PDA

View Full Version : Stuka training

Lasse
Jul-22-2014, 19:23
So I'm very new to the sim, but have flown quite a bit of other flight sims.
I've played some campaign mode and I'm frustrated by my lack of knowledge and want to learn from someone online.
I really want to fly the Stuka, my favorite aircraft of WWII, are there any good resources out there on that? Or possibly a willing and PATIENT instructor? ;-)

Regards

RAF74_Buzzsaw
Jul-23-2014, 01:50
The guys at JG4 are good at flying the Stuka... if you can go online at the same time.

Otherwise, check the Team Fusion Wiki pages:

http://www.theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/wiki/doku.php?id=start

Or do a search of youtube for Stuka videos. :salute:

Continu0
Jul-23-2014, 03:10
Hi Lasse

I could give you a lesson, but I am not much better than a beginner. Do you speak german? I am not a naitive english speaker, but I think we could do that in english as well!

Send me a PM if you are interested. Unfortunately I am away next week, but if you send me the PM, I´ll see it!

Cheers,
Continu0, Pilot of JG4

ATAG_Freya
Jul-23-2014, 09:29
Hello Lasse :salute: , and welcome to the ATAG forum! Let us know your time zone and I'm sure you'll find an instructor shortly thereafter. Also, hop on teamspeak at any time and ask around for help, there's always someone flying a stuka and willing to help a new pilot. And lastly if you see me on, flying whatever side, just get into my TS channel and ask me, and I'll be happy to quit whatever I'm doing and come fly with you, and teach you all my bad habits :D. I should be online these days mostly around 11pm eastern time (north america).

Cheers

Lasse
Jul-23-2014, 12:31
I'm from Denmark, so my time zone is GMT+1

ATAG_Septic
Jul-23-2014, 13:22
Hi Lasse and welcome to the forum.

As Buzzsaw suggests, there are some excellent blue squadrons around, which can offer quite authentic operations.

I can only offer an informal lesson but if this will help then give me a nudge on TS and we can try and get you up to speed on the Stuka. :thumbsup:

Septic.