PDA

View Full Version : Hi all and thank you!

Alice
Mar-18-2012, 14:38
Hi all,

Thanks for hosting a great place to fly!

A few of us have started flying here as often as we can, and for as long as launcher.exe lets us :grr:;). My friends do all right, and I... um... need some work. At the end of the night, though, my feeling is that I had a "good day in the office; got in a fight" :happy.

Thanks to ATAG_Colander who formed up with me and a buddy last night in 109s. I know my individual skills aren't "skills" yet, but my ultimate goal is to fight well as part of a group so that was great! Something about going out as or with a wingman, and as a group, is just awesome. Next time, I will try to follow YOU in :thumbsup:.

Another demo of someone's flying cost me a Ia as I got pants'd and perforated by another ATAG member. I ham-fisted a high-six attack (I was so excited!) and he highlighted the phrase "lose sight; lose the fight" after my pass. I was too busy trying to keep my crate in the air to catch his name - the holes didn't help with stability. It is cool to watch pilots who can handle their planes, but from over the tail it is less relaxing.

I fly under a few names. Not to be anonymous but because of a tendency to make jokes at my friends. Usually they have "Mad" in there somewhere, just so you know. I fly Blue more often (my friends like the Emil) but when joining will jump Red if they are short. I can't fly bombers yet but I would crew one with someone if they wanted, no worries.

I hope you all take this in the fun spirit it is meant to be, and I will see you on the other side of my pipper... ideally.

III./ZG76_Keller
Mar-18-2012, 17:29
...I can't fly bombers yet but I would crew one with someone if they wanted, no worries...

I would gladly teach you how to fly the Ju-87 or the He-111. If you see me in Teamspeak all you have to do is ask.

We really need more Blue bomber pilots, these Reds are getting the jump on us. :thumbsup:

Doc
Mar-18-2012, 17:36
I can help with the Ju-88 and 87. He-111 is not my specialty but I can fly the darn thing! 110 also but don't really consider it a bomber. Maybe a Swiss army knife.

ATAG_Bliss
Mar-18-2012, 20:06
Hi Madmacs (like the name :))

Thanks for the nice welcome. As others have already said, if you have any sort of questions just ask away. We're glad to help you get sorted into the fold. :thumbsup:

MajorBorris
Mar-20-2012, 13:41
Hi MadMacs,

Anytime you want to fly Ju88s just give a hollar and I might have some tricks for you.

Glad to hear your enjoying your flights with us.

See ya in the air!