PDA

View Full Version : JU-88 Superchargers

Leifr
Jul-13-2014, 07:15
Afternoon.

I am hopeful that the fine folk here can provide me with a quick introduction on how to use the superchargers for the JU-88? I've had a scan through the forum and found nothing particularly definitive.
Cheers!

DUI
Jul-13-2014, 07:42
The supercharger of the Ju 88 can only be activated at an altitude of 1.6 km (I think) and above.

You have to engage it manually one engine after the other. That means, first select one of the engines, press the supercharger key, then select the other engine and again press the supercharger key. You should see a direct effect on your engines' pressure.

Good luck. :salute:

DRock
Jul-13-2014, 19:50
The supercharger of the Ju 88 can only be activated at an altitude of 1.6 km (I think) and above.

You have to engage it manually one engine after the other. That means, first select one of the engines, press the supercharger key, then select the other engine and again press the supercharger key. You should see a direct effect on your engines' pressure.

Good luck. :salute:

You can turn the superchargers on while warming up, but they won't activate until you reach the right altitude, which I understood was about 2.7 km.

If anyone knows the right altitude, please correct me.

trademe900
Jul-18-2014, 02:55
Mate, just turn them on as soon as you start the engines. They will engage automatically at 1.3km altitude. Simple as that...

LuseKofte
Jul-18-2014, 04:42
Yes they turn on automaticly at lower altitude after latest patch. Before it was 2,7 k