PDA

View Full Version : No-one on teamspeak is a game killer

Salmo
Mar-31-2012, 02:02
Went on ATAG server today 4pm AEDT (05:00GMT). There were 40 players online, 20 red & 20 blue. Logged into ATAG TS to find a heap of ATAG's & others in the blue channel & just ONE red player in the red channel.

20 blue online = 10 in TS: 20 red online = 1 in TS: What a game killer. Flew one flight then left. BTW, thanks ATAG_Doc (red TS).

Dutch
Mar-31-2012, 06:37
Very unusual! It's normally the other way around.

Peculiar. Particularly on Friday nights, but then I wasn't there last night myself.

Maybe it was a case of 'another Friday and still no patch' syndrome. The medical profession is baffled........:inq:

ATAG_Knuckles
Mar-31-2012, 10:24
I agree with Salmo, no one on last night. So I packed up and went to the ATAG server # 2 and mapped out a profile for a JU-88, and flew around by myself.

I do find there is usually several (sometimes many) players in the sim but not on TS.

Most of us figure this is due to a problem speaking english !!

III./ZG76_Keller
Mar-31-2012, 21:43
I agree with Salmo, no one on last night. So I packed up and went to the ATAG server # 2 and mapped out a profile for a JU-88, and flew around by myself.

I do find there is usually several (sometimes many) players in the sim but not on TS.

Most of us figure this is due to a problem speaking english !!

How'd the 88 go Knuckles? Let me know if you're looking to learn the He-111. ;)

ATAG_Knuckles
Apr-01-2012, 10:00
How'd the 88 go Knuckles? Let me know if you're looking to learn the He-111. ;)

Actually pretty well. As with any new plane in this sim, it takes a lot of getting used to, first off everything is metric, and I am flying in a wrong direction (been flying east for the last year.

Did get to complete some bombing but some dufas in a Hurricane kept shooting me down, what s wrong with thoses Brits !!!!!

and yeah the HE-111 pretty soon