PDA

View Full Version : I'm permanently banned!!! HELP!

Donnerschlag
Aug-26-2014, 19:19
Welcome everybody. Could anybody help me? Today, during mission I've lost all function on my keyboard! I suspect thank to unlucky hotkeys combination. So I got panic and nervously tasted all possible keys combination. Unfortunately without success. After restarting my PC I've tried to connect with ATAG TS3 server and I was shocked! I am permanently banned!!! The reason is I've forced to Push'n'Talk! I don't even know what does it means! If I really did something wrong so I did it coincidentaly! What should I do? I know I can play without TS but it isn't the same. After that all I feel myself as innocent.
I'd be very grateful for any help.
Greetings:
Robert.

ATAG_Snapper
Aug-26-2014, 20:09
No worries, Robert, I've reinstated your TeamSpeak status.

With all your keyboard troubles apparently the resulting noise was disrupting TeamSpeak communication amongst the Blue players. When you did not respond to their requests to use Push-to-Talk they asked an ATAG member to temporarily ban you so they could resume talking.

When you set up your TeamSpeak go to Settings/Setup Wizard and follow the instructions to setup a keyboard key or joystick button as a Push-to-Talk key/button. This prevents any background noise (music, TV, even your breathing or coughing) from transmitting through TeamSpeak.

Let me know here if you have any further problems on TeamSpeak.

In the meantime, welcome to the forum and I hope to see you online soon!

Cheers,

Snapper :salute:

ATAG_Colander
Aug-26-2014, 21:35
And...

Welcome to our forums :salute:

trademe900
Aug-26-2014, 22:25
Welcome everybody. Could anybody help me? Today, during mission I've lost all function on my keyboard! I suspect thank to unlucky hotkeys combination. So I got panic and nervously tasted all possible keys combination. Unfortunately without success. After restarting my PC I've tried to connect with ATAG TS3 server and I was shocked! I am permanently banned!!! The reason is I've forced to Push'n'Talk! I don't even know what does it means! If I really did something wrong so I did it coincidentaly! What should I do? I know I can play without TS but it isn't the same. After that all I feel myself as innocent.
I'd be very grateful for any help.
Greetings:
Robert.

Welcome Robert :)

Sorry for any trouble this may have caused you. The team was disrupted and unable to communicate with the absolute cacophony coming through from your microphone. After repeated efforts in asking you to turn off the noise with no response, we had no option but to have you removed.

See you on next time!

ATAG_Lewis
Aug-27-2014, 00:38
Welcome to the community and forums Donnerschlag ....~S~

Checkout the 'Beginners Guide'...for info and tips...It will save you a heap of time in getting up to scratch.....and its a really fun learning curve anyway..

Beginners Guide Link Here (http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5058&p=52711)

Also try youtube for startup procedures on all the aircraft...

Any questions then you've come to the right place....

Good to have you with us buddy...and remember its all about the Fun!!!

...Lew...

Donnerschlag
Aug-27-2014, 02:29
Hello guys! I want just to thank for your very nice and hopegull replies! I must admit I've tried to set my TS without P'n'T button but I realise I did something wrong. It doesn't work!
Greetz to all of you guys!

Donnerschlag
Aug-27-2014, 02:51
Of course I want to apologise all of you for yesterday's situation. I've changed my settings hope this time succwssively!:)

trademe900
Aug-27-2014, 02:53
Robert,

It's not so much the push to talk button that's the problem, but rather it seems there's something wrong with your microphone- we can't hear what you're saying and there's loads of noise coming through...

Good luck!

Donnerschlag
Aug-27-2014, 04:08
Hello trademe! It seems that you're right. I've changed my settings and now I can activate my microphone through the voice. But ONLY on ATAG TS server! I've tried to speak on ACG server and it still doesn't work.