PDA

View Full Version : Teach me!!!

mattyratty78
Sep-01-2014, 06:18
Trainer

Hello All

I now play as "Fat Ben" it's an old Navy nickname.

Anyway, I have been playing for a while now, and am now fine with flying the aircraft, namely the spitfire, but love the Blenny (especially high level bombing now I have the hang of it), and also the Hurricane (first kill in it yesterday on the second time up in it)!

Anyway, I would sincerely appreciate it if someone would take some time out to put me under their wing so to speak? I would like to learn the finer points of dogfighting, and a few tips elsewhere (it amazes me sometimes how some of you spot planes so far away).

I am based in the UK so GMT timewise.

Thanks all and hopefully speak to some of you soon!

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Sep-01-2014, 06:35
Feel free to jump on our Teamspeak anytime (we have quite a few guys in UK/ Europe timezone).
92 has a bunch of guys who can help you out;

Our Teamspeak Address is: 203.46.105.43:20020 pw: 9292

Or Private Message me if you want to arrange for a specific time.

ATAG_Lewis
Sep-01-2014, 11:41
Welcome to the community and forums mattyratty78....~S~

Checkout the 'Beginners Guide'...for info and tips...It will save you a heap of time in getting up to scratch.....and its a really fun learning curve anyway..

Beginners Guide Link Here (http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5058&p=52711)

Also try youtube for startup procedures on all the aircraft...

Any questions then you've come to the right place....

Good to have you with us buddy...and remember its all about the Fun!!!

...Lew...

ATAG_Lolsav
Sep-01-2014, 11:50
Lew he wants "Stage 2" of lessons ;)

"Stage 2" involves experience (spend time doing mistakes and learn with them) - To speed up the process join TeamSpeak and get along with the other spit pilots. Listen to them and to what they do on diffrent situations (cruise/combat). Adopt the tactits to your taste and mixture with a dose of insane fun. Your target should be ready when you learn the "Zen" shooting, ie the deflection shooting, shoot to a empty space, the target will meet your bullets there.

Thaine
Sep-02-2014, 04:56
You're most welcome to come over and fly with us. www.aircombatgroup.co.uk As well for our campaign nights on sundays. Just flying with others is the best training you can get.