PDA

View Full Version : Ships (aka. the little sh*ts)

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Oct-12-2014, 07:43
The old Ships coconut again;

I've got some ships sailing across the channel. When I test offline, I can sink them with bombs.
However, as soon as I host the map with squad-mates, the ships will roll on their backs when hit, and then they just seem to keep sailing, inverted.

Anyone know what causes this and if it is fixable?

Hans Gruber's mission seems to work ok....

9./JG52 Hans Gruber
Oct-12-2014, 09:30
What type of ship? Minensuchboots & corvettes are notorious for this. Also what speed are they moving?

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Oct-13-2014, 10:11
What type of ship? Minensuchboots & corvettes are notorious for this.

Both those two types... damn..

Also what speed are they moving?

All set to 15 km/h

♣_Spiritus_♣
Oct-13-2014, 10:25
I had better luck with those ships after dropping them to 10 but they were still too buggy to use so I changed them to the cargo ships in Relinquish.

:banghead:

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Oct-13-2014, 11:03
I had better luck with those ships after dropping them to 10 but they were still too buggy to use so I changed them to the cargo ships in Relinquish.
:banghead:

Let's hope it's on the TF RADAR, especially with more ships on the way. No point adding new ships if no-one can use them.

Wolf
Oct-13-2014, 17:46
Just saw this thread. I shall take a look now. I know what the issue is.

♣_Spiritus_♣
Oct-13-2014, 18:29
Wolf comes through again.

:salute:

Salmo
Oct-16-2014, 23:48
<abrev. Online> , the ships will roll on their backs when hit, and then they just seem to keep sailing, inverted. Anyone know what causes this and if it is fixable?
TF *may* have found the crevice that this bug was lurking in & *may* have a solution. We are currently fumigating with liberal amounts of bug spray & testing to make sure the little buggers are well & truely dead.
http://i.imgur.com/8Ly92Ks.jpg

Let's hope it's on the TF RADAR, especially with more ships on the way. No point adding new ships if no-one can use them.

It's on our radar.....