PDA

View Full Version : So, I came in from the pub and....

Dutch
Mar-16-2012, 23:48
I was a bit too drunk to fly, if I'm honest! But i couldn't believe my peepers when I saw Doc's name on the Red Bomber channel!!

So, I tried, but boiled my engines so many times, everyone got pissed off with me and I had to take off on my own little lonesome....sniff!!

But when I finally got in the air, this was the result.....

Respectfully dedicated to Keller, especially!! Heh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM7W9Hm8rao&feature=youtube_gdata

Doc
Mar-17-2012, 03:35
I had a blast! Thanks for all your help and patients guys. I have a config for that beast now and will be making use of it.

ATAG_Knuckles
Mar-17-2012, 09:36
Great last night, sorry I had to bugger out early, Friday night and wifey was home, (she's actually just a smidge better than a blenny)

Doc certainly took to that Blenheim, much quicker than any I have seen, (Took Me Months)

Doc I think Keller's feelings are hurt though, He caught me half channel chewed me up then spit me out !!! Haaaa

Looking forward to learning the JU-88 soon as my new gear arrives

Knuckles

III./ZG76_Keller
Mar-17-2012, 11:44
I have to hand it to you guys, you sure can fly those Blennys.

I'm also incredibly impressed by how many people you have flying them now, good on you guys! :salute:

Doc
Mar-18-2012, 02:25
Keller was on a tear looking for my Blen. He made sure to let me know that he had MinengeschoЯ just for me. :bgsmile: I have to admit a certain amount of pucker factor was in play here during my flights so I made sure I was some what familiar with the operation of the top turret just in case. :50cal

And yes you guys over there fly them things like mad. I seen the videos and its amazing how well you guys fly them. Hats off your crew on red. Top-shelf indeed.