PDA

View Full Version : The game continues!

ATAG_Headshot
Mar-30-2012, 22:30
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7NmrL1q3vk&context=C4e3f155ADvjVQa1PpcFMu2XuJ8vno8n7lJd02TVne OTIeo1WJKz8=

Well I've been looking for a project to test out some things in the full mission builder, as well as learn how to do some certain video effects with my editor. Then Dutch comes along with his hangar bombing and makes me want to try my hand at it... So here goes.

First off I had to build the area which was a good experiment with the mission builder, then I had to actually see if it could even be flown :shocked: After I had my footage I threw it into the editor and found out how to do animated special effects too, which will help for future projects.

Enjoy! Thanks for the motivation Dutch! :thumbsup:

III./ZG76_Keller
Mar-31-2012, 01:04
Excellent video Headshot! You're really getting good at making vids my friend!

How you gonna top that one Dutch? I say you do it upside down. :thumbsup:

ATAG_Headshot
Mar-31-2012, 01:06
Keller does this mean that I have to fly the 88 more often? :runaway:

Peaveywolf
Mar-31-2012, 05:52
Heh, pretty f*****g cool ;)

Dutch
Mar-31-2012, 06:33
Enjoy! Thanks for the motivation Dutch! :thumbsup:

:bgsmile:

No problem mate! Excellent work. That 88 doesn't look as stable as a Blenny though. There's a bit of up and down towards the end of the hangars! :Grin:

It'll be interesting to do this once the aircraft reacts to bomb release - 'come the day'.........

@Keller, yeah, yeah, dropping bombs inverted, where do I sign? :laugh1

Atreides
Mar-31-2012, 07:37
I think there's no way Dutch can top this ;)

ATAG_Knuckles
Mar-31-2012, 10:20
Excellent !!!!!! very good background music for this

Love it

Knucks

ATAG_Snapper
Mar-31-2012, 11:55
Jawdropping!!!!!! :sshocked!:

ATAG_Headshot
Mar-31-2012, 11:58
It wasn't quite as stable because I had to actually dive down from the trees then quick level off again (yes I know I can fly through the trees but it wouldn't look right). As I was leveling though I was already starting to drop all the bombs and I'm pretty sure the 88 was reacting to bombs being dropped actually. If I drop all 32 fast enough I notice it starts to pull up a fair bit and bounce. I had to be quick to push down on the stick, but not too far... that's where the wobble came in.

Dutch
Mar-31-2012, 15:03
I think there's no way Dutch can top this ;)

Hmmmmm.........................!

ATAG_Bliss
Apr-01-2012, 01:17
Haha - That was pretty damn cool. :)

Nice vid :thumbsup:

Doc
Apr-01-2012, 04:41
Amazing video.