PDA

View Full Version : 2 Locknuts behind the pilots shoulders(securing the top of the seat track)in a 109 !

jaydee
Feb-23-2012, 04:29
If i posted that here guys would ask...Are they switchable ?What do they do?...Do they give me more speed?...Do they affect my shooting !................................... If I posted that "elsewhere",I probably get as a reply ........................"ScusemebutIamthewordauthorityonluftwaffelocknutsdu ringtheperiodthatplanewasmanufacturedsodonttellmea boutlocknutsIhavereadpamphletsandbooksandHitlersdi rective666onlocknutssoIknowwhatimtalkingaboutwhich bringsmebacktoyourpostwhichIfindoffensivecozyouobv iouslykownothingaboutthoselocknutswhichIcantelljus tbylookinarenotTorquedtothecorrectvaluelaiddownbyW illyMessershmidtsoasfromthismomentIrefusetoflythis gameuntilLuthierfixesthoselocknuts:laugh:

ATAG_Septic
Feb-23-2012, 09:10
If i posted that here guys would ask...Are they switchable ?What do they do?...Do they give me more speed?...Do they affect my shooting !................................... If I posted that "elsewhere",I probably get as a reply ........................"ScusemebutIamthewordauthorityonluftwaffelocknutsdu ringtheperiodthatplanewasmanufacturedsodonttellmea boutlocknutsIhavereadpamphletsandbooksandHitlersdi rective666onlocknutssoIknowwhatimtalkingaboutwhich bringsmebacktoyourpostwhichIfindoffensivecozyouobv iouslykownothingaboutthoselocknutswhichIcantelljus tbylookinarenotTorquedtothecorrectvaluelaiddownbyW illyMessershmidtsoasfromthismomentIrefusetoflythis gameuntilLuthierfixesthoselocknuts:laugh:

Tee Hee :laugh: Very funny Old Bean :laugh:

ATAG_Snapper
Feb-23-2012, 09:22
:laugh1

"I'm here for an argument"

"Oh, oh! Sorry old chap, this is 'Abuse'.....'Arguments' are in 12A next door."

"Terribly sorry!"

"No problem, old bean. Here, before you go - have a banana. Mind it doesn't attack you, though!"

ChiefRedCloud
Feb-23-2012, 09:26
:inq: ................... :FS: