PDA

View Full Version : Tamiya 1/48 Spitfire wanted (trade?)

joffan34
Sep-25-2014, 17:06
Hi All,
I'm a semi-pro plastic model maker in my spare time, I'm looking for a Tamiya 1/48 Spitfire Mk1.
I have a 1/48 Hasegawa Spitfire MkVb to trade (it was purchased for me by mistake, I wanted a Mk1), in excellent condition still sealed in plastic bags, the decals look like they might need replacing though.
Either side will pay their own postage, like to limit this to the UK for postage reasons ie it's expensive to post overseas now.

If anyone wants to trade or further info please message me.

Regards and thanks

Jon

J-HAT
Sep-27-2014, 12:35
Hey Joffan,

Hannants didn't seem to have, but Amazon has it:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Supermarine-Spitfire-Mk-I-Aircraft-Tamiya/dp/B000WNAJ38/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1411834875&sr=8-1&keywords=tamiya+spitfire+mk+i

No trade, but may e you can build both.

I've found some pretty hard to find models there for reasonable prices.

PS: I am curious about the semi-pro model building, does it mean you make comission builds once in a while only?

joffan34
Sep-28-2014, 05:46
Thankyou for the reply and the PM,

I didn't know you can buy plastic kits through Amazon, learnt something new today.
Really want to trade for this though, don't like the cannon armed versions as much as the MG armed version, although having cannons would be amazing in Cliffs!

Semi pro means that I take commission builds, if anyone is interested in this please contact me, you supply the kits and extras and i'll do the rest. I have photo's of my work, also I have 20 years plus experience.

Still looking for the trade.

Thanks again and regards

Jon