PDA

View Full Version : Console window?

javelina
Sep-20-2014, 14:44
sorry for the Newb question.

I have the console window open, in the upper left corner. Shows all of the important sim info, whilst flying.

Unfortunately, I cannot make that console window active while flying the sim. Such as clicking it with my mouse, so that I can get a console text input entry. (Such as entering the RR for reloading, etc).

The only way I can make the console window active is to click, and create another window. Then I can go back and click on the header of the console... But after I save everything, I've another useless window, along with the console, and can't click either to make them active, for entering text commands.

any suggestions?

TIA,

-Jav

♣_Spiritus_♣
Sep-20-2014, 16:02
Are you holding down ALT while clicking on it to be able to type in the chat bar? I believe its the left ALT. Just clicking won't highlight the box. I think the reason is because you have a clickable cockpit, so the windows you can open for chat and all that have to use L ALT + mouse click.

javelina
Sep-20-2014, 16:16
thanks M8, for helping out a newb.. :thumbsup: working great now.

♣_Spiritus_♣
Sep-20-2014, 16:33
Good to hear! I suggest getting the windows placed perfectly before making them see-thru. If you place them too close to the edges of the screen they start moving around every time you start the game. Snapper taught me that one.