PDA

View Full Version : Campaign Progress not being saved and No Mission Success.

JimmyBlonde
Jul-12-2014, 02:19
Hi all,

I'm having issues with campaign progress not being saved in the "Spitfire Dawn" Campaign by DFLion. Every time I reload CloD it makes me start a new campagin. I've tried the dynamic/random campaign and that saves my progress ok but not this one. (I don't know about other linear campaigns, I have the Desastersoft releases in reserve but wanted to save them for the next series.) Does anyone have any idea why this happens? I'd really like to use the "Spitfire Dawn" campaign in an upcoming Let's Play for my channel on YouTube so any help in getting this sorted out would be hugely appreciated. I want to use this campaign because starts with ab initio flying training and progresses through to the players first flight in a Spitfire, gunnery training and then on to combat so this will give me the opportunity to share what I've learned with any viewers who are also getting started and will hopefully generate some interest in the title.

Also, on a side note, when I do fly the missions I never successfully complete them despite doing what the briefing tells me. In the first mission I have to fly a Tiger Moth around the circuit. I do so, land and it tells me that I "Did not make it back to base" despite having, very clearly, landed back at base. (ie: On the runway)

Pls halp!

***Solution***

Copy the campaign folder (COPY, NOT MOVE) to 1CSoftClub\il-2Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover MOD\mission\campaign\

Glad I solved something today at least.