PDA

View Full Version : TF4 TS overlay not working....

ATAG_Dave
Sep-27-2014, 13:21
I just changed my PC. On my old PC this overlay worked brilliantly. on the new one it wont work. Ive checked everything i can think of . I still have my old pc and have checked that both set ups appear identical:

windows 7 both machines
TS 3.0.13.1 both machines
TS installed in c:\programfiles\Teamspeak 3 client on both machines
the two (32 bit and 64bit) dlls copied to the Plugins folder in the teamspeak directory on both machines.
i even installed the TS on the new machine from the same download as i had used on the old machine...

everything appears completely identical and yet it works on the old system and on the new one it doesnt :goofy

I know ATAG_Lewis has never been able to get it to work on his system so maybe its some obscure/random thing

so

1 anyone got any suggestions as to what might be the issue?
2 if i cant solve it whats a good alternative as I really liked being able to see who was talking while in-game

9./JG52 Mindle
Sep-27-2014, 13:40
Never worked for me either so I use ts notifier

tsnotifier.cfxxl.de/

make sure you look in tsnotifier's game settings ini file thing (R click on TSn icon) and under launcher.exe make sure it =1 to activate it with ClOD.

[Launcher.exe]
game.enabled=1

It works for me with the latest version of Teamspeak 3

PanTast
Sep-27-2014, 14:48
Do your plugins at Teamspeak look like this, Dave?

Did you assign a ingame window to the overlay like this?

Sometimes we are blind for the obvious.

Sometimes PanTast uses clumsy english :D

ATAG_Dave
Sep-27-2014, 14:53
Do your plugins at Teamspeak look like this, Dave?

yep they look like that - on the Old system :(. on the new one it comes up with a failed to load error in red. I wonder if its something really odd like an AMD v Intel thng? old system had amd cpu, new one has intel. Mindle has intel. as does lewis....

PanTast
Sep-27-2014, 16:06
I have a i760 Intel and a Nvidia GTX 670.

If that information helps in any way ...

:salute:

ATAG_Dave
Sep-27-2014, 19:00
Well it seems to have fixed itself - I didn't knowingly do anything so the solution appears to be to bugger off for some beer and dinner and come back later......:D

Ohms
Sep-27-2014, 23:05
Well it seems to have fixed itself - I didn't knowingly do anything so the solution appears to be to bugger off for some beer and dinner and come back later......:D

Off to the pub!!!! :recon:

Otyg
Sep-28-2014, 20:04
Hmm.. seems to be a Nasty case of PEBCAK or some sort of ID-10T error. Could also be some sort of wetware bug.
Anyway, i hope it works out dave and you can replace the broken part :D

XOxo

ATAG_Dave
Sep-28-2014, 20:24
Hmm.. seems to be a Nasty case of PEBCAK or some sort of ID-10T error. Could also be some sort of wetware bug.
Anyway, i hope it works out dave and you can replace the broken part :D

XOxo

:glaughter: 1+ er, i mean +1....damn