PDA

View Full Version : Operating Teamspeak while in game

EG14_Marcast
Aug-20-2014, 04:05
I play in full screen mode, and when I'm flying I cannot open the teamspeak window, or any other program's window. I have the plugin to see on the game's screen who is speaking, but I can open the TS window only hitting the "start" key when I am in the briefing screen: if I do it while in game, the visual goes to the desktop and I have to hit the game icon to go back in. Is there any setting to open the TS window in game and to see the TS chat messages on screen while flying?

9./JG52 Mindle
Aug-20-2014, 04:22
Have you downloaded the TS notifier add on?

It gives you an in-game window like the ones for chat etc, displaying who is transmitting.

It will startup when you open Teamspeak.

http://tsnotifier.cfxxl.de/

EG14_Marcast
Aug-20-2014, 05:45
Have you downloaded the TS notifier add on?

I shall do it, thanks :thumbsup:

ATAG_Colander
Aug-20-2014, 09:31
I have it in a second monitor but I don't know anyone that types in TS chat instead of in-game chat.

EG14_Marcast
Aug-20-2014, 10:43
I have it in a second monitor but I don't know anyone that types in TS chat instead of in-game chat.

There is an Abwehr file about classification of target communications. Personally I don't think it's necessary, but I would like to avoid the firing squad :D

ATAG_Colander
Aug-20-2014, 10:51
There is an Abwehr file about classification of target communications. Personally I don't think it's necessary, but I would like to avoid the firing squad :D

You know you can send chats to friendlies only in the game, right?

EG14_Marcast
Aug-20-2014, 11:04
You know you can send chats to friendlies only in the game, right?

Of course I know it. The doubt is based I suppose on the fact that someone can join a side, read or listen to the informations and then move to the other side. As I repeat, personally I'm convinced this is an unnecessary precaution. I just don't believe that someone acts like that in a game, especially knowing since a long time the most of players on both sides.