PDA

View Full Version : Problem changing name in ATAG teamspeak

bigj73nsb
Oct-19-2014, 16:16
Ok I seem to be having a problem changing my name to mY squad tag in ATAG teamspeak only. I have it changed in all other channels, but it won't change in ATAG TS for some reason. I even changed it in add/manage bookmarks in all ATAG channels 1-10, and in settings/identities shows it as changed into name I want, but it won't show when logged into ATAG TS???
Can somebody here help me out with this please?? It would be much appreciated..

ATAG_((dB))
Oct-19-2014, 16:24
HI BIG What I did was to change my name using the setup wizard on please choose nickname, I know it is a pain with ts. there is so many ways to change the name and it seem to different from server to server.

o7

bigj73nsb
Oct-19-2014, 16:33
HI BIG What I did was to change my name using the setup wizard on please choose nickname, I know it is a pain with ts. there is so many ways to change the name and it seem to different from server to server.

o7

Not seeing setup wizard under TS files??

ATAG_((dB))
Oct-20-2014, 01:44
Open ts, on top go on settings, then setup wizard start that it will be on the second window.

o7

bigj73nsb
Oct-20-2014, 08:57
Open ts, on top go on settings, then setup wizard start that it will be on the second window.

o7

Yeah I found it, but still no go. Somebody told me it might be because ATAG has a different version than mine, 3.0.16

Otyg
Oct-20-2014, 10:15
open TS - bookmarks - manage bookmarks and change the nick in there and save. It should work.

bigj73nsb
Oct-20-2014, 10:53
open TS - bookmarks - manage bookmarks and change the nick in there and save. It should work.

I already tried all bookmarks/ manage bookmarks. I went through every option possible, only fix was to reinstall TS, so I'm good now.
Thx for your all help responses though