PDA

View Full Version : Crc1

ChiefRedCloud
Mar-20-2012, 10:28
I'm curious here. This video was posted by someone using the handle timej31 on youtube. And though I have no trademark or control over the use of Chief Red Cloud, as they spelled it, I have been using it for a number of years. They refer to the ATAG server and I was just wondering. As far as I know I took no part in a video. Perhaps I should be flattered, but there is a measure of curiousity that needs to be fed here. :pouting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dNdQ3mMx90&list=WL0939F940801FA745&index=4&feature=plpp_video

III./ZG76_Keller
Mar-20-2012, 10:32
It appears you have an admirer. I hear that timej31 is a real strange dude. :hiding:

Dutch
Mar-20-2012, 10:34
Heh, heh! We know something you don't Chief! :goofy:

ChiefRedCloud
Mar-20-2012, 10:40
Heh, heh! We know something you don't Chief! :goofy:

Heck .... EVERYONE knows something I don't know ..... :bgsmile:

III./ZG76_Keller
Mar-20-2012, 10:45
Timej31 is an ATAG member. I'm not going to give away his identity until he chimes in. ;)

ATAG_Snapper
Mar-20-2012, 10:53
Hmmmm, well I'm going to chime in to say it's NOT me! :no

When I post to You Tube my channel is "SmilingDave", although I've been using Vimeo much more often of late.

Dutch
Mar-20-2012, 11:00
When I post to You Tube my channel is "SmilingDave".

You'd fit in well at my local pub. So many of the guys are called 'Dave' they all have a prefix, such as 'DiabeticDave', 'ParamedicDave', 'BarmanDave', 'BanjoDave' etc.
Obviously, none of them ever smile. :Grin:

ATAG_Snapper
Mar-20-2012, 11:11
You'd fit in well at my local pub. So many of the guys are called 'Dave' they all have a prefix, such as 'DiabeticDave', 'ParamedicDave', 'BarmanDave', 'BanjoDave' etc.
Obviously, none of them ever smile. :Grin:

A GREAT segue for a joke I've been meaning to tell here:

<best said in a heavy Old Country accent>

For twenty years I build bridges; but do they call me "Dave the Bridge Builder"? NO!

Then for 10 years I build stadiums; they call me "Dave the Stadium Builder"? NO!

I retire and run a small inn; so do they call me "Dave the Innkeeper"? NO!

But.......just ONE night with ONE sheep, and what do they now call me? <sigh>

Dutch
Mar-20-2012, 11:13
:hugesmiley:

Heard it before, but thanks for reminding me!!

Doc
Mar-20-2012, 11:14
:hiding:

Hi Chief...this would be me. :hiding2:

I was giving you credit for the valuable intel you provided from your Ju-88 that allowed me to find my prey.

I was in the middle of my coffee break but was scrambled upon your alerting of enemy activity in this sector. They must pay for cutting Docs smoke and coffee break short.

His identity will remain state secret.

ChiefRedCloud
Mar-22-2012, 11:32
:hiding:

Hi Chief...this would be me. :hiding2:

I was giving you credit for the valuable intel you provided from your Ju-88 that allowed me to find my prey.

I was in the middle of my coffee break but was scrambled upon your alerting of enemy activity in this sector. They must pay for cutting Docs smoke and coffee break short.

His identity will remain state secret.

You know Doc .... IF you keep this up ..... I'll have to join to get even ...... :bgsmile:

But thanks for both clearing up the MYSTERY and for the Credit ...... I was beginning to think I was going to have to share the dance floor with another ChiefRedCloud ..... :doh!: