PDA

View Full Version : Too quiet...

heinkill
Sep-23-2014, 12:48
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111115203647/sims/images/2/2f/Tumbleweed.gif

Xmas is coming guys...

JG4_sKylon
Sep-23-2014, 12:58
I´ve already made my wish list for xmas.

I5-4670K
250 GB SSD
MSI MoBo
8 GB Ram
MSI GTX 970

I think i´ll have to be very nice to Santa Wife to earn my gifts :-)

LBR=H.Ostermann
Sep-23-2014, 13:00
I´ve already made my wish list for xmas.

I5-4670K
250 GB SSD
MSI MoBo
8 GB Ram
MSI GTX 970

I think i´ll have to be very nice to Santa Wife to earn my gifts :-)

lol +1

ATAG_Colander
Sep-23-2014, 13:01
http://www.netanimations.net/yeild-to-construction.gif

Mysticpuma
Sep-23-2014, 13:28
http://www.netanimations.net/yeild-to-construction.gif

I hope that's a shovel!

Moving on, this Friday's update should be interesting with lots off stuff showcased ;). ( but not a release date )

Cheers, MP

nacy
Sep-23-2014, 13:55
( but not a release date )

-1 :sobbing::sobbing::sobbing:

nacy
Sep-23-2014, 13:57
I hope that's a shovel!

Moving on, this Friday's update should be interesting with lots off stuff showcased ;).

+1:satisfied::satisfied::satisfied:

RAF74_Buzzsaw
Sep-23-2014, 14:24
Team Fusion members continue to work very hard on a multiplicity of development goals.

The amount of talent on this team continues to amaze and astonish me and we're getting new members all the time.

But of course, this is a unpaid part-time hobby for all of us, we can't work miracles or set arbitrary deadlines as if we were all highly paid professionals.

Everyone should remember again:

BATTLE OF STALINGRAD is a well funded professional team which has the advantage of 3D work for most of its aircraft already created for it by many years of work by the STORM OF WAR developers.

DCS WWII also has a professional development team, with considerable funding. So far they have only released a FW190D which was already in development by the original DCS team.

Team Fusion will provide the community with new releases, but the timeline for those releases cannot be rushed.

Once again, anyone in the community with experience and skills in 3D work, please contact Mysticpuma. :salute:

Continu0
Sep-23-2014, 15:13
BATTLE OF STALINGRAD is a well funded professional team which has the advantage of 3D work for most of its aircraft already created for it by many years of work by the STORM OF WAR developers.

DCS WWII also has a professional development team, with considerable funding. So far they have only released a FW190D which was already in development by the original DCS team.

These two facts let your work shine in an even brighter light!

TWC_SLAG
Sep-23-2014, 18:48
I hope that's dirt. :)

badfinger

I hope that's a shovel!
A
Moving on, this Friday's update should be interesting with lots off stuff showcased ;). ( but not a release date )

Cheers, MP

DUI
Sep-23-2014, 19:34
Oh, Friday is coming soon... :hpyflying:

ATAG_Snapper
Sep-24-2014, 10:42
Good points for all of us to keep in mind. Also, the unpaid volunteer Team Fusion members do not have access to the Cliffs of Dover source code, which is a huge factor affecting the rate of progress of future updates. :salute:

Team Fusion members continue to work very hard on a multiplicity of development goals.

The amount of talent on this team continues to amaze and astonish me and we're getting new members all the time.

But of course, this is a unpaid part-time hobby for all of us, we can't work miracles or set arbitrary deadlines as if we were all highly paid professionals.

Team Fusion will provide the community with new releases, but the timeline for those releases cannot be rushed.

Once again, anyone in the community with experience and skills in 3D work, please contact Mysticpuma. :salute:

Plt Off JRB Meaker
Sep-24-2014, 11:16
Well said Snapper,........the guys at Team Fusion have my vote as they are preparing 'my' flyable 'Vickers Wellington' for creation :thumbsup:

ChiefRedCloud
Sep-24-2014, 11:40

Not to sound like a FanBoy Buzz but the other sims are just a distraction and NOT Cliffs of Dover ..... seriously, you guys (gals?) are great and CloD is a beautiful Sim platform. I wont take any punches at any other sims but IMHO they do not hold a candle to Team Fusions Cliffs of Dover. OK, NOW I'm being a Fan Boy!

Chief

dburne
Sep-24-2014, 16:48
Not to sound like a FanBoy Buzz but the other sims are just a distraction and NOT Cliffs of Dover ..... seriously, you guys (gals?) are great and CloD is a beautiful Sim platform. I wont take any punches at any other sims but IMHO they do not hold a candle to Team Fusions Cliffs of Dover. OK, NOW I'm being a Fan Boy!

Chief

+100 to that!!

Teufel
Sep-26-2014, 01:24
Thanks God, It's Friday!!!
:)

Wolf
Sep-26-2014, 01:56
Not to sound like a FanBoy Buzz but.... OK, NOW I'm being a Fan Boy!

Chief

BOOOO! ChiefRedCloud is a FanBoy... Boooo! I bet you have an Iphone also. hehehehe

As a recently returned member of the TF team (I think I am anyway). I could see how it seems quiet on the forum. But I can tell you it is bloody busy in the back end, Silly European holidays have caused things to be quiet this past couple of weeks as well as peoples Real Life jobs. I tell you.. Some companies just don't understand what we are trying to do here and they really should just pay us to work on CLOD.

Anyway. It's Pants-off Friday today. So grab a beerski and head home for a great weekend.

I love Emoticons: :-P:salute::-):devilish:

Skoshi_Tiger
Sep-26-2014, 06:12
Just don't get mislead into joining the "Cliffs of Dover Association of Fanboi's" (CoDAssoF)! Those splitters are the lowest of the low and deserve to be stoned! (or maybe they already are?????)

"Cliffs of Dover Fainboi's Association" (or CODFA for short) is the only way to go!

jaydee
Sep-26-2014, 06:13

Chief
Hey Chief,I am a huge Fanboy and as Sinead says :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUiTQvT0W_0..~S~

Osprey
Sep-26-2014, 06:21
Someone mention a Friday update? :devilish: :thumbsup:

Otyg
Sep-26-2014, 06:26
Someone mention a Friday update? :devilish: :thumbsup:

My F5 is starting to break :/

LBR=H.Ostermann
Sep-26-2014, 07:32
S!

:)

:-)

69th_Spiritus_Mortem
Sep-26-2014, 08:06
I wonder if this is how MP feels...

http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Run_dde4af_428184.gif

Otyg
Sep-26-2014, 09:20
And it's a goner
http://n00bfu.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/4876654485780_f5.jpg

Markie
Sep-28-2014, 18:30
To fix just push any key...hold on, can't seem to find it !?!

JG4_sKylon
Sep-28-2014, 18:35
To fix just push any key...hold on, can't seem to find it !?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaTG-LIQ7sY

Mastiff
Oct-13-2014, 03:34
crickets' chirp. chirp, chirp.:salute:

Mysticpuma
Oct-13-2014, 04:08
Hi Mastiff, fear not, Friday updates haven't been cancelled :)

I just need check on what features I can talk about in the next one and what the community would find interesting. Fear not, I had a weeks holiday last-week (first time abroad in two-years) and I spent every day of it reading or posting in the TF private forums.....much to Mrs. Mysticpuma's disappointment.....and also researching and photographing textures for future reference.

My next holiday in March, I have no doubt I'll be doing the same.....but that's because I care about you....not everyone....just you mate :)

Lol.

Seriously though, that was how I spent chunks of my time abroad, but I did also just want to vegetate on the beach too.....so I did.

Friday updates will happen, but only when I have some news to share that you'll find worthwhile :)

Cheers, MP

Continu0
Oct-13-2014, 04:21
Hi Mastiff, fear not, Friday updates haven't been cancelled :)

I just need check on what features I can talk about in the next one and what the community would find interesting. Fear not, I had a weeks holiday last-week (first time abroad in two-years) and I spent every day of it reading or posting in the TF private forums.....much to Mrs. Mysticpuma's disappointment.....and also researching and photographing textures for future reference.

My next holiday in March, I have no doubt I'll be doing the same.....but that's because I care about you....not everyone....just you mate :)

Lol.

Seriously though, that was how I spent chunks of my time abroad, but I did also just want to vegetate on the beach too.....so I did.

Friday updates will happen, but only when I have some news to share that you'll find worthwhile :)

Cheers, MP

So if I conclude right, TF 5.0 will take us to a beach?

Mysticpuma
Oct-13-2014, 04:33
Lol....yes, there is a good chance that there will be a waters edge on the new theatre....but it wont have a Mysticpuma figure sunbathing on it.....hmmmm........now there's a thought...lol

I was more.photographing buildings and natural land textures.....so I guess we can deduce that there will be buildings, water and ground in the new map :)

Continu0
Oct-13-2014, 04:51
Lol....yes, there is a good chance that there will be a waters edge on the new theatre....but it wont have a Mysticpuma figure sunbathing on it.....hmmmm........now there's a thought...lol

Haha, yes please hardcode TF in that map, taking a sunbath!:D

DUI
Oct-13-2014, 06:22
Haha, yes please hardcode TF in that map, taking a sunbath!:D

If this "object" is implemented it should get a proper damage model, of course. Surely, there is no one around who would like to put a 500 kg-bomb on it. But for realism reasons... :)

Whizkid
Oct-13-2014, 15:09

I was more.photographing buildings and natural land textures.....so I guess we can deduce that there will be buildings, water and ground in the new map :)

Oh, goody! I was afraid there wouldn't be any B,W, and G in the next update! How much is it worth to NOT show Mysticpuma sunbathing on the beach at Blackpool? Must be worth quite a bit, I would think. Any contributors?

Seriously, guys, the dedication and love by the worker bees for CoD really amazes me! You have my undying gratitude for the hours your wives give up to let you crawl into the hive and produce!

pjmack15
Oct-16-2014, 08:28
I just donated 20.00 usd to the cause. That should speed things along! LOL!