PDA

View Full Version : TeamSpeak 3 For Android

ATAG_Lewis
Aug-31-2014, 17:32
In my desperation to try to get an overlay working for my TeamSpeak I wondered if I could get it running on my tablet and then be able to take glances at who is speaking...

so has anyone else used this?..

Is it any good?

Will I be able to see who's speaking and yet have another version of it on my PC?

Will I have to be in the same channel with 2 accounts..ie. 2 different names at the same time?

III./ZG76_Saipan
Aug-31-2014, 19:13
In my desperation to try to get an overlay working for my TeamSpeak I wondered if I could get it running on my tablet and then be able to take glances at who is speaking...

so has anyone else used this?..

Is it any good?

Will I be able to see who's speaking and yet have another version of it on my PC?

Will I have to be in the same channel with 2 accounts..ie. 2 different names at the same time?

the one with the the tf patch doesnt work for you?

ATAG_Lewis
Aug-31-2014, 21:27
None of them do Saip...I have spent about 8 hours trying different configurations and different overlays....All of them are redded out and 'Plugin Failed to load' in the TS plugin section of TS

Stormrider
Aug-31-2014, 22:55
I had it once on my android smartphone.Now I can see it on my G15 keyboard.So it is possible.

Stormrider
Aug-31-2014, 23:03
I had it once on my android smartphone.Now I can see it on my G15 keyboard.So it is possible to use a tablet for it

III./ZG76_Saipan
Aug-31-2014, 23:46
so if you open a new info window and move the ts into the middle column still doesnt work?

ATAG_Lewis
Sep-01-2014, 03:42
No Saip......:(

Check.....

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12551