PDA

View Full Version : Request for Help from Team Fusion...

Sita
Jun-24-2014, 02:46
Hello Comrades)
I want ask a little help from your team ...
here is the thing ... i doing some little 3D work in cooperative with couple of guys for Il2 1946 ... some little fixes for original Il2 models ... we want may be make couple new modification for Ju88 pits ... for example we want make 3d model of BZG2 bomb sight ... but we can't find any good refference about it ... but in Clod that bomb sight already exist ... and made quite well ... can some body of you ripped out that 3d model from ju88 pit for us?

we wouldn't use it like it is ... we will use it like "3D blueprint", it will be new low poly model for old Il2 ...

can you help to us with that?

Best Regards for your Team and to all Il2 Clod ... it's really Good Flight Sim!!!

(sorry for starting that topic here ... can't find better place... sorry for that ... )

Sita
Jun-29-2014, 17:09
ок... do it by my self ...10383

RAF74_Buzzsaw
Jun-29-2014, 18:13
ок... do it by my self ...10383

Sorry Sita... that bombsight is copyright 1C/UBISOFT for CLIFFS OF DOVER, so we can't be a part of authorizing you to copy it. We don't have the rights.

That is the same reason we cannot take other 3D parts from other games and copy them into CoD. :salute:

Sita
Jun-30-2014, 02:22
.... by some reason i was thought that TF free modding team without any restriction from MG or 1C or UBI ...

Good luck Guys) i know you are doing Hard work)

Mattias
Jun-30-2014, 05:14
.... by some reason i was thought that TF free modding team without any restriction from MG or 1C or UBI ...

Good luck Guys) i know you are doing Hard work)

:salute: Sita,

I'm sorry you did not receive a reply to your request earlier -most of us are on holiday :cool:
We are a free/independent group but even as such we need to follow international copyright laws :recon:

In any case, I'm happy to see you were able to model a great looking BZG2 anyway :thumbsup:

Cheers/m

Sita
Jun-30-2014, 05:49
Thx Gentlemen) ...
btw ... how many poly in CloD Pits? in fighter pit and bomber?

ATAG_Lewis
Jun-30-2014, 05:58
Anyways....

Welcome to the community and forums Sita....~S~

Good to have you with us buddy...and remember its all about the Fun!!!

...Lew...

Mattias
Jun-30-2014, 08:18
Thx Gentlemen) ...
btw ... how many poly in CloD Pits? in fighter pit and bomber?

:salute:

I cant say for sure since I'm away from my main computer, but I remember that the 109 pit has about 22300 polys (in about 230 objects, including hitboxes and hooks)

Cheers/m

Sita
Jun-30-2014, 13:42
holly cow 0_0 ... 22k ... we in il2 1946 trying to stay in 6-8k poly for fighter ...

Osprey
Jul-02-2014, 17:24
Why don't you 1946 guys just pile over into COD so we can move forward?

46 is was great, but the future is here and we need you guys.

RAF74_Buzzsaw
Jul-02-2014, 18:37
holly cow 0_0 ... 22k ... we in il2 1946 trying to stay in 6-8k poly for fighter ...

Yes, doing an external model and cockpit is a huge amount of work in CoD... plus you have very complex damage model on top of that.