PDA

View Full Version : ATAG 03071940 Shoot down BR20M over England low west of Dover , 2nd 109E

Mastiff
Mar-07-2012, 15:49
best Viewed @ HD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOt9yl4nAvM

ATAG_Snapper
Mar-07-2012, 17:30
Some great footage, there, Mastiff! It came though OK on Youtube. Does anyone know how to link footage here from Facebook?

Dutch
Mar-08-2012, 09:12
Nice Mastiff! Good to see some footage of the reds getting some kills for a change.

So many of these sort of clips are of 109 cockpits. I dunno, maybe the blue guys have to keep on trying to prove something or something. :runaway:

ATAG_Bliss
Mar-08-2012, 16:38
Nice one Mastiff :thumbsup:

@Dutch - what we really need is one of those videos of an insane Blemmy driver shooting down 109s. ;)

Dutch
Mar-08-2012, 20:54
@Dutch - what we really need is one of those videos of an insane Blemmy driver shooting down 109s. ;)

Who?.... Me?..... Ah! - Well, I can do the insane (as you well know) and fly a Blenny (as also you well know), but the problem is that the little blue blokes don't usually want to come out to play!

They seem to spend most of their time back-combing their hairy chests and performing testosterone fuelled 'mine's bigger than yours!' duels with the underarmed heroes of Fighter Command, such as Snapper and the like.

They all ignore us Bomber Blokes, which is why Red usually win when there're some Blenheims around. :bgsmile:

But the other prob is that Fraps doesn't work with TS Notifier for me, which is a huge bottomer, but I'll see what I can do! :salute:

Doc
Mar-09-2012, 09:42
I love it that reds have more bomber guys now. Lots of fun!

ChiefRedCloud
Mar-11-2012, 11:06
Very Nice ....... :hpyclp:

ATAG_Snapper
Mar-11-2012, 11:25
duels with the underarmed heroes of Fighter Command, such as Snapper and the like.

Since I switched from Old Spice to Ban Super Dry my underarms are quite well protected now!