PDA

View Full Version : Channels

Peaveywolf
Mar-27-2012, 06:05
Just wondering, whenever I go on, even though TS is working, as Keller knows, there is never anyone talking on it. Do you have different channels for ATAG members, and one for the general public like me.

ATAG_Snapper
Mar-27-2012, 08:23
Crikey, Peavy, on the Red side we usually can't get folks to shut up on Teamspeak! :bgsmile:

Of course, those Blue pilots are a taciturn bunch :pouting: -- not given to speaking, really, but more like teutonic grunting. Hopefully one of 'em will spot your dilemma here, hook up with you on TS, and grunt your way through the set up. :runaway:

Peaveywolf
Mar-27-2012, 08:30
Bugger, just sorted it. Thought it changed automatically depending on ur side. didn't realise it was drag and drop, Thx anyways ;)

ATAG_Knuckles
Mar-27-2012, 09:53
Ahhhh Peavy come over to the Red side we'll talk to ya !!!!

Peaveywolf
Mar-27-2012, 10:13
I might now and again, play with the fighters for a bit, Try that Bleni.

ChiefRedCloud
Mar-27-2012, 10:17
JUST don't be surprised when they ALL tell you that they are your father ..... :pouting::bgsmile:

Recoilfx
Mar-27-2012, 10:20
Sometimes people just aren't very good at English so they'd like to keep it to themselves.

Or some like me, can be more introverted and don't have small talks until we see the regulars.

Peaveywolf
Mar-27-2012, 11:48
I am pretty quiet, don't really talk to strangers as such. Thing is, I was in the ready room all the time. Silly me ;)

kopperdrake
Apr-02-2012, 05:18
You don't have to be a big talker - all you really need to say is "BREAK LEFT!!", "2 contacts spotted over Dover at angels 10", and "night night all - time for a pint"

:thumbsup:

Dutch
Apr-02-2012, 07:31
"night night all - time for a pint"

As others will tell you, I can't even get off the ground unless I've already had three pints.

'Drink lots and Fly' that's my motto. Although it doesn't do much good for comms.

'BRRG DIZZZSH BIIIIGGGG, GRZSZSIPPER' makes perfect sense to me though. :Grin:

ATAG_Septic
Apr-02-2012, 18:13
As others will tell you, I can't even get off the ground unless I've already had three pints.

'Drink lots and Fly' that's my motto. Although it doesn't do much good for comms.

Large Allied Tanker?

:-)

kopperdrake
Apr-06-2012, 11:15

And there was me thinking you had some exotic WW2 flight comms plugin for authentic voice distortion.

"Two pints of your best authentic voice distortion please, and a packet of plain."