PDA

View Full Version : Things are going the way I hoped

LuseKofte
Sep-13-2014, 07:36
All tho I wish for improvements in many things for this game, but then again I wish for the same in cod. I see there are populated server around all the time, being on work 3 weeks and off 3 weeks I now can fly in any odd times I want.
Disclaimer, I enjoy BOS and COD atm, I hope I will do the same whith DCS in some point of the feature. I will restrain myself in the feature to take part in any political debate about any game what so ever. Their are fruitless and make people focus on problems rather than look for possibilities

I have big problems with navigating in Syn server, I guess north is up on map , yet I can´t even find Stalingrad :doh:
However I love to fly when there are a leaning into it.

Dakpilot
Sep-13-2014, 09:37
It is easy to make a quick mission map, with headings and distances so you don't get lost on the big map

takes 2 mins in paint and can print or have on Tablet/laptop, that was just a very general example

Cheers Dakpilot

hnbdgr
Sep-26-2014, 05:08
I like the recent addition of on screen indicators, each time you change throttle input, lock wheel, etc. Still a bit confused by all the randomly missing functions like trim on some planes and radiators on another etc.

Overall it's getting better. The turbulence is very strong in game though! Whilst COD doesn't have any, I find BOS has a bit too much. A nice happy medium for both would be fantastic.

Rudder response is nice. It doesn't slow the plane down by a 100kmh in a second. It's like you can actually use it :) !