PDA

View Full Version : @ Dutch, Blenheim Turorials

Catseye
Mar-17-2012, 13:40
S! Dutch,
Thanks for all the work you did posting the Blenheim tutorials. Without them I would still be producing engine fragments while taxying and even if I did get off the ground, I wouldn't be able to find targets without your excellent guide on setting the compass headings.

Well done!! :thumbsup:

And a big thanks again,

Catseye

Dutch
Mar-17-2012, 13:55
Cheers Cats! Always a pleasure. :happy

ATAG_Knuckles
Mar-17-2012, 16:50
Actually I need to chirp in here too: Dutch you were the first one I went to with the Blenheim questions (like how do you fly this bloody pig) I know we fly alot together now, but way before I was ATAG you had no problem dropping what you were doing to help

(Group Hug now) :hpyclp:

Knucks

Dutch
Mar-18-2012, 19:49
:blush!:

ChiefRedCloud
Mar-19-2012, 10:06
I'd like to add my kudos also Dutch, but also ask ..... what happen to the Flying and skip bombing the Blenheim on Cockpit Instruments videos on youtube? They don't seem to be avaiable anymore. Don't tell me the music tracks again ..... :pouting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WamQHWXI2o&feature=player_embedded

Dutch
Mar-19-2012, 10:34
Ah, no Chief, I deleted them myself, mostly because I'd updated the vids to a better standard, and a search would probably still bring up the old ones.

The updated vids have replaced the originals in the 'planes,planes,planes' section, if you haven't seen 'em yet.

:salute:

ChiefRedCloud
Mar-19-2012, 10:42
Ah, no Chief, I deleted them myself, mostly because I'd updated the vids to a better standard, and a search would probably still bring up the old ones.

The updated vids have replaced the originals in the 'planes,planes,planes' section, if you haven't seen 'em yet.

:salute:

Sorry Dutch ..... I found the NEW links and videos ..... I've updated MY old links to them ..... sorry and thanks:thumbsup:

Catseye
Mar-19-2012, 11:57
S! All,
Now that I can fly the beast, I haven't been able to get a 4x250 bombload.
No matter how I configure the setup screens I only get 2 bombs on board and they look like 500 pounders.

Any help much appreciated.

Catseye

Dutch
Mar-19-2012, 12:15
Hiya Cats,

Go to the bomb loadout screen, select 4x250s, select your fuses, and the delay you want, click the dropdown list under 'bombs preset', click 'default' and 'save as', a new window pops up, click 'save' on that and you should be good to go. This should then stay as you've set it every time you spawn in, unless you alter it yourself.

Let me know if it works!

Catseye
Mar-19-2012, 21:08
Hiya Cats,

Go to the bomb loadout screen, select 4x250s, select your fuses, and the delay you want, click the dropdown list under 'bombs preset', click 'default' and 'save as', a new window pops up, click 'save' on that and you should be good to go. This should then stay as you've set it every time you spawn in, unless you alter it yourself.

Let me know if it works!

It worked Dutch!
I was renaming the saved files and I couldn't get it to work.
Just followed the above and it worked just fine.
Again,
Thanks for your help.
Cats . . .

Doc
May-08-2012, 18:30
Where did the compass video go?

Doc

Dutch
May-08-2012, 18:38
I updated it Doc, so your old link probably doesn't work anymore!

If you look for it in the 'planes,planes,planes' section it should still be there, but watch this space, because it seems to be a bit different in the new patch.

Doc
May-08-2012, 22:51
Thank you Dutch.