PDA

View Full Version : Wierd Night

ATAG_Knuckles
Mar-28-2012, 21:03
Wierd Night: was there a party the Blue team was at ??????? (and I wasn't invited)

ya know the sad thing was all the red pilots seems to be quite happy chasing all the A.I. Not sure they even knew there was NO competition.
and NO there were no ATAG members on.

ATAG_Snapper
Mar-28-2012, 22:03
Strange. Just checked now (10 pm EDT) and of 27 players 13 are Blue. Who knows?

ATAG_Deacon
Mar-28-2012, 22:04
Yes, it was weird...the server crashed again and everyone who entered the server within the first 5 minutes went Red, including around 7 members of the =AN= Squad who all went Red ...

Within 10 minutes the Blues started to come back and it was getting reasonable as far as numbers go when I left.

III./ZG76_Keller
Mar-28-2012, 22:24
A bunch of us Blues were on server 2 testing the new mission, these Steam outages aren't helping things tonight either.

Doc
Mar-29-2012, 09:16
Tell'em the truth Keller!!! We were WASTING GAS!!! :hugesmiley:

Recoilfx
Mar-29-2012, 09:26
We were doing recon missions on Server #2 for 2 hrs chasing after a non-existent groovy train that Keller dreamed up :-D

ATAG_Knuckles
Mar-29-2012, 09:36
A bunch of us Blues were on server 2 testing the new mission, these Steam outages aren't helping things tonight either.

I actually saw you guys and was gonna join, but really wasn't sure if it was kinda of an invite only: didn't want to create an odd moment

"Gee knucks we would love to have you join us but actually we are developing new ways to kill you" :shocked:

III./ZG76_Keller
Mar-29-2012, 10:53
You really think you'd need an invite Knuckles???

I've been longing for the day that you join Blue; we can take some Stukas for a spin and fly side by side as two former enemies now flying together under the same flag... oops, did I say that out loud???

No but seriously, you should fly Blue sometime. C'mon, you know you want to! :Grin:

Doc
Mar-29-2012, 11:22
No one needs an invite. Let it be known all are welcome to come join in. Blue or red. Doesn't matter. I flew the Hurri last night and what a blast I had. Snapper had me setup and rockin in it. JTDawg came in an made sure I understood it is LIMPKNEE lol.
:bgsmile:

ATAG_Knuckles
Mar-29-2012, 16:12
You really think you'd need an invite Knuckles???

I've been longing for the day that you join Blue; we can take some Stukas for a spin and fly side by side as two former enemies now flying together under the same flag... oops, did I say that out loud???

No but seriously, you should fly Blue sometime. C'mon, you know you want to! :Grin:

I actually do know that gang ! just making funnies