PDA

View Full Version : CoD Campaign

blackshark
Sep-09-2014, 09:15
hi, i started the standard single player "Campaign" .

but in the first mission i am not able to takoff with my hurrycane, or i make something wrong or it is not possible to reach the takeoff speed ...

my doubt is it does not work with TF mod

klajdirexha37
Sep-09-2014, 15:41
There are some factors that can make that problem. I guess you're not using fine pitch. Just push the lever all the way forward.

pippin
Sep-11-2014, 13:21
Hello Chaps,

I too have come across this "sticky take offs problem" and found that hitting the brakes key freed the plane in my case brake is assigned to B key.

hope this helps.
Ian

SorcererDave
Sep-11-2014, 13:28
Hello Chaps,

I too have come across this "sticky take offs problem" and found that hitting the brakes key freed the plane in my case brake is assigned to B key.

hope this helps.
Ian

Yes, this seemed to fix it for me. I guess there must be some bug in single player where the brakes start stuck at 50% or something.

blackshark
Sep-16-2014, 04:34
Hello Chaps,

hope this helps.
Ian

thank you pippin, the brakes were the problem ... i "clicked" on them and then was able to takeoff; it seem it's a bug

btw: maybe you already know other bugs in that single player campaign, so i can avoid them ?

heinkill
Sep-17-2014, 05:05
thank you pippin, the brakes were the problem ... i "clicked" on them and then was able to takeoff; it seem it's a bug

btw: maybe you already know other bugs in that single player campaign, so i can avoid them ?

The whole stock campaign is riddled with bugs.

If you aren't already using it, we modestly recommend the REDUX versions.

http://airwarfare.com/sow/index.php/downloads/viewdownload/6-online-campaigns/515-redux-campaigns-for-tf-mod

H

blackshark
Sep-17-2014, 08:59
The whole stock campaign is riddled with bugs.

If you aren't already using it, we modestly recommend the REDUX versions.

http://airwarfare.com/sow/index.php/downloads/viewdownload/6-online-campaigns/515-redux-campaigns-for-tf-mod

H

but i have the last MOD version installed ... so may i play the "redux" and the murmansk etc ? it not clear to me