PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Configuring TS Notifier, Clod Plugin

jjohnson241
Aug-30-2014, 10:28
I've got TS Notifier and the Clod Plugin installed and enabled in TS. When I start the game I do not see any TS conversations in any window. Questions: Do I need to start TS Notifier before starting the game? Do I need a new window (TeamSpeak) for TS messages?
Help.
Thanks

ATAG_Septic
Aug-30-2014, 10:34
I've got TS Notifier and the Clod Plugin installed and enabled in TS. When I start the game I do not see any TS conversations in any window. Questions: Do I need to start TS Notifier before starting the game? Do I need a new window (TeamSpeak) for TS messages?
Help.
Thanks

I suspect you have two different overlays here. TSNotifier is separate to the Cliffs plug-in. The former needs to have its .ini configured by right-click on the icon in the task bar. The latter needs an older version of TeamSpeak (13.10.01?) and for this you do need to add a new in-game window.

Septic.

jjohnson241
Aug-30-2014, 10:47
Thanks for the response.
I've configured TS Notifier (the launcher.exe in the ini) and I'm running V 3.0.13.1 of TS. The Clod plugin loads in that version of TS. Are you saying that the TS Notifier and Clod plugin are mutually exclusive? Also, the config for the new window, do I select "TeamSpeak" from the window menu?
Thanks again.

ATAG_Septic
Aug-30-2014, 11:19
Thanks for the response.
I've configured TS Notifier (the launcher.exe in the ini) and I'm running V 3.0.13.1 of TS. The Clod plugin loads in that version of TS. Are you saying that the TS Notifier and Clod plugin are mutually exclusive? Also, the config for the new window, do I select "TeamSpeak" from the window menu?
Thanks again.

They're not mutually exclusive but both do the same thing. If you get both working you would have two lists for TS display on your screen.

Yes, to use the Cliffs plugin put Teamspeak in the in-game window. You can alter the font, 'fixed small' is the smallest and choose whether to display just the current speaker or all in channel.

Septic.

jjohnson241
Aug-30-2014, 12:51
Ok, I understand.
Thanks again for the help.