PDA

View Full Version : CH Fighterstick - Question on how to set the modes

farley
Sep-16-2014, 09:22
Hi folks.

After researching joysticks, decided to purchase the CH Fighterstick and ProThrottle due to their record of reliability and the ability to map over 100 commands. So far i am very happy with the product. I have downloaded the CH Manager.

However, although i have searched the web, watched a series of tutorials, and viewed the "dummies" download, I am, due to my limited computer abilities, unable to set up the sticks so i can use the three modes that they offer, and use the sticks to their full potential in COD, DCS, and FSX.

I would like to have, for example. one mode for start up, another for in flight, and a third for miscellaneous controls.

I have looked through the CH Hanger.

If anyone has a link to information that might help me achieve this goal, if you would post it, or if anyone is willing to help me walk through the procedure to set up the modes, i would be very grateful.

Thank you for any help you can give.

farley
Sep-20-2014, 10:34
Here i am replying to my own post....

So able to use the three modes now, when out of the Dx mode, but now i cannot get the joystick, nor the throttle to work.
Think i probably need to do some programming, but really unsure of how to have the modes and the joystick work at the same time.

I am trying to use the three modes for DCS, flying the spit or hurricane in COD i find i have more than enough hats, especially if i use the pinky switch to assign a second set of commands to all of the hats.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Lewis, i know you have the ch prothrottle, do you have it mapped to the three modes?

Dauntless
Sep-21-2014, 11:49
Here i am replying to my own post....

So able to use the three modes now, when out of the Dx mode, but now i cannot get the joystick, nor the throttle to work.
Think i probably need to do some programming, but really unsure of how to have the modes and the joystick work at the same time.

I am trying to use the three modes for DCS, flying the spit or hurricane in COD i find i have more than enough hats, especially if i use the pinky switch to assign a second set of commands to all of the hats.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Lewis, i know you have the ch prothrottle, do you have it mapped to the three modes?

I'm not Farley, but, in program settings first page, did you select which stick for mode control?