thank you very, very much for your effort and your super:cool:tool,
cheers, TG

PS: Fore those who got still trouble with the Steam-cloud, because of when you turn it off BEFORE you start the game and you are suffering of all your Joystick-settings have been gone, try that way:
First start Steam, then Clod, play it a little while (it is just in case you need a little be assured by Voodoo) and than turn off the cloud-synchronisation quick & dirty . In my Understanding it makes sure that your last valid and wanted Joystick-setting and Keyboard mappings are written in Steam/userdata/79895336/63950/remote files. So you can use them from now anytime online & offline. That's basic to use the user.ini in the Documents/1C/Clod-mod-path in terms of the loadsout tool.
It was only my desire to get Gix's loadsout-tool to work that I could finaly manage to switch off the evil steam-sync last week :grrr:

Gix
Aug-25-2014, 04:03
hello

Next Pics showing saving the loadout with the same name in the plane-loadout options menu in the first tab, in german "Waffenpakete"
That's the point where I made you maybe confusing

I got the "loadout-part" in the user.ini mixed up with that "save-as-a-preset"-function or "transfer it to a plane" in your tool. I am still not sure what the last step (transfer) finally does for the game, once the preset is already saved, especially in QM, FMB & MP. Maybe I find it out later

shot explanation:
"preset" is just a saving in the tool. It is ready to be injected in the game or load in the tool for further modifications. You have noticed the tool automatically save as presets your old existing loadouts when you launch it (then you can work on them even if they were created in game)

"transfer it to a plane" does exactly what it says, makes a preset available in the game. you can also "unload a plane" without deleting the preset. If the preset is already in the game (in user.ini in fact), pressing "transfer it to a plane" does nothing.

the tool does nothing about this "Waffenpakete" part.

Cheers
Gix

pon
Oct-27-2014, 05:33
Thanks

I like this little piece of software. It makes very easy to config the loadouts.

Bye

hnbdgr
Nov-20-2014, 05:40
Hi Gix,

I hope you're still watching this thread I tried the loadout tool and I'm running into problems which is weird because I remember it working before ( I tried it ages ago)

I'm getting a .Net Error see below:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentException: Illegal characters in path.
at System.IO.Path.GetFileName(String path)
at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize)
at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.FileIO.FileSystem.WriteAllTe xt(String file, String text, Boolean append, Encoding encoding)
at Application_complète1.Classe1.recupst()
at Application_complète1.Fenêtre1.comboBox1_Click(O bject sender, EventArgs e)
at Application_complète1.Fenêtre1.MdiForm_Load(Obje ct sender, EventArgs e)
at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18444 built by: FX451RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Application_complète1
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/mjbroot/Documents/1C%20SoftClub/il-2%20sturmovik%20cliffs%20of%20dover%20-%20MOD/loadout%20v21.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34238 built by: FX452RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 11.0.50938.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34245 built by: FX452RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34234 built by: FX452RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

My path is:

C:\Users\myname\Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover - MOD

There is a user.ini present in there.

There is also a user ini under C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\49933585\63950\remote but that had old config inside (perhaps default) so I replaced the config with data from MOD folder.

Could it be that there is a REG value from an older version of the loadout tool pointing to a previous location of the ini file? Either way I didn't continue to try the tool out after the error.

hope you can help me fix this.

Badger :salute:

Gix
Nov-20-2014, 12:24
hello,

yes I have email advise!
To be franck I never seen this mistake.
I have just tested for Windows 7 by the way. If you have window eight I don't know.
it says JIT debugging is enabled... I don't know what is also:)
tool only works with user.ini from C:\Users\myname\Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover - MOD, the other one doesn't matter. Replacing stuff in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\49933585\63950\remote doesn't do nothing.
when launching the tool, it only reads your user.ini from C:\Users\myname\Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover - MOD

what you can do is to delete manually the belt directory from C:\Users\myname\Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover - MOD (you can keep your *.pst files and your *.bt files somewhere before. It is your personal presets and belts) and relaunch the tool.
cross fingers:)

hnbdgr
Nov-21-2014, 09:31
Ok I've managed to get it working properly. I've renamed user.ini to user.ini.bak and created a new loadout on atag. Everything works fine now, there must have been some spaces in my user.ini that I couldn't find.

:salute:

Gix
Nov-21-2014, 10:50
very good.
I am interested if you can send me your crashing user.ini file
just to check if I can find a bug that caused this.

hnbdgr
Nov-21-2014, 11:03
sure here you go:

[dress.de]
body Deu2
dress Helmet02 Dress03 Gloves Boots02
stuff Glasses LifeJacket01 Parachute OxyMask
[dress.gb]
body Eng1
dress FlyingHelmet IrvinJacket Gloves1 IrvinTrousers FlyingBoots
stuff LifeJacket Parachute OxyMask MKIVbGoggles1940
[Aircraft.Bf-109E-1]
conv _Gun02 Gun.MG17_Wing 200 500
conv _Gun00 Gun.MG17 800 500
conv _Gun01 Gun.MG17 800 500
conv _Gun03 Gun.MG17_Wing 200 500
belt _Gun02 Gun.MG17_Wing MainBelt 5 0
belt _Gun00 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 5 0
belt _Gun01 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 5 0
belt _Gun03 Gun.MG17_Wing MainBelt 5 0
beltPreset "E1GunsNOtra5er5" _Gun02 Gun.MG17_Wing MainBelt 0 0 5 5 4
beltPreset "E1GunsNOtra5er5" _Gun03 Gun.MG17_Wing MainBelt 0 0 5 5 4
beltPreset Custom _Gun02 Gun.MG17_Wing MainBelt 5 0
beltPreset Custom _Gun00 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 5 0
beltPreset Custom _Gun01 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 5 0
beltPreset Custom _Gun03 Gun.MG17_Wing MainBelt 5 0
weapons 1 1
regiment BoB_LW_JG26_I
squadron 1
callsign 6
hullNumber 7
aging 255
skin JG51.jpg
loadout Default Bf-109E-3_NoseGuns Default Bf-109E-1_WingGuns Default
[Aircraft.Bf-110C-4]
weapons 1
regiment BoB_LW_KuFlGr_706
[Aircraft.G50]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.SpitfireMkIIa]
conv _Gun03 Gun.Browning303MkII 180 333
conv _Gun06 Gun.Browning303MkII 180 333
conv _Gun00 Gun.Browning303MkII 180 333
conv _Gun01 Gun.Browning303MkII 180 333
conv _Gun07 Gun.Browning303MkII 180 333
conv _Gun02 Gun.Browning303MkII 180 333
conv _Gun05 Gun.Browning303MkII 180 333
conv _Gun04 Gun.Browning303MkII 180 333
belt _Gun03 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 9
belt _Gun06 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 2
belt _Gun00 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 2
belt _Gun01 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 2
belt _Gun07 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 2
belt _Gun02 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 2 9
belt _Gun05 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 2 9
belt _Gun04 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 9
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun03 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 9
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun06 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 2
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun00 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 2
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun01 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 2
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun07 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 2
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun02 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 2 9
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun05 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 2 9
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun04 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 9
weapons 1
regiment BoB_RAF_F_310_CZ_Early
squadron 1
hullNumber 22
serialNumber FURY
aging 255
[Aircraft.Bf-109E-4N]
conv _Gun02 Gun.MGFF_M_Wing 100 200
conv _Gun03 Gun.MGFF_M_Wing 100 200
belt _Gun02 Gun.MGFF_M_Wing MainBelt 5 2 5 4 5
belt _Gun00 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 0 5
belt _Gun01 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 0 5
belt _Gun03 Gun.MGFF_M_Wing MainBelt 5 2 5 4 5
beltPreset "GunsE4N" _Gun00 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 4 0 0 5 5 4
beltPreset "GunsE4N" _Gun01 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 4 0 0 5 5 4
beltPreset Custom _Gun02 Gun.MGFF_M_Wing MainBelt 5 2 5 4 5
beltPreset Custom _Gun00 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 0 5
beltPreset Custom _Gun01 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 0 5
beltPreset Custom _Gun03 Gun.MGFF_M_Wing MainBelt 5 2 5 4 5
weapons 1 1
regiment BoB_LW_JG26_I
squadron 1
callsign 6
hullNumber 7
aging 255
skin JG52_1.jpg
[Aircraft.HurricaneMkI_dH5-20]
conv _Gun03 Gun.Browning303MkII 115 333
conv _Gun06 Gun.Browning303MkII 150 333
conv _Gun00 Gun.Browning303MkII 200 333
conv _Gun01 Gun.Browning303MkII 150 333
conv _Gun07 Gun.Browning303MkII 200 333
conv _Gun02 Gun.Browning303MkII 150 333
conv _Gun05 Gun.Browning303MkII 150 333
conv _Gun04 Gun.Browning303MkII 115 333
belt _Gun03 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 9 2 9 11
belt _Gun06 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 9 2 9 11
belt _Gun00 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 9 2 9 11
belt _Gun01 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 9 2 9 11
belt _Gun07 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 9 2 9 11
belt _Gun02 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 9 2 9 11
belt _Gun05 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 9 2 9 11
belt _Gun04 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 9 2 9 11
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun03 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 9 2 9 11
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun06 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 9 2 9 11
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun00 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 9 2 9 11
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun01 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 9 2 9 11
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun07 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 9 2 9 11
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun02 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 9 2 9 11
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun05 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 9 2 9 11
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun04 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 9 2 9 11
weapons 1
[Aircraft.Bf-109E-3B]
conv _Gun03 Gun.MGFF_Wing 150 250
conv _Gun02 Gun.MGFF_Wing 150 250
belt _Gun03 Gun.MGFF_Wing MainBelt 0 1 0
belt _Gun00 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 5
belt _Gun01 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 5
belt _Gun02 Gun.MGFF_Wing MainBelt 0 1 0
beltPreset "E3Guns" _Gun03 Gun.MGFF_Wing MainBelt 0 1 0
beltPreset "E3Guns" _Gun00 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 5
beltPreset "E3Guns" _Gun01 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 5
beltPreset "E3Guns" _Gun02 Gun.MGFF_Wing MainBelt 0 1 0
detonator Bomb.SC-250_Type1_J 2 -1 0
detonator Bomb.SC-50_GradeII_J 1 -1 0
weapons 1 1 0
regiment BoB_LW_JG26_I
squadron 1
callsign 6
hullNumber 7
aging 255
skin JG52_1.jpg
loadout "Custome3 empty" Bf-109E-3_NoseGuns Default Bf-109E-3_WingGuns Default Bf-109E-3B_BombRack Empty
[Aircraft.BlenheimMkI]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.SpitfireMkIa]
weapons 1
regiment BoB_RAF_B_218Sqn
[Aircraft.Bf-109E-3]
conv _Gun03 Gun.MGFF_Wing 100 200
conv _Gun02 Gun.MGFF_Wing 100 200
belt _Gun00 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 5 0 0 5 5 3 0
belt _Gun01 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 5 0 0 3 5 5 0
beltPreset "E3Guns" _Gun03 Gun.MGFF_Wing MainBelt 0 1 0
beltPreset "E3Guns" _Gun00 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 5 0 0 5 5 3 0
beltPreset "E3Guns" _Gun01 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 5 0 0 3 5 5 0
beltPreset "E3Guns" _Gun02 Gun.MGFF_Wing MainBelt 0 1 0
weapons 1 1
regiment BoB_LW_JG26_I
squadron 1
callsign 6
hullNumber 7
aging 255
skin JG52_3.jpg
loadout Default Bf-109E-3_NoseGuns Default Bf-109E-3_WingGuns Default
[Aircraft.Bf-110C-7]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.Bf-109E-4]
belt _Gun02 Gun.MGFF_M_Wing MainBelt 5 1 5 3 5
belt _Gun03 Gun.MGFF_M_Wing MainBelt 5 1 5 3 5
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun02 Gun.MGFF_M_Wing MainBelt 5 1 5 3 5
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun00 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 5 0
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun01 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 5 0
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun03 Gun.MGFF_M_Wing MainBelt 5 1 5 3 5
weapons 1 1
regiment BoB_LW_JG26_I
squadron 1
callsign 6
hullNumber 7
aging 255
skin JG52_Stab.jpg
loadout Default Bf-109E-3_NoseGuns Default Bf-109E-4_WingGuns Default
[Aircraft.Bf-109E-4B]
belt _Gun02 Gun.MGFF_M_Wing MainBelt 5 1 5 4 5
belt _Gun03 Gun.MGFF_M_Wing MainBelt 5 1 5 4 5
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun02 Gun.MGFF_M_Wing MainBelt 5 1 5 4 5
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun03 Gun.MGFF_M_Wing MainBelt 5 1 5 4 5
weapons 1 1 0
regiment BoB_LW_JG26_I
squadron 1
callsign 6
hullNumber 7
aging 255
skin JG52_1.jpg
loadout Default Bf-109E-3_NoseGuns Default Bf-109E-4_WingGuns Default Bf-109E-4B_BombRack Empty
[Aircraft.He-111H-2]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.BeaufighterMkIF]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.WellingtonMkIc]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.DefiantMkI]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.HurricaneMkI]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.Ju-88A-1]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.DH82A]
weapons 1
regiment BoB_RA_56St_20Gruppo_353Sq
aging 255
skin London_Yellow.jpg
[Aircraft.BR-20M]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.Su-26M]
weapons 1
aging 255
[Aircraft.BlenheimMkIV]
weapons 1
aging 255
[Aircraft.SpitfireMkI]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.Ju-87B-2]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.He-111P-2]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.CR42]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.SpitfireMkI_Heartbreaker]
conv _Gun03 Gun.Browning303MkII 200 100
conv _Gun06 Gun.Browning303MkII 200 100
conv _Gun00 Gun.Browning303MkII 200 100
conv _Gun01 Gun.Browning303MkII 200 100
conv _Gun07 Gun.Browning303MkII 200 100
conv _Gun02 Gun.Browning303MkII 200 100
conv _Gun05 Gun.Browning303MkII 200 100
conv _Gun04 Gun.Browning303MkII 200 100
weapons 1
[Aircraft.HurricaneMkI_100oct]
conv _Gun03 Gun.Browning303MkII 137 137
conv _Gun06 Gun.Browning303MkII 200 200
conv _Gun00 Gun.Browning303MkII 250 250
conv _Gun01 Gun.Browning303MkII 200 200
conv _Gun07 Gun.Browning303MkII 250 250
conv _Gun02 Gun.Browning303MkII 175 175
conv _Gun05 Gun.Browning303MkII 175 175
conv _Gun04 Gun.Browning303MkII 137 137
belt _Gun03 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2 11
belt _Gun06 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2 11 10
belt _Gun00 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2 11
belt _Gun01 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2 11 10
belt _Gun07 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2 11
belt _Gun02 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2 11
belt _Gun05 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2 11
belt _Gun04 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2 11
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun03 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2 11
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun06 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2 11 10
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun00 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2 11
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun01 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2 11 10
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun07 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2 11
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun02 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2 11
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun05 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2 11
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun04 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2 11
weapons 1
squadron 1
callsign 2
hullNumber 22
serialNumber fury
aging 255
[Tank.Pz_IIC]
weapons 1
aging 255
[Aircraft.Bf-109E-1B]
conv _Gun02 Gun.MG17_Wing 300 500
conv _Gun03 Gun.MG17_Wing 300 500
belt _Gun02 Gun.MG17_Wing MainBelt 0 0 5 5 4
belt _Gun00 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 4 0 0 5 5 4
belt _Gun01 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 4 0 0 5 5 4
belt _Gun03 Gun.MG17_Wing MainBelt 0 0 5 5 4
beltPreset "E1GunsNOtra5er5" _Gun02 Gun.MG17_Wing MainBelt 0 0 5 5 4
beltPreset "E1GunsNOtra5er5" _Gun03 Gun.MG17_Wing MainBelt 0 0 5 5 4
weapons 1 1 0
regiment BoB_LW_JG26_I
squadron 1
callsign 6
hullNumber 7
aging 255
skin JG52.jpg
[Aircraft.Bf-110C-7Late]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.AnsonMkI]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.SpitfireMkIa_100oct]
conv _Gun03 Gun.Browning303MkII 137 150
conv _Gun00 Gun.Browning303MkII 250 200
conv _Gun07 Gun.Browning303MkII 250 200
conv _Gun04 Gun.Browning303MkII 137 150
belt _Gun03 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 9 2
belt _Gun06 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2
belt _Gun00 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2
belt _Gun01 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2
belt _Gun07 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2
belt _Gun02 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2 11 10 2 11
belt _Gun05 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2 11 10 2 11
belt _Gun04 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 2 9
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun03 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 9 2
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun06 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun00 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun01 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun07 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun02 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2 11 10 2 11
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun05 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2 11 10 2 11
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun04 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 2 9
weapons 1
callsign 5
hullNumber 412
serialNumber Fury
aging 255
loadout Custom SpitfireMkI_WingGuns Default
[Aircraft.Bf-110C-2]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.Bf-110C-4-NJG]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.WalrusMkI]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.SpitfireMkI_100oct]
conv _Gun06 Gun.Browning303MkII 137 137
conv _Gun00 Gun.Browning303MkII 137 137
conv _Gun01 Gun.Browning303MkII 137 137
conv _Gun07 Gun.Browning303MkII 137 137
conv _Gun02 Gun.Browning303MkII 137 137
conv _Gun05 Gun.Browning303MkII 137 137
belt _Gun03 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11
belt _Gun02 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2
belt _Gun05 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2
belt _Gun04 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun03 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun02 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun05 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun04 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2
weapons 1
serialNumber FURY
aging 255
[Aircraft.HurricaneMkI_dH5-20_100oct]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.BlenheimMkIVF]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.Bf-110C-4N]
conv _Gun02 Gun.MG17 200 200
conv _Gun06 Gun.MG15 200 200
conv _Gun05 Gun.MGFF_M 150 150
conv _Gun03 Gun.MG17 200 200
conv _Gun04 Gun.MGFF_M 150 150
conv _Gun00 Gun.MG17 200 200
conv _Gun01 Gun.MG17 200 200
belt _Gun02 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 5 0
belt _Gun06 Gun.MG15 MainBelt 0 5 5
belt _Gun03 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 5 0
belt _Gun01 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 0 5 2
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun02 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 5 0
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun06 Gun.MG15 MainBelt 0 5 5
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun03 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 5 0
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun00 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 0 5
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun01 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 0 5 2
weapons 1 1 1
[Aircraft.Bf-109E-4N-DeRated]
conv _Gun02 Gun.MGFF_M_Wing 175 175
conv _Gun03 Gun.MGFF_M_Wing 175 175
belt _Gun02 Gun.MGFF_M_Wing MainBelt 5 4 5
belt _Gun00 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 0 3 5
belt _Gun01 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 0 5 3
belt _Gun03 Gun.MGFF_M_Wing MainBelt 5 4 5
beltPreset "GunsE4N" _Gun00 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 4 0 0 5 5 4
beltPreset "GunsE4N" _Gun01 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 4 0 0 5 5 4
beltPreset Custom _Gun02 Gun.MGFF_M_Wing MainBelt 5 4 5
beltPreset Custom _Gun00 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 0 3 5
beltPreset Custom _Gun01 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 0 5 3
beltPreset Custom _Gun03 Gun.MGFF_M_Wing MainBelt 5 4 5
weapons 1 1
regiment BoB_LW_JG26_I
squadron 1
callsign 6
hullNumber 7
aging 255
skin JG52_2.jpg
[Aircraft.HurricaneMkI_100oct-NF]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.Bf-108B-2]
weapons 1

Gix
Nov-22-2014, 05:03
thank you.
I think I have found the problem.
You include in your preset name some " signs ("E1GunsNOtra5er5" for example). It is not a good idea. Like SPACE sign it creates problems. In that case it is because the tool create file with that name and this sort of sign is not accepted by Windows for a file name.
so the best for you is to open your user.ini with notepad and replace " by nothing.
it is what I have done hereunder, and it is not crashing anymore for me. I guess you can copy it if you want recover your loadings.
cheers

[dress.de]
body Deu2
dress Helmet02 Dress03 Gloves Boots02
stuff Glasses LifeJacket01 Parachute OxyMask
[dress.gb]
body Eng1
dress FlyingHelmet IrvinJacket Gloves1 IrvinTrousers FlyingBoots
stuff LifeJacket Parachute OxyMask MKIVbGoggles1940
[Aircraft.Bf-109E-1]
conv _Gun02 Gun.MG17_Wing 200 500
conv _Gun03 Gun.MG17_Wing 200 500
belt _Gun02 Gun.MG17_Wing MainBelt 5 0
belt _Gun03 Gun.MG17_Wing MainBelt 5 0
beltPreset E1GunsNOtra5er5 _Gun02 Gun.MG17_Wing MainBelt 0 0 5 5 4
beltPreset E1GunsNOtra5er5 _Gun03 Gun.MG17_Wing MainBelt 0 0 5 5 4
beltPreset Custom _Gun02 Gun.MG17_Wing MainBelt 5 0
beltPreset Custom _Gun00 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 5 0
beltPreset Custom _Gun01 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 5 0
beltPreset Custom _Gun03 Gun.MG17_Wing MainBelt 5 0
weapons 1 1
regiment BoB_LW_JG26_I
squadron 1
callsign 6
hullNumber 7
aging 255
skin JG51.jpg
[Aircraft.Bf-110C-4]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.G50]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.SpitfireMkIIa]
conv _Gun03 Gun.Browning303MkII 180 333
conv _Gun06 Gun.Browning303MkII 180 333
conv _Gun00 Gun.Browning303MkII 180 333
conv _Gun01 Gun.Browning303MkII 180 333
conv _Gun07 Gun.Browning303MkII 180 333
conv _Gun02 Gun.Browning303MkII 180 333
conv _Gun05 Gun.Browning303MkII 180 333
conv _Gun04 Gun.Browning303MkII 180 333
belt _Gun03 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 9
belt _Gun02 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 2 9
belt _Gun05 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 2 9
belt _Gun04 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 9
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun03 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 9
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun02 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 2 9
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun05 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 2 9
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun04 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 9
weapons 1
squadron 1
hullNumber 22
serialNumber FURY
aging 255
[Aircraft.Bf-109E-4N]
belt _Gun02 Gun.MGFF_M_Wing MainBelt 5 2 5 4 5
belt _Gun01 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 0 5
belt _Gun03 Gun.MGFF_M_Wing MainBelt 5 2 5 4 5
beltPreset GunsE4N _Gun00 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 4 0 0 5 5 4
beltPreset GunsE4N _Gun01 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 4 0 0 5 5 4
beltPreset Custom _Gun02 Gun.MGFF_M_Wing MainBelt 5 2 5 4 5
beltPreset Custom _Gun00 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 0 5
beltPreset Custom _Gun01 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 0 5
beltPreset Custom _Gun03 Gun.MGFF_M_Wing MainBelt 5 2 5 4 5
weapons 1 1
regiment BoB_LW_JG26_I
squadron 1
callsign 6
hullNumber 7
aging 255
skin JG52_1.jpg
[Aircraft.HurricaneMkI_dH5-20]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.Bf-109E-3B]
conv _Gun03 Gun.MGFF_Wing 150 250
conv _Gun02 Gun.MGFF_Wing 150 250
belt _Gun00 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 5
belt _Gun01 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 5
beltPreset E3Guns _Gun03 Gun.MGFF_Wing MainBelt 0 1 0
beltPreset E3Guns _Gun00 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 5
beltPreset E3Guns _Gun01 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 5
beltPreset E3Guns _Gun02 Gun.MGFF_Wing MainBelt 0 1 0
detonator Bomb.SC-250_Type1_J 2 -1 0
detonator Bomb.SC-50_GradeII_J 1 -1 0
weapons 1 1 0
regiment BoB_LW_JG26_I
squadron 1
callsign 6
hullNumber 7
aging 255
skin JG52_1.jpg
loadout Custome3 empty Bf-109E-3_NoseGuns Default Bf-109E-3_WingGuns Default Bf-109E-3B_BombRack Empty
[Aircraft.BlenheimMkI]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.SpitfireMkIa]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.Bf-109E-3]
conv _Gun03 Gun.MGFF_Wing 100 200
conv _Gun02 Gun.MGFF_Wing 100 200
belt _Gun00 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 5 0 0 5 5 3 0
belt _Gun01 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 5 0 0 3 5 5 0
beltPreset E3Guns _Gun03 Gun.MGFF_Wing MainBelt 0 1 0
beltPreset E3Guns _Gun00 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 5 0 0 5 5 3 0
beltPreset E3Guns _Gun01 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 5 0 0 3 5 5 0
beltPreset E3Guns _Gun02 Gun.MGFF_Wing MainBelt 0 1 0
weapons 1 1
regiment BoB_LW_JG26_I
squadron 1
callsign 6
hullNumber 7
aging 255
skin JG52_3.jpg
loadout Default Bf-109E-3_NoseGuns Default Bf-109E-3_WingGuns Default
[Aircraft.Bf-110C-7]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.Bf-109E-4]
belt _Gun02 Gun.MGFF_M_Wing MainBelt 5 1 5 3 5
belt _Gun03 Gun.MGFF_M_Wing MainBelt 5 1 5 3 5
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun02 Gun.MGFF_M_Wing MainBelt 5 1 5 3 5
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun03 Gun.MGFF_M_Wing MainBelt 5 1 5 3 5
weapons 1 1
regiment BoB_LW_JG26_I
squadron 1
callsign 6
hullNumber 7
aging 255
skin JG52_Stab.jpg
loadout Default Bf-109E-3_NoseGuns Default Bf-109E-4_WingGuns Default
[Aircraft.Bf-109E-4B]
belt _Gun02 Gun.MGFF_M_Wing MainBelt 5 1 5 4 5
belt _Gun03 Gun.MGFF_M_Wing MainBelt 5 1 5 4 5
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun02 Gun.MGFF_M_Wing MainBelt 5 1 5 4 5
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun03 Gun.MGFF_M_Wing MainBelt 5 1 5 4 5
weapons 1 1 0
regiment BoB_LW_JG26_I
squadron 1
callsign 6
hullNumber 7
aging 255
skin JG52_1.jpg
loadout Default Bf-109E-3_NoseGuns Default Bf-109E-4_WingGuns Default Bf-109E-4B_BombRack Empty
[Aircraft.He-111H-2]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.BeaufighterMkIF]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.WellingtonMkIc]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.DefiantMkI]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.HurricaneMkI]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.Ju-88A-1]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.DH82A]
weapons 1
regiment BoB_RA_56St_20Gruppo_353Sq
aging 255
skin London_Yellow.jpg
[Aircraft.BR-20M]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.Su-26M]
weapons 1
aging 255
[Aircraft.BlenheimMkIV]
weapons 1
aging 255
[Aircraft.SpitfireMkI]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.Ju-87B-2]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.He-111P-2]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.CR42]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.SpitfireMkI_Heartbreaker]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.HurricaneMkI_100oct]
conv _Gun00 Gun.Browning303MkII 250 250
conv _Gun07 Gun.Browning303MkII 250 250
belt _Gun03 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2 11
belt _Gun06 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2 11 10
belt _Gun00 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2 11
belt _Gun01 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2 11 10
belt _Gun07 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2 11
belt _Gun02 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2 11
belt _Gun05 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2 11
belt _Gun04 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2 11
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun03 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2 11
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun06 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2 11 10
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun00 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2 11
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun01 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2 11 10
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun07 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2 11
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun02 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2 11
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun05 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2 11
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun04 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2 11
weapons 1
squadron 1
callsign 2
hullNumber 22
serialNumber fury
aging 255
[Tank.Pz_IIC]
weapons 1
aging 255
[Aircraft.Bf-109E-1B]
conv _Gun02 Gun.MG17_Wing 300 500
conv _Gun03 Gun.MG17_Wing 300 500
belt _Gun02 Gun.MG17_Wing MainBelt 0 0 5 5 4
belt _Gun00 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 4 0 0 5 5 4
belt _Gun01 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 4 0 0 5 5 4
belt _Gun03 Gun.MG17_Wing MainBelt 0 0 5 5 4
beltPreset E1GunsNOtra5er5 _Gun02 Gun.MG17_Wing MainBelt 0 0 5 5 4
beltPreset E1GunsNOtra5er5 _Gun03 Gun.MG17_Wing MainBelt 0 0 5 5 4
weapons 1 1 0
regiment BoB_LW_JG26_I
squadron 1
callsign 6
hullNumber 7
aging 255
skin JG52.jpg
[Aircraft.Bf-110C-7Late]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.AnsonMkI]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.SpitfireMkIa_100oct]
conv _Gun03 Gun.Browning303MkII 137 150
conv _Gun00 Gun.Browning303MkII 250 200
conv _Gun07 Gun.Browning303MkII 250 200
conv _Gun04 Gun.Browning303MkII 137 150
belt _Gun03 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 9 2
belt _Gun06 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2
belt _Gun00 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2
belt _Gun01 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2
belt _Gun07 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2
belt _Gun02 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2 11 10 2 11
belt _Gun05 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2 11 10 2 11
belt _Gun04 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 2 9
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun03 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 9 2
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun06 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun00 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun01 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun07 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun02 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2 11 10 2 11
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun05 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2 11 10 2 11
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun04 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11 2 9
weapons 1
callsign 5
hullNumber 412
serialNumber Fury
aging 255
loadout Custom SpitfireMkI_WingGuns Default
[Aircraft.Bf-110C-2]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.Bf-110C-4-NJG]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.WalrusMkI]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.SpitfireMkI_100oct]
conv _Gun06 Gun.Browning303MkII 137 137
conv _Gun00 Gun.Browning303MkII 137 137
conv _Gun01 Gun.Browning303MkII 137 137
conv _Gun07 Gun.Browning303MkII 137 137
conv _Gun02 Gun.Browning303MkII 137 137
conv _Gun05 Gun.Browning303MkII 137 137
belt _Gun03 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11
belt _Gun02 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2
belt _Gun05 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2
belt _Gun04 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun03 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 11
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun02 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun05 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun04 Gun.Browning303MkII MainBelt 2
weapons 1
serialNumber FURY
aging 255
[Aircraft.HurricaneMkI_dH5-20_100oct]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.BlenheimMkIVF]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.Bf-110C-4N]
conv _Gun02 Gun.MG17 200 200
conv _Gun06 Gun.MG15 200 200
conv _Gun05 Gun.MGFF_M 150 150
conv _Gun03 Gun.MG17 200 200
conv _Gun04 Gun.MGFF_M 150 150
conv _Gun00 Gun.MG17 200 200
conv _Gun01 Gun.MG17 200 200
belt _Gun02 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 5 0
belt _Gun06 Gun.MG15 MainBelt 0 5 5
belt _Gun03 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 5 0
belt _Gun01 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 0 5 2
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun02 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 5 0
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun06 Gun.MG15 MainBelt 0 5 5
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun03 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 5 0
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun00 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 0 5
beltPreset Custom1 _Gun01 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 0 5 2
weapons 1 1 1
[Aircraft.Bf-109E-4N-DeRated]
conv _Gun02 Gun.MGFF_M_Wing 175 175
conv _Gun03 Gun.MGFF_M_Wing 175 175
belt _Gun02 Gun.MGFF_M_Wing MainBelt 5 4 5
belt _Gun00 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 0 3 5
belt _Gun01 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 0 5 3
belt _Gun03 Gun.MGFF_M_Wing MainBelt 5 4 5
beltPreset GunsE4N _Gun00 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 4 0 0 5 5 4
beltPreset GunsE4N _Gun01 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 4 0 0 5 5 4
beltPreset Custom _Gun02 Gun.MGFF_M_Wing MainBelt 5 4 5
beltPreset Custom _Gun00 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 0 3 5
beltPreset Custom _Gun01 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 0 5 3
beltPreset Custom _Gun03 Gun.MGFF_M_Wing MainBelt 5 4 5
weapons 1 1
regiment BoB_LW_JG26_I
squadron 1
callsign 6
hullNumber 7
aging 255
skin JG52_2.jpg
[Aircraft.HurricaneMkI_100oct-NF]
weapons 1
[Aircraft.Bf-108B-2]

hnbdgr
Nov-22-2014, 07:38
yes it was a bit strange that one, I don't remember using any quote signs in my file. I've removed all the spaces I could see and then it still didn't work. So I checked and saw a few had quotes. So i copied quotes to all the others.... dunno. but your tool is so useful I'm not going back to my original loadout :) I'll just copy the pilot, signs, squadron and skin settings :)

many thanks!

StiC
Nov-22-2014, 18:52
The user.ini uses quotation marks when the preset name has spaces. I guess it makes the line easier to parse.

I also noticed two of your RAF aircraft have no ammunition in their load out.

Mysticpuma
Nov-23-2014, 07:04
Thought I'd give this a try, downloaded it and extracted it to a folder on another hard-drive. Double-clicked to launch but I get an illegal exception message with the following data:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentException: Illegal characters in path.
at System.IO.Path.GetFileName(String path)
at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize)
at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.FileIO.FileSystem.WriteAllTe xt(String file, String text, Boolean append, Encoding encoding)
at Application_complète1.Classe1.recupst()
at Application_complète1.Fenêtre1.comboBox1_Click(O bject sender, EventArgs e)
at Application_complète1.Fenêtre1.MdiForm_Load(Obje ct sender, EventArgs e)
at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18444 built by: FX451RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
Application_complète1
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///R:/Cracking%20Cliffs%20of%20Dover/Loadout%20Tool%20v2.1/loadout%20v21.exe
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34238 built by: FX452RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 11.0.50938.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34245 built by: FX452RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34234 built by: FX452RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

---------------------------------------

Any ideas?

Cheers, MP

Gix
Nov-23-2014, 08:27
yes MP. Windows 7?
first check if your user.ini is in: ....my documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover - MOD directory.

If yes it is certainly the same problem than hnbdgr (an illegal character into your existing loadouts name). if you copy user.ini, I can check.

Mysticpuma
Nov-23-2014, 09:17
Hi thanks for the reply, will take a look when I'm back at the PC, and yes it's Windows 7 :)

hnbdgr
Nov-23-2014, 14:28
The user.ini uses quotation marks when the preset name has spaces. I guess it makes the line easier to parse.

I also noticed two of your RAF aircraft have no ammunition in their load out.

Yes It's a mess. Probably started creating a loadout and changed my mind or something :)

Gix
Jun-14-2015, 12:24
I have Load a new version 2.2
must improve the crashes specially at start

BenQuinn
Jun-17-2015, 09:25
Gix,
Many thanks for this.
Taff

billster1212
Sep-11-2015, 11:30
Hey Everyone...I am new to the Team Fusion mod...it helped me get the COD to work on windows 10 when nothing else would work. I really like the loadout tool but have a sort of Newb question.

I seem to have the loadouts work correctly in the application and I see them in game when I go to the planes section of the menu. For instance I can see my custom loadout of Bill1 in the section that allows you to change your ammo along with the standard Default and Custom settings. The issue I have is...when I chose my Bill1 setting and play a quick mission, it shows me the loadout of either Stock or Emtpy when choosing a plane...it does not show me my special loadout of Bill1 to choose.

In game I tried to make the loadout have RED tracers to see if things have changed on screen, and I don't see any RED tracer fire in game. It just shows the traditional white tracers and only those. So either I am doing something incorrectly or the system will not work with single player.

Are we supposed to see different tracer colors when playing the game? I would expect so...after all...why show an option for Red or yellow when it just shows white all the time.

I purchased IL2 Battle of Stalingrad before finding out about the Team Fusion mod...too bad since I like the Team Fusion mod so much better and wasted money on BOS. The BOS looks better in some respects...but not nearly as fun to play as the Team Fusion COD.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Gix
Sep-11-2015, 16:46
Hello

I guess you talk about SP.
I haven't tested it in that case
by the way I do not sure Loadout are not scripted in the mission and it is impossible for you to change
it's only work on user.ini and MP
I do not sure SP use user.ini that is the reason why
maybe some players of SP mission could help.

billster1212
Sep-11-2015, 17:29
Hello

I guess you talk about SP.
I haven't tested it in that case
by the way I do not sure Loadout are not scripted in the mission and it is impossible for you to change
it's only work on user.ini and MP
I do not sure SP use user.ini that is the reason why
maybe some players of SP mission could help.

I just tried it in multiplayer and it still doesn't change them. I set all bullets to be yellow and even checked the plane loadout while in game...it shows that the bullets should all be yellow tracers...but still only shows 2 sets of white tracers. This is indeed puzzling for me. I wonder why the game is not using my user.ini at all...even in multiplayer. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Gix
Sep-12-2015, 04:31
you may be have cloud activated, be sure your cloud is not on!
Would you copy your user.ini here. You can find it under:
C:\Users\xxxx\Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover - MOD

1lokos
Sep-12-2015, 13:40
Custom loadout work for SP Quick Mission - select under aircraft.

Don't work for SP Single Mission and Campaign mission - these read the loadout from mission files.

BOO
Nov-01-2015, 08:12
To Gix,

Many thanks for the Loadout Tool. Genius!! Now all i have to do is learn how to shoot (and take off....................and land)

Good stuff! Great Site.

Jhames Jhones
Dec-17-2015, 02:28

pilot970
Jan-16-2016, 05:54
Could you update this excellent tool with Italian airplanes?
Thanks

Gix
Jan-22-2016, 05:10
sorry for late reply
I didn't do it, because I thought people did not use tthem a lot
will think about it. especially for 5.0 that is coming
not for now then

pilot970
Jan-22-2016, 09:29
Thank you Gix for your reply. We are a group of italian pilots that fly G50 and Br20. It would be very useful your tool; we hope you will consider updating your tool.

Seafar
Feb-13-2016, 07:28
Great piece of kit ,simple to use, and clear to see ,i watched your video ,your english is better than mine , and i am english,thanks for your time and effort.

ashikaga
Mar-13-2016, 20:40
Might be a handy tool but I am perfectly fine with loading the belts manually in-game ;)

Ashi.

viniciusbfavarato
Sep-19-2017, 13:18
Great!:salute:

BOO
Sep-20-2017, 15:01
Hello Gix

I think the tool stopped working in Win 10 for me. When I first came to clod I found it incredibly useful to have the explanations of the rounds alongside a program that built the belts. The visualisation of what went were and the duplication/mirror feature was great.

Although I manually edit the user file now I still think I would use it if it worked for me.

I'll add my appreciation and support for anything you decide to do with it in future.

Great work.

Regards

BOO

=FI=Murph
Dec-15-2017, 12:32
I love this tool, one of my favorites. Has anyone tried using it with 4.5? I'm guessing that it may not work because it uses 32bit? It would be real helpful to have an updated version of this utility. Just my two cents, I prefer the graphics interface of the earlier version-simpler is better.

rel4y
Dec-18-2017, 04:56
It wont work properly because the ammo indication numbers have changed.

FurphyForum
Mar-29-2019, 04:37
Would absolutely love to see this mod update to TF5.0, given the amount of time that's passed.

ATAG_TCP
Mar-29-2019, 08:23
Not sure if TFS will be implementing a functional singleplayer loadout system in 5.0 or in future 6.0. Can't recall if they have said anything about it, but I wouldn't be too surprised, just hang in there, those guys know what they are doing ;)

O7

FurphyForum
Mar-29-2019, 22:19
Not sure if TFS will be implementing a functional singleplayer loadout system in 5.0 or in future 6.0. Can't recall if they have said anything about it, but I wouldn't be too surprised, just hang in there, those guys know what they are doing ;)

O7

Sry, not what I meant, it was directed collectively and hoping that the author of the mod would update his mod to be compatible with CLoD TF 5.0. :thumbsup:

Vasilich
Mar-14-2020, 04:32
This program doesn't work for me. I have the path "C:\Users\Andrei\Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover" without "- MOD". Please help.

Spikes
Apr-20-2020, 04:38
Hi,

does anyone know if there is an update for this tool which works with the current "Blitz" version of the game?

ITAF_Airone1989
Aug-29-2020, 08:12
Will be great if it's possible to update this too also for DWT version...

1lokos
Aug-29-2020, 09:44
This program doesn't work for me. I have the path "C:\Users\Andrei\Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover" without "- MOD". Please help.

If is "RAF Loadout.exe", since this author is MIA, do this:

https://i.postimg.cc/fTXPHwp4/4-44077-bandaid-bandage-clipart-cartoon-transparent-band-aid.png (https://postimages.org/)

Create a folder

...Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover - MOD

Drop there a copy (from Blitz folder) of your actual User.ini file .

Create your belts, now are able to save in the same ( - MOD) folder.

Copy for Blitz folder.

...Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover

56RAF_stickz
Aug-29-2020, 13:51
Before the Tobruk update (not needed to try since) the RAF update tool worked fine for me without making that directory. However the v22 loadout tool that could also do the LW planes did only expect the -MOD directory, so your method was necessary for that, in fact wont start without it.
Started trying to write my own many months ago but when tobruk was getting closer around new year I stopped - been hard to find time since.

ACG_Ginger
May-29-2021, 16:12
Thanks

Mysticpuma
May-30-2021, 02:24
Would be great if TFS just added a working version for Blitz/Tobruk as part of the GUI..... for Single Player too?

1lokos
May-30-2021, 12:30
Would be great if TFS just added a working version for Blitz/Tobruk as part of the GUI..... for Single Player too?

In the GUI is not viable - see Lutier remarks (complains) in Banana's (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpost.php?p=465704&postcount=88). CloD GUI is what is, use as is. :D

But a compromise - easy to do, is add a shortcut in the main menu for the external Loadout Tool, like for Flashcard's.

\Hawk/
May-31-2021, 12:38
In the GUI is not viable - see Lutier remarks (complains) in Banana's (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpost.php?p=465704&postcount=88). CloD GUI is what is, use as is. :D

But a compromise - easy to do, is add a shortcut in the main menu for the external Loadout Tool, like for Flashcard's.

Is there like a guideline for "new" (me) :)pilots on how to use this tool like in 2021?

WWIIBuff65
Jul-24-2021, 14:31
2 questions:

1. Does this awesome loadout tool by Gix work in SINGLE PLAYER too or just multi?

2. Same for the excellent RAF loadout manager utility by StiC:
single player or just multi?

EDIT: When I say single player — I really mean SINGLE MISSIONS and CAMPAIGN (not QUICK). I read somewhere that loadouts for single and campaign missions can ONLY be changed in the FMB. Is that still the case? If so, are there any tutorials about how to do so?

Really wish someone here or at TFS could create an updated loadout tool for all the added planes in the Tobruk expansion of this game in BOTH SP and MP — when I see the useless “firecracker” practice / observer ammo in the default loadouts of Blitz, I’m just like ….why?

1lokos
Jul-24-2021, 17:45
1. Does this awesome loadout tool by Gix work in SINGLE PLAYER

EDIT: When I say single player — I really mean SINGLE MISSIONS and CAMPAIGN (not QUICK).

No, these kind of missions reads the loadout that was set in mission files by mission maker - what make sense, not the loadout in User.ini, these prevails only for MP.

These external tools (Loadout Tools, Gix...) are just for make more easy to set than the convoluted CloD GUI, that have parts that work and parts that don't work.

If you want change loadout for Single and Campaign missions need edit these files with FMB or - what can involve less work; edit the files manually with text editor. eg. Notepad++ or even Windows Notepad.

WWIIBuff65
Jul-25-2021, 00:21
Bummer. Thanks for the update on this. Sounds like the buggy GUI will always prevent SP elements of Blitz from being truly dynamic and moddable. Oh well. TFS has done a damn good job, considering — but I guess there are limits.

I don’t understand code at all, but editing the mission files in Notepad to tweak the loadouts for offline gameplay might be something I could take a crack at. If anyone could point me in the general direction or leave examples of what would need to be changed (i.e. copy / pasted from the user.ini file?) I’d appreciate it.

Erpr.Gr.210_Mölders
Jul-25-2021, 07:46
Something that may help you. Download and install ExamDiff ( a free program used to compare text files ) then, making previously a backup of the original file, you can compare the original and modified ones to understand what is modified and what you need to alter.

You can find it here: https://www.prestosoft.com/edp_examdiff.asp

If you fear for some motives to download it from the website above here you'll find the link to download the ExamDiff.exe file directly from my MEGA account: https://mega.nz/file/P0wQRKZJ#88EODKo55iRVrNWtcK9bFpC-juLIdzvdYdJwYnXNYUI

WWIIBuff65
Jul-25-2021, 15:19
Thanks for the info & links — this is a great place to start!

WWIIBuff65
Jul-30-2021, 12:35
Well I've managed to successfully change loadouts in the FMB for offline campaign and single missions.

One question about the German MG ammo: I previously made several loadouts using Gix's Loadout utility for the Bf 109 / 110 with the SmK-Hart ammo, but that ammo type is not listed as available in the FMB or MP loadout screens. Why is that? If I use this loadout, will the game not recognize it (leave it blank), or will it simply default to the regular SmK AP ammo?

I've seen several loadout setting tutorial videos like this one on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaM5jFf5omo

...but I cannot find the SmK Hart AP ammo anywhere in game.

Erpr.Gr.210_Mölders
Jul-30-2021, 13:16
SmK Hart have been removed by TFS because, they said, it was exactly the same of the standard SmK ( In game ). Basically just a place holder if I have understood it correctly. ;)
Don't use the SmK Hart in the FMB loadout you could maybe get the risk of causing mission crashes or malfunctions.