PDA

View Full Version : Requesting basic lesson

Waervyn
Aug-02-2014, 11:17
Hi!

So...I have been trying the game for a bit now, but have major troubles in full realism. I tried watching some youtube video's, but I feel I'm missing something really basic and I don't what it is, but taking off goes wrong almost all the time ^^.

I saw that there are lessons to be had. So I was wondering, would anyone be online tonight in order to help me get up to speed? Virtual drinks included! I'm in Finland (2h later than the UK), but nothing to do the entire night so I would have time whenever.

Thanks in advance!

xvii-Dietrich
Aug-02-2014, 11:28
So I was wondering, would anyone be online tonight in order to help me get up to speed? Virtual drinks included! I'm in Finland (2h later than the UK), but nothing to do the entire night so I would have time whenever.

I'm sure there will be lots of people around to give you some help.

If you want assistance getting any of the twin-engine Luftwaffe aircraft going, I'm more than happy to give you (or anyone else) a hand.

Waervyn
Aug-02-2014, 17:20
Tried some playing on the server today, but didn't really dare to ask people questions as everyone seemed very 'into the game' (which is good). I mostly got off the ground, but afterwards I had not really an idea where to go, and when I did I didn't know who was friend or foe ^^
So I'd rather set up some lessons if someone would be available (for example tomorrow?)

Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind, just got really great help from Vlerkies! He gave me a lot of pointers on how to proceed, so I'll be trying those things first! :)
Thanks a lot Vlerkies!

3./JG51_Heiden
Aug-03-2014, 01:55
If you want any one-on-one instruction in the 109, just PM me and we'll set up a time. I am a 109 instructor and would be happy to assist you with any specifics.

Waervyn
Aug-03-2014, 06:19
PM sent! Thanks a lot!

ATAG_Torian
Aug-03-2014, 07:09
What part of the world are u in ?
If u see me on TeamSpeak pls get in touch.

Otyg
Aug-03-2014, 11:10
I could also help you if needed. I'm just on the other side of the Baltic Sea.

Anyhow don't be afraid to ask for help on TS someone will surely help you out. So don't be a stranger.

Waervyn
Aug-04-2014, 03:11
Had a great lesson by Heiden yesterday on taking off in my 109-E4. Afterwards when I wanted to practice my game kept crashing, but hoping to resolve that issue as I had a lot of fun! :)
Hopefully soon I'll be able to land without making flips, and then it's on to trying out that fancy machine gun and cannon!

3./JG51_Heiden
Aug-04-2014, 11:31
Had a great lesson by Heiden yesterday on taking off in my 109-E4. Afterwards when I wanted to practice my game kept crashing, but hoping to resolve that issue as I had a lot of fun! :)
Hopefully soon I'll be able to land without making flips, and then it's on to trying out that fancy machine gun and cannon!

Yes your taxi and takeoffs are good! We didn't really get to discuss landings much but we will do so when you return.