PDA

View Full Version : How fast can one side change a map?

310_cibule
Sep-22-2014, 07:03
Yesterday evening a bunch of people gathered on Axis vs allied ATAG server in order to train for a test they planned to carry out.

How far one side can win a map?

No.310 plans to test it next Sunday asking some other Czech/Slovak squads from both sides to take part.

The event is open for all of course, ATAG is a public server. Everybody is welcomed. The stronger opposition the better.

Our question is: Could ATAG admins launch The Battle of Dunkirk map at 20:00 CEST (i.e. 19:00 BST - GMT+1; 2 PM US Eastern Time) next Sunday?. So that all would know when the test starts exactly?

Thanks for the response.

LuseKofte
Sep-22-2014, 10:40
I can contribute on the bomberside, both sides so just say where and I be there

3./JG51_Heiden
Sep-22-2014, 12:25
You can bet I'll be there to destroy the 310 squadron. Wear your flak jackets. :-(

RebelSqurl
Sep-22-2014, 14:21
Operation Dynamo (evacuation of Dunkirk) is a good map to try a fast turn, as two of the Allied objectives can be eliminated by fighter strafing action alone, and it takes only about 2-4 Blenheim loads to destroy each of the other two objectives. Given cross-Channel flight times to Axis targets from England, theoretically it could be done in about 20-25 minutes without effective fighter opposition. In contrast, Dynamo's a tough map for the Axis to win unless they knock out Oye Plage very early on to eliminate on-the-spot RAF fighter support, IMHO.

ATAG_Snapper
Sep-22-2014, 16:50
But....Oye Plage only has Hurricanes. :recon:

:-P