PDA

View Full Version : Dancing Blenheim @ Gravesend

|450|Devil
Mar-30-2012, 19:56
When I spawned in at Gravesend in a Spit Ia there was a Blenheim parked not far away that was jigging backwards and forwards. It had its bomb-bay doors open and seemed to be leaking fuel from the wings/engines.

ATAG_Snapper
Mar-30-2012, 20:07
Hmmm, very strange! Thx for the heads up, especially because I believe that Blennies have an air start from Gravesend.

Now, if it had been Littlestone I would've ascribed it to either Jack Morris or TheLastRebel -- always nervously agitating to get started and believe me, that's not petrol leaking from the cockpit area! :Grin:

Dutch
Mar-30-2012, 20:09
When I spawned in at Gravesend in a Spit Ia there was a Blenheim parked not far away that was jigging backwards and forwards. It had its bomb-bay doors open and seemed to be leaking fuel from the wings/engines.

Ah, yes. That would be Brian the Blenheim. He'd obviously forgotten to turn his epilepsy filter back on. He's kinda susceptible sometimes. :runaway:

Salmo
Mar-31-2012, 01:52
I believe this is a game bug. Ever been flying behind an AI & it suddenly disappears? It believe that when a plane in flight 'disappears', it reappears at it's airfield doing the epileptic movements described. I have seen many planes on the ground sputtering & rocking backward & forwards, sometimes with props rotating in the dirt. As far as I can work out, it's not mission specific & cannot be corrected.

ATAG_Knuckles
Mar-31-2012, 10:28
Psssst it was actually Dutch, just home from the pub. That explains why I couldn't find him last night, Sometimes he gets a little confused

(also explains him riding a unicycle in Kilts, playing a bagpipe,wearing a Darth Vader helmet)

But dont tell him I told you :hiding:

:bgsmile::hpyclp:

Tonester
Apr-14-2012, 11:25
Maybe its like a wormhole, bermuda triangle type thing....or maybe theyget abducted and probed..:shocked:

Doc
Apr-14-2012, 16:33
Psssst it was actually Dutch, just home from the pub. That explains why I couldn't find him last night, Sometimes he gets a little confused

(also explains him riding a unicycle in Kilts, playing a bagpipe,wearing a Darth Vader helmet)

But dont tell him I told you :hiding:

:bgsmile::hpyclp:

Haha dang I was going to say that.

Dutch
Apr-14-2012, 20:09
Look here you chaps.... over here in England, bagpipes, a unicycle and a Darth Vader helmet are 'de riguer'. It's the only way one can pull the birds.

Hasn't this obvious cultural advancement travelled across the pond yet?

Lordy, you chaps are always so behind the times. :trigger

Edit: Bit of English humour for you, follow the links!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSDFUAoKmxI