PDA

View Full Version : Not abble to continue on a campaign whent quittin

toto31
Jul-16-2014, 05:32
When I quit CLOD and come back, I am backed to the beginning. I read somewhere there is a user config file to set but I can't find it in the CLOD directory.

JimmyBlonde
Jul-16-2014, 18:09
The Config.ini file is called "conf", it has a notepage icon with a gear on it and it will be in C:\Program Files (x86 for 64bit Windows)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Il-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover but leave that for now.

There should be a file named "state" in the campaign files you downloaded. This is the file that saves your progress, if it is inside the "Program Files" directory it won't record any changes because Windows won't let the game alter it.

Go to where you have the campaign installed and make a copy, it should be in:

C:\Program Files (x86 if you're using 64 bit)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Il-2 Sturmovik CLiffs of Dover\parts\bob\mission

Copy the folder to

C:\Users\***your user name***\Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover - MOD\mission

Your folder structure should look like this when you are done:

C:\Users\***your user name***\Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover - MOD\mission\***Your Campaign Name***

*Note, make a COPY, do not CUT and PASTE.*

This should solve your problem, I had the same issue and it worked for me anyway.

toto31
Jul-16-2014, 18:16
Thanks

JimmyBlonde
Jul-17-2014, 04:20
No worries mate, did you get it to work ok?

toto31
Jul-17-2014, 16:25
Yes thanks , it works now!