PDA

View Full Version : New Proud owner of Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals

ChiefRedCloud
Mar-09-2012, 13:04
But on entering the games option menu I can not figure out what to do. Actually that isn't entirely true. I went to the menu and foung the brakes as my first goal. I double clicked on the block and then pushed both brakes forward. Nothing. I tried just the right & left, no luck. It didn't even acknowledge that the pedals were there.

What am I doing Wrong or what do I have to do? Only as a note, they work fine in RoF after I set them up.

http://www.saitek.com/uk/prod/pedals.html

Recoilfx
Mar-09-2012, 14:44
Are you sure you are on the controller axis' page? The brake command on the buttons page won't work with axis inputs.

Also, did you plug in the pedals after you start the game? The game won't detect it if you plug it in after the game is launched.

ChiefRedCloud
Mar-11-2012, 10:58
Are you sure you are on the controller axis' page? The brake command on the buttons page won't work with axis inputs.

Also, did you plug in the pedals after you start the game? The game won't detect it if you plug it in after the game is launched.

This indeed was the problem. They work fine now. However, it is to be noted by those who do not know, that setting up the brakes is a sticky wicket and all. Seems you should know that the braking systems between Allied aircraft and German are just a wee bit differant. Germany seemed to have differential brakes (i.e. independant braking). So much to learn ......

MajorBorris
Mar-13-2012, 07:51
glad to hear those cool pedals are working!