PDA

View Full Version : IL-2 Cliffs of Dover: Imagination Battle

ATAG_Bliss
Mar-23-2012, 14:34
Wow - He's done it again. This is a must see :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbN839SzDuM

ATAG_Septic
Mar-23-2012, 15:27
Thanks for posting Bliss. He certainly knows how to put music to his work. I was damn close to a stiff upper lip failure at the Medal of Honour music, some aviation fuel must have got in my eye.

Septic

ChiefRedCloud
Mar-23-2012, 16:15
Thanks for posting Bliss. He certainly knows how to put music to his work. I was damn close to a stiff upper lip failure at the Medal of Honour music, some aviation fuel must have got in my eye.

Septic

Your just an old softy Septic .... :sad!:

Good video ... thanks for sharing it Bliss :hpyclp:

III./ZG76_Keller
Mar-24-2012, 11:54
"Stiff upper lip failure", love it Septic!

Just a beautiful video, I can't even imagine how many hours went into that; worthy of a good slow clap!

MajorBorris
Mar-30-2012, 16:29
:thumbsup:

ATAG_Knuckles
Mar-31-2012, 18:23
Ironic after watching videos like that I can't help but think of all those who "Wont play the game" because of all the bugs:angrymob:

How many of us have heard and stated "gawd this looks so great"

@ Septic : Correct music is a must for great movie: frustrating when people use music with lyrics which have nothing to do with the subject:

Dutch
Mar-31-2012, 20:56
frustrating when people use music with lyrics which have nothing to do with the subject:

Yah, except when they do it to try to get people to take themselves less seriously within the confines of a video game. ;)

ATAG_Headshot
Mar-31-2012, 22:28
Watching movies like this make me realize I have a lot to learn about it all yet.