PDA

View Full Version : crosstalk compatibility with TS version 3.0.13.1

ATAG_Dave
Oct-29-2014, 08:47
Hi I wondered if anyone has the Crosstalk plug in working with the above version of TS? I use that old TS version as I use the clod plug in and it wont work with later versions

Baffin
Nov-24-2014, 11:12
Dave,

I have successfully used Crosstalk with every version since 3.0.10.1, including the 3.0.13.1 version. The only TS compatibility problems I have faced are associated with speaker displays such as TS Notifier and I'm convinced that they are graphics related, not affecting audio.
:goodluck:

ATAG_Dave
Nov-24-2014, 19:40
Dave,

I have successfully used Crosstalk with every version since 3.0.10.1, including the 3.0.13.1 version. The only TS compatibility problems I have faced are associated with speaker displays such as TS Notifier and I'm convinced that they are graphics related, not affecting audio.
:goodluck:

Thanks Fidget. Since posting that I got a copy of Otyg's TS folder using TS notifier and TS 3.0.16.(latest version i forget the last number right now). It works perfectly so I use that rather than the older version with the TF plug in.

What I did was rename my existing TS folder so i could revert back should i need to, then copy pasted Otygs version in as the main TS folder and renamed it to whatever the default target is for TS, so when i launched TS it looked for Otygs version. Worked right out of the box for me (TS, Crosstalk) then i simply installed TS notifier and again it worked 1st time - if you want a copy to see if it solves your issues just give me a shout :thumbsup:

Baffin
Nov-25-2014, 09:23
:gmorning: Thanks for the good advice...

I have successfully installed the latest TS Notifier Plugin into the latest TS and both work perfectly. Unfortunately, it drops my frame rates by a full 50%. Even with my high performance setup, It's a performance hit I'm not willing to accept. It's a shame, because I have the worst memory in the free world and frequently forget to whom I am speaking. It's like my brain has six memory slots, but only three are populated...

I plan to install it on an old laptop and see if I can make it work from there without affecting my gaming graphics. Let's keep our fingers crossed...
:pcguy: