PDA

View Full Version : Any News on English Version of Desastersoft's Channel Battles?

birddogict
Sep-06-2014, 22:20
As I recall, the updated version of Channel Battles was to be available at the end of August. Now it seems that the Desastersoft website is down. Anyone know if they are still alive and kicking?

birddogict
Sep-08-2014, 13:30
FYI,

I posed the same questions on another forum and Heinkill answered my question about website access...according to Thomas Voss, "our provider killed us." Hope they get access sorted out soon.

No word on Channel Battles, but will wait and see.

heinkill
Sep-08-2014, 13:41
FYI,

I posed the same questions on another forum and Heinkill answered my question about website access...according to Thomas Voss, "our provider killed us." Hope they get access sorted out soon.

No word on Channel Battles, but will wait and see.

They are a small company with tight budgets so hosting and bandwidth costs are an important factor. Last time I exchanged comms with him back in June Channel Battles EN was in beta testing.

H

birddogict
Sep-08-2014, 16:58
Thanks, Fred. Although I could stumble through the German version of Channel Battles with (1) my weak knowledge of Deutschgrammatik, or (2) your handy dandy Goodle Translate method, I was waiting to play the improved English version.

I am enjoying your campaigns immensely.

birddogict
Sep-21-2014, 17:09
Looks like it's available October 31.

http://www.desastersoft.com/en/news