PDA

View Full Version : TeamSpeak ban (forgot to set a name)

Pixeldavid
Sep-29-2014, 08:41
Hello everyone!

Saturday evening (CEST) I was banned from the Teamspeak server. I had forgotten that it reset the name I set for myself after re-joining. So after not saying anything in a while and without a name, I was banned for being suspicious. I enjoyed my first day on the server and the friendliness of the people on Teamspeak, so I would be happy about being reinstated if that's possible.

I hope to be able to properly fly with you guys soon once I get the hang of things in Cliffs of Dover (I only played other sims offline before). Looking forward to it!

Cheers,
David

PanTast
Sep-29-2014, 09:22
Dear David, welcome onboard.

I unbanned you.

Please keep in mind to have a matching nickname in TS and ingame. A "Pixeldavid on comms" or "Good evening gentlemen" would be much appreciated.

I hope you have lots of fun in the ATAG community in the future. Feel free to ask any question that comes to your mind. I am sure you´ll find many community member willing to help you.

Sincerely

PanTast

Pixeldavid
Sep-29-2014, 09:46
Thank you very much for the swift reply. I appreciate it! See you in the skies. (And on Teamspeak).

PanTast
Sep-29-2014, 09:51
Call me and I wing up with you, mate :thumbsup:

Pixeldavid
Sep-29-2014, 12:11
Sorry to say, it seems like I am still banned. Please let me know if you need any further information like my TS ID or something, and thanks for taking care of this. It's really much appreciated.

PanTast
Sep-29-2014, 12:20
Please try again, PixelDave.

Pixeldavid
Sep-29-2014, 12:46
Perfect, thanks again!