PDA

View Full Version : bf 109 training

oresteia
Jul-26-2014, 12:37
Hayo there all fellow pilots !

Iam very new to the community of clod, i used to play 1946 lots, but even thought, i never considered playing it on "pro" or just some more advanced level until now when i improved my english. Improved, not aced :p

So i'd like to greet all the pilots and ask for a little help at the same time, i'd say iam not really newbie, i can operate plane just fine, all the maneuvers and stuff... But i really lack any tactic, knowledge or so about combat, and thats what i would like to learn mostly, just flying with someone and improve myself ^^

lil info: friendly
czech
online from 12:00-0:00 GMT time(often exceptions after 20:00, would appericate some ahead planning)
have silly czech accent

Anyone trully interested can poke me immediately on the steam -> http://steamcommunity.com/id/oresteia/

thankyo!

ATAG_Freya
Jul-26-2014, 13:03
Welcome to the ATAG forum! I'm afraid I might not be much help, but hop on the ATAG Teamspeak for starters, and ask to wing up with someone and you'll begin to get the knowledge you seek just through playing the game and listening. There are plenty nice folks online who will help out, also check around for some of the 310 sqn. guys, who are some truly excellent czech pilots! (although they mostly fly allied a/c) Other than that remember it's all about the fun, so good luck and hope to see you out there! :salute:

oresteia
Jul-26-2014, 13:23
thanks for the reply ! :D ya, i know of the czech community about here, but i would still rather prefer english speaking people ^^ + they don't fly blue :p

Otyg
Jul-26-2014, 15:19
Ill fly with you Orestia, if you want. ill be in soon. need to get the kids sleeping first :hypnotized:

ATAG_Dave
Jul-26-2014, 20:16
Just to add my welcome :thumbsup: and if you have Otyg helping you, you will do just fine

3./JG51_Heiden
Jul-26-2014, 20:37
I am a 109 instructor and would be happy to help. I am in the USA Pacific time zone (GMT - 8). PM me if you want to set up some lessons.

oresteia
Jul-27-2014, 07:34
oki doki loki ! :D thank you for all the responses, i think i'll go with Otyg and Heiden's lessons for now ^-^ Iam very suprised and happy for so much positive and helpful responses, you guys rock !

ATAG_Bliss
Jul-27-2014, 13:36
oki doki loki ! :D thank you for all the responses, i think i'll go with Otyg and Heiden's lessons for now ^-^ Iam very suprised and happy for so much positive and helpful responses, you guys rock !

Hi Oresteia,

Nice to see you joined up. Looks like you'll be well on your way to becoming an ace. :D

Don't be afraid to ask for help. :thumbsup:

3./JG51_Heiden
Jul-28-2014, 13:12
Oresteia, I have contacted you via PM!

oresteia
Jul-29-2014, 13:44
Thankie for today's lesson Heiden, clear, friendly and fun teacher i have found :D! Found few planes and helped with shooting some, but my first clear kill happened like 5 minutes after Heiden's leave, that spitfire burned well :3

Mudcat
Jul-29-2014, 14:08
Glad to see you made it over here. Enjoy your flying time...just don't shoot me down:D

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2

3./JG51_Heiden
Jul-30-2014, 11:09
Thankie for today's lesson Heiden, clear, friendly and fun teacher i have found :D! Found few planes and helped with shooting some, but my first clear kill happened like 5 minutes after Heiden's leave, that spitfire burned well :3

Congratulations on your first kill! You did a great job with formation flying and the overall handling of the aircraft. I hope the suggestions and tactics we went over continue to help you improve and succeed. If you feel like you need more instruction feel free to PM me any time and we'll get together again and fly.