PDA

View Full Version : ATAG Campaign Event NOV 2014

ATAG_Freya
Nov-02-2014, 09:33
http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t611/sarah7715/ww2-84_zps74c0aa4f.jpg

Hi all,

There will be a short campaign held on ATAG server 2 for the month of November, if there is enough interest in it. Everyone is welcome to attend. The dates and times are:

(subject to change)

Mission 1: Saturday, Nov. 8 2:30PM eastern time (north america), 19:30 GMT
Mission 2: Saturday, Nov. 15 2:30PM eastern time (north america), 19:30 GMT
Mission 3: Sunday, Nov.16 2:30PM eastern time (north america), 19:30 GMT
Mission 4: Sunday, Nov. 23 -OR- Saturday, Nov. 29 2:30PM eastern time (north america), 19:30 GMT

http://www.timeanddate.com/

The general details are as follows:

1. The missions:

A short campaign composed of 4 X 2.5 hour missions that are loosely based on historical events of the Battle of Britain. All missions utilize the full span of the map, with several airbases for each side to choose from, and plane type limitaions that progress throughout the 4 missions.

Mission 1: Kanalkampf - late July 1940
- channel stuff... mostly

Mission 2: Adlertag Phase 1 - mid August 1940
- Raids on coastal airfeilds and the radar chains...mostly
-destroyable RAF airfeilds

Mission 3: Adlertag Phase 2 - Mid/late August 1940
-Continued LW offensive on RAF airfeilds (ALL destroyable)
-industrial targets as secondary

Mission 4: Operation Loge - Early September 1940
- Sept 7 raids targeting the East End of London
-includes industrial and airfield targets

2. The Players: 45 RED vs 55 BLUE
- flexable on this, could be 40-60 depending on amount of people participating..

3. Victory conditions:

Have fun = win. Other than that, targets have been assigned a point value. The total of all target values per mission is 100. Should the LW score 50 points or more in any single mission, that will be counted as a blue victory for that mission. Any less, Red wins. Target point values will be given during the week prior to each mission, also target info can be available for BLUE PILOTS during the week prior to each mission. This can be done via PM by request, and it will also be posted in the existing 'Blue' campaign section of the forum. Note that this only applies to missions 2-4. (not required for mission 1)

4. Some rules/guidelines

- One life per mission. Life is considered 'in play' after takeoff, when players will see a server message indicating that they are airborne. Legitimate disconnects are excusable, and those players will be granted another fly. This is based on the honor system, so please play fair. If the player loses their virtual life, they are more than welcome to play as a gunner (LW) or flak crew (RAF), so long as numbers allow it. Please take care to let any reserve players (if any) into the server before you man these secondary positions.
- IF you land on friendly territory and get the 'yourname has returned to base' type message, you may fly again. This means an airfeild, not a crash landing on friendly territory. Again, the honour system..

-Get on ATAG TS (server two channel) 20-30 minutes prior to mission time. This is vital to coordinate your team and tactics, if you come in late while the mission has already started, you will have to wait until given orders to spawn in. If your squad needs a channel under the 'ATAG server 2' section in TS, let us know. Team/squad leaders should meet in the general channel, everyone else get to your squad's or team channel and await orders.

-Please don't show up at the last second and expect your entire squad to just spawn in and go! POST names of all who will be attending, and take part in the discussion and planning to some degree. Be clear as to how many 'seats' you would like long before each mission starts!!!

5. Team strategy:

- Teams may need to plan their tactics/strategy (highly recomended). Some of you may already have access to the campaign section of the forum used in the last ATAG campaign, so feel free to use that area. If you do not have access, say so and we can try to get you in. Also some of you have either dual access or may wish to fly for the other team this time around, so speak up here so we can straighten that out.

6. Numbers # of players

- Please post a quick 'sign in' here if you plan to attend, sign in under your squad or as a non-squad member, and specify which side you will fly for. I need an idea of how many players will be attending. I'm hoping for a full server. If need be, some squads will have to keep players on reserve, but we'll see how many turn out for this event and we'll react accordingly. For those of you not attached to a squad, you will either be folded into existing rosters, or put into a made-up squadron, which ever works out best for you and your chosen team.

7. A bit of a disclaimer...

- I'm a bit new to making mission for multiplayer. I'm confident all will go well, but in case there are bugs and/or problems, it's my fault, not ATAG's, and I will work to solve any problems as they arrise, so have patience with me! Feel free to let me know of any problems you encounter during the missions, so I can resolve them before the following mission goes live.

8. Things I may have left out

- In case I forgot something, it will go here, so if you have any questions, concerns, or comments, feel free to voice them in this thread.

** Also a Thank you to ATAG_Bliss, ATAG_Dave, 9./JG52 Hans Gruber, 92Sqn Karma, and Spiritus Mortem for your help!

Thank you, hope to see you in the fight!

Please include your ATAG Forum name IF it is different from your 'game' handle!

RED
GC- 504 Lowe (Flockton)
ATAG_Snapper
ATAG_Dave
ATAG_Pantast
ATAG_Jeepy
ATAG_Injerin
ATAG_Nakedsquirrel
ATAG_Deacon
ATAG_Naz
ATAG_Torian
ATAG_Septic
ATAG_Paranoid
ATAG_EvangelusE
Hendrix
Salmo
PFT (X4-8)
92 Sqn (X4-8)
SabrePig
TUSA/Rival
TUSA/Raamon
TUSA/Lolsav (ATAG_Lolsav)
TUSA/Kaino
JG6_BigglesCDN
Foul Ole Ron
t4trouble
Valhallas
ProArmis
Godfather Actual
_1SMV_Poppy_64
71st_AH (X 4-6)
Moach
Marwitz
418_Fehler (Fehler)
E69_Maquina
happy791
Kanister
Decibel dB
Hazza
TUSA/Nuwen
TWC_Fatal_Error
Decibel dB
Splinter (with 71st)
agt
Saylors
-----------------------Snapper's line 11/15/2014---------------------
Lindo (forum name ?)
RAPTOR RUSSIA (Forum name ?)

BLUE
ATAG_Colander
ATAG_Dice
ATAG_Otyg
ATAG_Marmus
ATAG_Endless
VonAfton
Ettrig
II/JG3~Siggi
II/JG3~Butcher of Bakersfield
II/JG3~EatG
II/JG3~Target
TDC_Nacy (Nacy)
JG4 - (X10)
xvii-Dobratz (scotty65)
xvii-Hardegen
xvii-Kunzel
xvii-Bleichrodt
xvii-Weber
JG2_Vadr (Vadr)
9.JG52 (X8)
Zerg_rcm
Sandy1942
=S=Fogot
Gotz
Modifier
Cassius
=UAi=Shkrab
Steam
JG601_Walter
=vit_unit=
Gerd
Enot17
LG1.Jaeger
LG1.Zorner
LG1. _____
EG14_Marcast
VII.Alford
VII.Racetrack
VII.Mac
VII.Seamount
5th_Hellrider
5th_BloodyHawk
5th_ClydeFrog
LBR=H.Ostermann
LBR=Gustav.Denk
LBR=B.Freitag
LBR=Cdt.F.Stigler
LBR=Cdt.Rudel
LBR=Cdt.Hartmann
1./JG76_Trevyzero (W14_Trevyzero)
1./JG76 Bubba_the_Punk (Bubba_the_Punk)
1./JG76 yotheguy (yotheguy)
1./JG76 TrueCalamity (B4_TrueCalamity)
1./KG55_Kaiser
1./KG55_Stromer
22GCT_Aquila
II./JG1_Britchot
72sq_Popale
72sq_Melo
E69_J.Steinhoff (Wolfm4n)
II./JG1_Vonrd
1./JG2_Little_D (Little_D)
1./JG2_Flügelbieger (Flügelbieger)
IIJG27Rich
JAGER_Gauder (Gaudério)
TURK_Can
FZG_immel
FZG_Mak
ATAG_J-Hat
Cipson
-----------------------Snapper's line 11/16/2014---------------------
II/JG54_Cule
LuftTuga_Frankenstein

Butcher Of Bakersfield
Nov-02-2014, 10:22
Hi,

I hope this is OK, however, i would like to put forward a request for a spot of 4 for the Blue side, so the members would be as follows:

II/JG3~Siggi
II/JG3~EatG
II/JG3~Target

I appologise if this is the incorrect way to apply for the event, but i thought i would at least register our intrest. Looks fantastic ! If this is the incorrect way to apply, please let me know how or where to stick the application. Many thanks.

Kind regards

ATAG_Snapper
Nov-02-2014, 10:26
Sign me up for Red! :salute:

:)

ATAG_Colander
Nov-02-2014, 10:41
I'll try to be there (109), time permits.

ATAG_Dave
Nov-02-2014, 10:45
Count me in for Red :thumbsup:

PanTast
Nov-02-2014, 11:33
Count me in for red :thumbsup:
too :salute:

JG4_Widukind
Nov-02-2014, 11:59
JG4 will coming too....i ask for Playernumbers

ATAG_Jeepy
Nov-02-2014, 12:02
~S~ Freya !
Sign me in here as red..I think :D

Thank You !
:salute:

nacy
Nov-02-2014, 12:06
TDC_Nacy blue Ju-88.

Pour info 14h30 au USA en France ça fait 20h30 ou 21h30?

xvii-Hardegen
Nov-02-2014, 12:11
This means an airfeild, not a crash landing on friendly territory. Again, the honour system..

Should it be not bad,maybe,to extend this (I'm thinking mainly to bomber and 110 pilots).
I mean crash landing in friendly territory with pilot alive = possible to respawn.
Just a proposal. :salute:

ATAG_Freya
Nov-02-2014, 12:33
TDC_Nacy blue Ju-88.

Pour info 14h30 au USA en France ça fait 20h30 ou 21h30?

20:30 CET (paris)

Should it be not bad,maybe,to extend this (I'm thinking mainly to bomber and 110 pilots).
I mean crash landing in friendly territory with pilot alive = possible to respawn.
Just a proposal. :salute:

Noted. If no replacements are available (reserves?) and numbers allow it, I may consider letting bombers respawn ONCE - with penalty to the Blue score (value to be determined). This will be decided prior to the mission, when we know how many will be attending, and it could be a decision the blue team will have to make at that time...more on that during the week.

Will xvii be attending? (I hope so!!) If so please let me know! (110's are available in missions 2-4..)

scotty65
Nov-02-2014, 12:40
http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t611/sarah7715/ATAGCampaign_zps25fd0d32.jpg

Hi all,

There will be a short campaign held on ATAG server 2 for the month of November, if there is enough interest in it. Everyone is welcome to attend. The dates and times are:

(subject to change)

Mission 1: Saturday, Nov. 8 2:30PM eastern time (north america)
Mission 2: Saturday, Nov. 15 2:30PM eastern time (north america)
Mission 3: Sunday, Nov.16 2:30PM eastern time (north america)
Mission 4: Sunday, Nov. 23 -OR- Saturday, Nov. 29 2:30PM eastern time (north america)

http://www.timeanddate.com/

The general details are as follows:

1. The missions:

A short campaign composed of 4 X 2.5 hour missions that are loosely based on historical events of the Battle of Britain. All missions utilize the full span of the map, with several airbases for each side to choose from, and plane type limitaions that progress throughout the 4 missions.

Mission 1: Kanalkampf - late July 1940
- channel stuff... mostly

Mission 2: Adlertag Phase 1 - mid August 1940
- Raids on coastal airfeilds and the radar chains...mostly
-destroyable RAF airfeilds

Mission 3: Adlertag Phase 2 - Mid/late August 1940
-Continued LW offensive on RAF airfeilds (ALL destroyable)
-industrial targets as secondary

Mission 4: Operation Loge - Early September 1940
- Sept 7 raids targeting the East End of London
-includes industrial and airfield targets

2. The Players: 45 RED vs 55 BLUE
- flexable on this, could be 40-60 depending on amount of people participating..

3. Victory conditions:

Have fun = win. Other than that, targets have been assigned a point value. The total of all target values per mission is 100. Should the LW score 50 points or more in any single mission, that will be counted as a blue victory for that mission. Any less, Red wins. Target point values will be given during the week prior to each mission, also target info can be available for BLUE PILOTS during the week prior to each mission. This can be done via PM by request, and it will also be posted in the existing 'Blue' campaign section of the forum. Note that this only applies to missions 2-4. (not required for mission 1)

4. Some rules/guidelines

- One life per mission. Life is considered 'in play' after takeoff, when players will see a server message indicating that they are airborne. Legitimate disconnects are excusable, and those players will be granted another fly. This is based on the honor system, so please play fair. If the player loses their virtual life, they are more than welcome to play as a gunner (LW) or flak crew (RAF), so long as numbers allow it. Please take care to let any reserve players (if any) into the server before you man these secondary positions.
- IF you land on friendly territory and get the 'yourname has returned to base' type message, you may fly again. This means an airfeild, not a crash landing on friendly territory. Again, the honour system..

-Get on ATAG TS (server two channel) 20-30 minutes prior to mission time. This is vital to coordinate your team and tactics, if you come in late while the mission has already started, you will have to wait until given orders to spawn in. If your squad needs a channel under the 'ATAG server 2' section in TS, let us know. Team/squad leaders should meet in the general channel, everyone else get to your squad's or team channel and await orders.

-Please don't show up at the last second and expect your entire squad to just spawn in and go! POST names of all who will be attending, and take part in the discussion and planning to some degree. Be clear as to how many 'seats' you would like long before each mission starts!!!

5. Team strategy:

- Teams may need to plan their tactics/strategy (highly recomended). Some of you may already have access to the campaign section of the forum used in the last ATAG campaign, so feel free to use that area. If you do not have access, say so and we can try to get you in. Also some of you have either dual access or may wish to fly for the other team this time around, so speak up here so we can straighten that out.

6. Numbers # of players

- Please post a quick 'sign in' here if you plan to attend, sign in under your squad or as a non-squad member, and specify which side you will fly for. I need an idea of how many players will be attending. I'm hoping for a full server. If need be, some squads will have to keep players on reserve, but we'll see how many turn out for this event and we'll react accordingly. For those of you not attached to a squad, you will either be folded into existing rosters, or put into a made-up squadron, which ever works out best for you and your chosen team.

7. A bit of a disclaimer...

- I'm a bit new to making mission for multiplayer. I'm confident all will go well, but in case there are bugs and/or problems, it's my fault, not ATAG's, and I will work to solve any problems as they arrise, so have patience with me! Feel free to let me know of any problems you encounter during the missions, so I can resolve them before the following mission goes live.

8. Things I may have left out

- In case I forgot something, it will go here, so if you have any questions, concerns, or comments, feel free to voice them in this thread.

** Also a Thank you to ATAG_Bliss, ATAG_Dave, 9./JG52 Hans Gruber, 92Sqn Karma, and Spiritus Mortem for your help!

Thank you, hope to see you in the fight!

RED
ATAG_Snapper
ATAG_Dave
ATAG_Pantast
ATAG_Jeepy
BLUE
ATAG_Colander
II/JG3~Siggi
II/JG3~EatG
II/JG3~Target
TDC_Nacy
JG4 - names coming..

xvii-Dobratz

TWC_Target
Nov-02-2014, 13:52
Will airfields be assigned to individual units? Or just spawn in on any of the active A/F?

ATAG_Freya
Nov-02-2014, 14:09
Will airfields be assigned to individual units? Or just spawn in on any of the active A/F?

That's up to the team as a whole, and how it works out for the squad assignments. The maps use default spawn points, for most missions there are 8 airfields for blue, at least 6 for red. It all depends on numbers of players, but some units may have to share an airbase, or find it beneficial to do so. Also different fields have only certain planes types available, another thing to consider. This type of info will be available at least a couple days before the mission, so plans such as this can be made.

LuseKofte
Nov-02-2014, 14:28
Sunday 8.nov LG 1 maybe 2 players We or I join a bomberformation Blue
if few red we join Red

I be away for the duration of this campaign, I will have to notice if I come home at weekends

Vadr
Nov-02-2014, 15:09
I would like to attend. The only aircraft I'm at all familiar with is the 109 series, so I would prefer to fly blue. I can also man a gun (poorly).

JG2_Vadr

Cassius
Nov-02-2014, 17:14
Good news!!! 1./St.G.129 will take part. Number of players be later.:thumbsup: About 6-8 Stuka pilots.

Zerg_rcm
Sandy1942
=S=Fogot
Gotz
Modifier
Cassius

ATAG_((dB))
Nov-02-2014, 17:33
Gr8 news, if I may suggest to always put timing in GMT. All the other time can be confusing specially when they change time summer or winter. GMT never change it will always be the same.

o7

9./JG52 Hans Gruber
Nov-02-2014, 18:15
9./JG52 will fly blue with 8 pilots. Thanks for setting this up Freya.

♣_Spiritus_♣
Nov-02-2014, 18:25
Great stuff Freya! Congrats on the mission and thank you for your hard work!

Wish I could fly but I'm sure it will be great fun!

ATAG_Freya
Nov-02-2014, 19:08
Gr8 news, if I may suggest to always put timing in GMT. All the other time can be confusing specially when they change time summer or winter. GMT never change it will always be the same.

o7

Thanks, dB! Done... can someone double check I got it right? 14:30 EST = 19:30 GMT yes? :D

Injerin
Nov-02-2014, 22:48
I'm in I'll fly RED please :)

Freya here is a new (pic) header for ya if ya want :)

ATAG_Freya
Nov-03-2014, 00:45
NICE! Thanks! :)

ATAG_NakedSquirrel
Nov-03-2014, 01:03
Sign me up Red or Blue, as long as the plane has wings and an engine or two. :salute:

Injerin
Nov-03-2014, 01:05
13087 we got him!
he will fly red me him Snapper all in a wing

Decay
Nov-03-2014, 01:14
If there's an RAF Bomber Squad, I'm in.
But man, I'm Darwin NT which is GMT +9:30 ie 5:00 AM

(eyes hanging out of head - feed me coffee)

ATAG_Freya
Nov-03-2014, 01:24
If there's an RAF Bomber Squad, I'm in.
But man, I'm Darwin NT which is GMT +9:30 ie 5:00 AM

Hi Decay, I'm sorry there is no RAF Bombers for this one. I'm sure there will be a bombing campaign in the future! RE: 5AM : yeah, it was tough to find a balanced time for this sort of thing, the Aussie and NZ'ds have to get up early, while Europe stays up late....you could get some strong coffee and fly a hurricane?

PFT_Endy
Nov-03-2014, 02:02
PFT would like to take part. 4-8 pilots, red side.

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Nov-03-2014, 03:42
92 Sqn. is interested.
4 to 8 pilots, red side.

I think that Karma will organise our involvement.

ATAG_((dB))
Nov-03-2014, 04:09
Thanks, dB! Done... can someone double check I got it right? 14:30 EST = 19:30 GMT yes? :D

Not sure, when are you changing to winter time again?

ATAG_ProArmis
Nov-03-2014, 05:34
I m not sure about my availability on all dates, but I m generally interested for Red!

BR
Pro

ATAG_((dB))
Nov-03-2014, 06:12
You have change yesterday it seams, for now on Eastern Standard Time is GMT -5.

19:30 GMT is the time.

o7

ATAG_Septic
Nov-03-2014, 06:30
Hi Chaps,

I'm going to aim to be fit for duty for this.

Any crate, any side as required.

Septic.

ATAG_Jeepy
Nov-03-2014, 10:09
-quite nice regarding time zones..

http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/est-to-gmt-converter

LG1.Zorner
Nov-03-2014, 11:07
LG1 would like to join the campaign on the BLUE side. Please book us 3 slots.

LG1.Jaeger and LG1.Zorner attending 8 Nov for sure. Shall ask for others.

JG4_Widukind
Nov-03-2014, 13:05
Pls save 10 Slots for JG4. I have no Names because we are many Pilots,i takes to long to find out who can exactly on the Days.
S! Widu

SabrePig
Nov-03-2014, 14:39
I'm in for Red.

Dice
Nov-03-2014, 19:04
Please add me to the blue roster Freya, thanks.

ATAG_Freya
Nov-03-2014, 21:43
Please add me to the blue roster Freya, thanks.

IN! (winds are light, just plug this in and giv'er)

Cassius
Nov-04-2014, 02:15
Not found in the rules.
As for the question of takeoff and landing. Do the rules has strict restrictions about landing at the same airport where pilot was taking off, or it's free for choice?
And one more...What speed have the ships of the convoy in Kanalkampf mission? :)

xvii-Hardegen
Nov-04-2014, 05:58
Count me in for the Blue team please!Thank you Sir! :salute:

Salmo
Nov-04-2014, 07:04
I'm in if there's room. Red. 06.30am Sunday for me. :salute:

ATAG_Deacon
Nov-04-2014, 08:28
I can not make the Saturday flights, but can make the two Sunday flights.

Will there be "replacement" pilots coming from the OTU's for the later missions? If so, I'm in on
Sundays:thumbsup:

ATAG_Freya
Nov-04-2014, 10:00
Not found in the rules.
As for the question of takeoff and landing. Do the rules has strict restrictions about landing at the same airport where pilot was taking off, or it's free for choice?
And one more...What speed have the ships of the convoy in Kanalkampf mission? :)

Any friendly airport is fine, in alot of cases the 'home-plate' will be the closest anyways... ships are set at 10.

I can not make the Saturday flights, but can make the two Sunday flights.

Will there be "replacement" pilots coming from the OTU's for the later missions? If so, I'm in on
Sundays:thumbsup:

See you on the Sundays, Deacon!

TUSA\Rival
Nov-04-2014, 10:46
I am not sure I can make all the times but would like to have my name in the hat, either side works.

ATAG_Deacon
Nov-04-2014, 10:57
:):thumbsup:

EG14_Marcast
Nov-04-2014, 11:19
Get me in for Sat 8, Sun 16 and Sun 23, for the Blue bombers :salute:

VII.Racetrack
Nov-04-2014, 11:45
Hola!!!

VII. Virtual Squadron here!

We are in 4! We'll fly as Blue! ( In the event that blue slots are finished we'll fly as red without problems )

VII.Alford
VII.Racetrack
VII.Mac
VII.Seamount

Is there enough space for us :)??

Also we need if possible a Ts channel for Us...
If is possible..

Thx byeeeeeee

ATAG_Freya
Nov-04-2014, 12:00
Thankyou for the names, Racetrack!

Also we need if possible a Ts channel for Us...
If is possible..

That can be arranged...

5th_Hellrider
Nov-04-2014, 12:46
There is also the 5th Squadron,
we would like to fly fighter, blue if possible; we are 3 pilots for moment.

5th_Hellrider
5th_BloodyHawk
5th_ClydeFrog

Tnks, S!

Otyg
Nov-04-2014, 13:29
i would love to join! when works permit. And im pretty sure vonAfton and Ettrig would like a slot also. On the blue team for sure.! :flying::nnbb:

Otyg
Nov-04-2014, 13:30
ops 404

JG6_BigglesCDN
Nov-04-2014, 17:06
Happy to fly on either side.

Cheers!

Biggles

LBR=H.Ostermann
Nov-04-2014, 18:21
S!

More to the blue side.

LBR=H.Ostermann
LBR=Gustav.Denk
LBR=B.Freitag
LBR=Cdt.F.Stigler
LBR=Cdt.Rudel
LBR=Cdt.Hartmann

:thumbsup:

Bubba_the_Punk
Nov-04-2014, 20:15
Four of us from 1./JG76 would like to fly Blue: 1./JG76_Trevyzero (W14_Trevyzero), 1./JG76 Bubba_the_Punk (Bubba_the_Punk), 1./JG76 yotheguy (yotheguy), and 1./JG76 TrueCalamity (B4_TrueCalamity).

This sounds awesome! Thanks, ATAG_Freya :salute:

Marmus
Nov-04-2014, 21:03
I am interested for Blue side.

I will be out of town for first (2) missions. Perhaps I can come in as a green recruit for 3rd or 4th?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

ATAG_Freya
Nov-04-2014, 21:10
I am interested for Blue side.

I will be out of town for first (2) missions. Perhaps I can come in as a green recruit for 3rd or 4th?

Your 110 will be warmed up and waiting for you!

Cassius
Nov-04-2014, 23:05
1./St.G.129
Zerg_rcm
Sandy1942
=S=Fogot
Gotz
Modifier
Enot17
Cassius

I expect 1 more total 6-8 Stuka pilots

Fighter cover

Steam
JG601_Walter
=vit_unit=
Gerd

72sq_Popale
Nov-05-2014, 05:36

If possible me too

xvii-Kunzel
Nov-05-2014, 06:37
I'd love to participate. I'll be flying with the 17th. (Blue Side) Thank you!

Foul Ole Ron
Nov-05-2014, 08:52
Available to fly Red for missions 1 & 4 only.

kg55_Kaiser
Nov-05-2014, 09:02
Write down please, to the Blue team.

I. / KG55 - aircraft He111

I. / KG55_Kaiser
I. / KG55_Stromer

ATAG_Freya
Nov-05-2014, 09:58
Write down please, to the Blue team.

I. / KG55 - aircraft He111

Your in, just wanted to add that missions 2-4 have the HE111. Mission 1 bombers are the Ju-87 and Ju-88 (limited to 4 X 250lb bombs)...

kg55_Kaiser
Nov-05-2014, 10:21
In this case, we are ready to take part 2 - 4 missions.

22GCT_Aquila
Nov-05-2014, 10:32

Me also

t4trouble
Nov-05-2014, 11:50
I'd like to sign up for red

T4

Stab/JG1_Britchot
Nov-05-2014, 12:31
I would like to sign up for blue.

I can only guarantee my availability for mission 2. I am tentatively able to make missions 1, 3, & 4 but work has been occupying Saturdays, I find out if I'm working the day before. However, I have the 15th off and would like commit to attend. Other pilots from II./JG1 may also sign up, I'll update this thread as necessary.

ValHallas
Nov-05-2014, 12:35
Hey I'm intrigued to fly this but is there a home for squad less mongrels such as myself. I generally am forced to fly alone but doesn't work so well in tournament play.

Marmus
Nov-05-2014, 12:48
Hey I'm intrigued to fly this but is there a home for squad less mongrels such as myself. I generally am forced to fly alone but doesn't work so well in tournament play.

See Item #6 of original post....not a problem, you will be formed into groups.

ATAG_Freya
Nov-05-2014, 12:55

What side ValHallas? I'll put you on the list, and put you in a group of squaded mongrels before the mission. Everyone should be on ATAG server 2 TS channels..

ATAG_Freya
Nov-05-2014, 13:08
-------

IMPORTANT

Briefings have been posted in the private campaign section. IF you don't have access, don't worry. Mission 1 is very simple, the breifing at time of mission says all you need. Next weeks missions require more planning, so hopefully this will be worked out by then. Also, if you have currently have access to the wrong side, please be respectful of their privacy. I can send a copy of briefings to squad leaders via PM, so PM me with a request if you need this info. DO NOT POST THOSE REQUESTS HERE PLEASE.

Also, there are MANY Blue layers sign up for this. It could be absolute CHAOS if they all expect to fly. I ask the Blue team to take time and be organized! Have reserves. You are limited to 55 players. Please do not exceed this number or penalties will be given, not to mention the fact that it could screw up the mission for everyone. Be fair and let every squad (and non-squads) have a fair and equal amount of seats please!

**This doesn't mean you can't still sign up for blue! Please sign up if your interested in attending ANY of the missions!

72sq_Popale
Nov-05-2014, 14:04
If possible me too

Can you add me to the axis side? :)

72sq_Popale

ATAG_Freya
Nov-05-2014, 14:53
:thumbsup: Sorry Popale! I thought I already did, thank you for the reminder!

ValHallas
Nov-05-2014, 17:03
What side ValHallas? I'll put you on the list, and put you in a group of squaded mongrels before the mission. Everyone should be on ATAG server 2 TS channels..

Red side I suppose

EG14_Marcast
Nov-06-2014, 04:10
Freya, we ‘d need a TS channel for our bomber squad: it’s me, 72sq_Popale, 22GCT_Aquila, xviii-Dobratz and xviii-Hardegen. They have all signed in already.

I have some questions too:

What about crash landing on friendly airfields? If the pilot is still alive may he spawn again?

How many tons of bombs to destroy Lympne? Is it a saturation target as in the other maps or do we have to hit buildings and aircrafts?

On the Ju88 4x250 kgs bombs can be changed with 2x500 if we decide that?

_1SMV_Poppy_64
Nov-06-2014, 05:10
Hi guys,

please add me as _1SMV_Poppy_64, I see that RED needs pilots, so I'll fly Red.

Thank you and ciao.

ATAG_ProArmis
Nov-06-2014, 05:13
I m not sure about my availability on all dates, but I m generally interested for Red!

BR
Pro

Which means I would like to sign up for "Red" :wf:

VII.Racetrack
Nov-06-2014, 08:50
Guys what about the Rules?

Are they the same of the normal Atag server?

Godfather Actual
Nov-06-2014, 09:24
I would like to join red side.

ATAG_Freya
Nov-06-2014, 10:27
Freya, we ‘d need a TS channel for our bomber squad: it’s me, 72sq_Popale, 22GCT_Aquila, xviii-Dobratz and xviii-Hardegen. They have all signed in already.

I have some questions too:

What about crash landing on friendly airfields? If the pilot is still alive may he spawn again?

How many tons of bombs to destroy Lympne? Is it a saturation target as in the other maps or do we have to hit buildings and aircrafts?

On the Ju88 4x250 kgs bombs can be changed with 2x500 if we decide that?

Hi Marcast, EG14 has a channel, or you could use flight 1, 2, or 3, or even 72sq. But I can make channel if you really need me too, just PM a name for it. We are using the SERVER 2 / ATAG CAMPAIGN section of TS.
If you make it to a freindly airfield, you may refly. Even if that is a crash landing. I realize that the message given will be "yourname crash landed in friendly territory", so it'll be the honour system in effect for that.
Lympne, and all airfields throughout this campaign, are area targets. IF all the guys in your bomb group listed above make it to target, you'll come very close to destroying it.
I'll check the Bomb thing re 500lbs and get back to you, but I'm pretty sure it's 250's only. This is just for Mission 1, so that 2 ju-88s can't take all the ship out in one sortie!

Guys what about the Rules?

Are they the same of the normal Atag server?

NO, not really, and...yes. They are all listed in the first post. If their is anything specific that I left out, please ask about them, I can clarify it for you. The most important 'rules' are the 'one life', and the 'must land to refly' thing, and the number of players per side (#limits).

72sq_Melo
Nov-06-2014, 10:43
Can I join in blue faction? I am ready for sunday missions. I'm bomber and I need some girls in cockpit :D:D:D

ATAG_Colander
Nov-06-2014, 11:16
Are crash landings on a friendly base valid for re-spawn or does the landing has to be perfect?

XE9O
Nov-06-2014, 11:45
~S~ Gents,

71st_ AH Squad should have 4 to 6 pilots for this mission. Count us in for the Red Side

Thank

71st_AH_XE90

PS
will try to confirm names

ATAG_Freya
Nov-06-2014, 12:15
Are crash landings on a friendly base valid for re-spawn or does the landing has to be perfect?

I would much prefer a landing that gives the 'yourname has landed in friendly territory' or 'yourname has returned to base'. However, if someone nurses a plane back from a sortie that looks like a...colander...and crashes on or at least within the airfeild radius, I think that will be OK for a refly. This rely's heavily on the honour system, so hopefully no one abuses this!

~S~ Gents,

71st_ AH Squad should have 4 to 6 pilots for this mission. Count us in for the Red Side

Great! I was hoping 71st would show up! Anyone seen 310 around?

xvii-Hardegen
Nov-06-2014, 14:21
Briefings have been posted in the private campaign section.

Where is it?Link please ;)

Cassius
Nov-06-2014, 15:13
Please include in our group Enot17, Gerd. Post #58 edited.

wolfm4n
Nov-06-2014, 15:48
E69_J.Steinhoff in blue side

xvii-Hardegen
Nov-06-2014, 16:38
No access to briefing for Blue side...asking access thanks :salute:

ATAG_Freya
Nov-06-2014, 17:48
No access to briefing for Blue side...asking access thanks :salute:

Guys, please be patient regarding access to the campaign forums please. Bliss is the only one who can do this, and he is very very busy with r/l stuff right now. I do apologize to everyone, I should have made arrangements for this earlier, and it is completely my fault. For now, the best thing is to be on TS early to make plans for the mission, or communicate via PM amongst squads/squad leaders. In the meantime, I will send the mission briefing via PM to anyone who requests it, via PM. (Yours is on the way, Hardegan)

Thankyou for your understanding.

ATAG_Lolsav
Nov-06-2014, 19:20
Im in, with TUSA/Rival and TUSA/Raamon. Im flying under TUSA/Lolsav

Edit: Rival had alredy signed up. We are bringing back to life TUSA squad :) like in old IL2. I migh add some more names in here. Waiting on the boys to make up their minds.

Stab/JG1_Britchot
Nov-06-2014, 19:43
II./JG1_Vonrd would like to attend as well, under blue.

Little_D
Nov-07-2014, 01:45
Hi gents,

1./JG2_Little_D = Little_D and 1./JG2_Flügelbieger = Flügelbieger would like to fly also :)

regards

Little_D

ATAG_Endless
Nov-07-2014, 03:18
Hey Freya I'll try and be there fly red or blue

VII.Racetrack
Nov-07-2014, 04:05
NO, not really, and...yes. They are all listed in the first post. If their is anything specific that I left out, please ask about them, I can clarify it for you. The most important 'rules' are the 'one life', and the 'must land to refly' thing, and the number of players per side (#limits).

I read the rules, so Vulching-Base camping is allowed?

ATAG_Freya
Nov-07-2014, 09:45
I read the rules, so Vulching-Base camping is allowed?

Why would anyone want to? It's a good way to shorten your mission, and if anyone is killed on the ground before takeoff, they are allowed to refly anyways, where as the 'vulcher' will surely be killed by flak (it's heavy around airfields, especially at low level) and have to leave the server having wasted his one life whilst contributing nothing to his team. IF someone is crazy enough to camp at an airfeild, those on the ground can just respawn at another base, or wait...

Moach
Nov-07-2014, 11:32
Cheers!

Gimme a Spittey and sign me up with the RAF (Red Air Force) :thumbsup::

:flying:

See you up there! - Or you may see my tracers.... or the other way around... -- or maybe one of us isn't using tracers - hah! the plot thickens!

As goes my personal motto:* (*no not really, I just made it up)
- If all else fails, you can always land a plane missing a wing, a tail or any number of parts -- It's the Quality of such a landing that becomes a bit questionable, really... :D

Wheels up! :salute:

FZG_Immel
Nov-07-2014, 11:51
Is it too late to register ?

If not id like to play blue (109) with my squad team mate, FZG_Mak, FZG_immel

we'll fly red if needed

ATAG_Freya
Nov-07-2014, 11:59
Is it too late to register ?

No prob, not too late. Just be advised there is a lot of blue players and only 55 seats, so someone is going to have to stay on reserve.(if most show up) You may have a better chance getting an earlier flight if flying red. But I'll gladly put you on Blue list if you prefer 109s. Once signed up to a team, you can't switch, so I'll let you think it over, let me know today, and I'll add your names to a side....

FZG_Mak
FZG_immel

Cassius
Nov-07-2014, 12:19
Please add to 129 Group one more bomber =UAi=Shkrab.:salute:

Some pilots from our group can not enter to the Blue thread. Please check access the next group pilots.
Zerg_rcm
Sandy1942
=S=Fogot
Gotz
Modifier
Steam
JG601_Walter
=vit_unit=
Enot17
=UAi=Shkrab

FZG_Immel
Nov-07-2014, 12:49
No prob, not too late. Just be advised there is a lot of blue players and only 55 seats, so someone is going to have to stay on reserve.(if most show up) You may have a better chance getting an earlier flight if flying red. But I'll gladly put you on Blue list if you prefer 109s. Once signed up to a team, you can't switch, so I'll let you think it over, let me know today, and I'll add your names to a side....

FZG_Mak
FZG_immel

Id rather take my chance with blue.

Ill seat out if its full. My friend mak knows nothing about red planes and it will be to hard to start with them.

thanks

ATAG_Lolsav
Nov-07-2014, 13:00
TUSA/Kaino as requested to get his name on the list also. He is flying with TUSA, so its RED.

FZG_Immel
Nov-07-2014, 13:34
I just thought about it

If the blue side is crowded. ill take my chances with red.

I have the whole night to practice flying the spitty.

Lets do RED, if you can revert it back. Sorry about that.

thanks

IIJG27Rich
Nov-07-2014, 13:39
Blue side for me please :salute:

ATAG_Colander
Nov-07-2014, 13:49
Just be advised there is a lot of blue players and only 55 seats, so someone is going to have to stay on reserve.

Just saw the numbers. You can get me out of the list so others can fly.

ATAG_Freya
Nov-07-2014, 14:47
Just saw the numbers. You can get me out of the list so others can fly.

If you have the time, please fly! I'll leave your name on, just in case!

xvii-Hardegen
Nov-07-2014, 15:19
62 Blue players registered...

xvii-Hardegen
Nov-07-2014, 15:29
cancelled sorry

xvii-Hardegen
Nov-07-2014, 15:45
A question...if we fly for example a Ju 88 (so just one aircraft) but in the aircraft we fly in 4 (pilot,bombardier,rear machine gunner and ventral gunner) does it count as just 1 place occupied for Blue(1 of the 55 places available) or it counts 4 places occupied?(4 of the 55 places available)

ATAG_Colander
Nov-07-2014, 15:47
A question...if we fly for example a Ju 88 (so just one aircraft) but in the aircraft we fly in 4 (pilot,bombardier,rear machine gunner and ventral gunner) does it count as just 1 place occupied for Blue(1 of the 55 places available) or it counts 4 places occupied?(4 of the 55 places available)

My guess is that the limit is imposed by the server limit on users so I would say each player occupies a spot no matter where they are.

xvii-Hardegen
Nov-07-2014, 15:50
Thank you ATAG_Colander! :salute:

xvii-Hardegen
Nov-07-2014, 15:53
And 29 places occupied by Red Pilots...

Marwitz
Nov-07-2014, 16:01
Hello,
I would like to take part in the event, flying for red.

Vadr
Nov-07-2014, 17:28
Freya, go ahead and count me as reserve for this first frame. I think I'd enjoy just listening in. :)

ATAG_Freya
Nov-07-2014, 17:36
Freya, go ahead and count me as reserve for this first frame. I think I'd enjoy just listening in. :)

No prob. The list is to give a general idea of who plans to take part in any mission, not just the first one, so feel free to listen in, and if necessary jump in as a reserve, whatever works for ya!

Vadr
Nov-07-2014, 18:11
I'll be standing by. :salute:

ATAG_Torian
Nov-07-2014, 22:47
Add me to the RAF roster if there is a space.....4:30am on a Sunday morning is great time for coffee :coffeeyes:

ATAG_Septic
Nov-08-2014, 04:24
Hi Chaps,

I'm going to aim to be fit for duty for this.

Any crate, any side as required.

Septic.

Can I be added to red please? I'll readily step aside or reserve if full.

Cheers,

Septic.:salute:

ATAG_Paranoid_Glitch
Nov-08-2014, 05:03
Hi Freya

I am not sure if I will be home in time for tonight's map (I will try my best to be but have a family function to attend) but please sign me up for Red for the campaign if there are still places.

thanks

P

JG4_Widukind
Nov-08-2014, 07:47
JG4 are 13-14 Pilots ,we will rotate Squad intern.

S!

Stab I./JG 51 - Gallowitsch
Nov-08-2014, 08:09
please count me in :salute:
for the Blue

ATAG_Snapper
Nov-08-2014, 09:32
II./JG1_Vonrd would like to attend as well, under blue.

Britchot, we don't have Vonrd showing as a member of this forum, so I cannot give him access to the Campaign and Campaign/Blue forums. Please have him register in this forum if he wants access.

ATAG_Snapper
Nov-08-2014, 10:22
OK, I believe I have everyone registered for the private Campaign Forum plus the Red or Blue Forum. If I've missed anyone, just post here and I'll get you in ASAP. Sometimes your Steam player name does not match up to your ATAG Forum name (which I need), so speak up below and I'll get you registered.

Also, please make sure that your Squadron members are listed here (by their ATAG Forum names) if they wish access to the private Campaign forums. Only registered ATAG Forum members will get access to these private forums.

Thanks! :salute:

Fehler
Nov-08-2014, 10:55
I hope I am not too late! (Been exceptionally busy at work!)

I would love to fly in this campaign under 418_Fehler

I see that the Red side is short on participants, so I can fly red; fighters or bombers.

xvii-weber
Nov-08-2014, 11:50
Count me in
for the Blue
Sorry if i'm a bit too late

Best regards,
Hans W.

Steam name xvii-Weber

ATAG_Freya
Nov-08-2014, 11:59
ok, i believe i have everyone registered for the private campaign forum plus the red or blue forum. If i've missed anyone, just post here and i'll get you in asap. Sometimes your steam player name does not match up to your atag forum name (which i need), so speak up below and i'll get you registered.

Also, please make sure that your squadron members are listed here (by their atag forum names) if they wish access to the private campaign forums. Only registered atag forum members will get access to these private forums.

Thanks! :salute:

Thank you Snapper!!!!!

ATAG_Lolsav
Nov-08-2014, 12:02
Hmm i dont see a red/blue forum yet. Also is there a password set for Server 2 for this campaign?

ATAG_Freya
Nov-08-2014, 12:10
Hmm i dont see a red/blue forum yet. Also is there a password set for Server 2 for this campaign?

Not sure about the forum part of that Q, but for password, be on TS half hour early...

ATAG_Snapper
Nov-08-2014, 12:31

Which side do you wish to play on? I went through all your posts and couldn't find your choice! :salute:

ATAG_Freya
Nov-08-2014, 12:37
Which side do you wish to play on? I went through all your posts and couldn't find your choice! :salute:

He's red. Flying with TUSA, he should be on the list on first post...Thanks Snapper!!!

ATAG_Snapper
Nov-08-2014, 12:42
He's red. Flying with TUSA, he should be on the list on first post...Thanks Snapper!!!

Ah, and so it is! Thanks, gents! :thumbsup:

ATAG_Endless
Nov-08-2014, 12:42
how much longer before mission start ???

ATAG_Freya
Nov-08-2014, 12:56
Be on TS 1 hour and ten minutes from this post...mission start 1 hour 40 minutes from this post...approx...

II.JG1_Vonrd
Nov-08-2014, 13:35
Britchot, we don't have Vonrd showing as a member of this forum, so I cannot give him access to the Campaign and Campaign/Blue forums. Please have him register in this forum if he wants access.

Hi Snapper,

I'm registered as II.JG1_Vonrd (I guess I left out the /).

Since Blue seems to be full and I don't think any others of my squad will be joining, I think I'll wait 'till next Saturday.

LBR=Gustav.Denk
Nov-08-2014, 14:32
Hello Folks,

I know it is quite close to the 1st mission beginning, but if possible I would like to include in the campaign the following pilots, besides those already signed in:

LBR=Max_Stotz
LBR=Cdt.Priller
LBR=GuntherRall
LBR=KurtBrandle

Thank you for your kind attention,

Best regards
Denk

Injerin
Nov-08-2014, 16:48
Just want to be the first to say: WHAT A BLAST...

Had alot of fun and can't wait for next week :)

ATAG_Naz
Nov-08-2014, 16:55
Had a great time lads...Injerin, you are a beast! Salute to the lone 109 I tangled with east of the Ramsgate fleet who manoeuvred me into a watery grave :salute:

Thanks to Freya and all for setting this up, awesome fun. To all those in blue who were receiving Torian's accidental TS whispers, please join us at dawn for his espionage court martial and firing squad.
roflmao

I'm away from my PC for the next two weeks but see you in mission 4

DUI
Nov-08-2014, 17:51
Salute to the lone 109 I tangled with east of the Ramsgate fleet who manoeuvred me into a watery grave

I think it was JG4_Bendwick. Right after the mission sortie he also was very enthusiastic about this specific dogfight and admitted that its outcome was on the very edge and that you made him a very tough time. :thumbsup:

Thanks for this well-organized and flawless event! :salute:

Btw: There are no pilot or server statistics, are there?

ATAG_Naz
Nov-08-2014, 17:58
I think it was JG4_Bendwick. Right after the mission sortie he also was very enthusiastic about this specific dogfight and admitted that its outcome was on the very edge and that you made him a very tough time. :thumbsup:

Cheers mate...It was a good fight, I thought I had him under control a few times and got some minor hits, but he flew the machine well and teased me into gradually stalling (I caught the first stall... just. - but the second one got me). He got some minor hits on me too before I went in so it was rather intense.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Enjoyed it very much! :salute:

JG4_Bendwick
Nov-08-2014, 18:21
Cheers mate...It was a good fight, I thought I had him under control a few times and got some minor hits, but he flew the machine well and teased me into gradually stalling (I caught the first stall... just. - but the second one got me). He got some minor hits on me too before I went in so it was rather intense.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Enjoyed it very much! :salute:

S~ Mate
It was a hard but nice fight for me and my good old Bf 109 E-1.

DUI
Nov-08-2014, 19:27
And some "moving images" of your dogfight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTbzIfa15yY

Well flown, you two!

Hendrix
Nov-08-2014, 20:05
Thanks to all who organised and ran this today. My first campaign mission and it was most enjoyable. I pretty much spent it scouting the northern ships and didn't see a lot but I did get jumped by a pair of 109 s at one point. Cheers chaps hopefully I can make it to the next!

ATAG_Naz
Nov-08-2014, 21:28
cheers DUI, I am at work so will watch it when I get home in 8 or so hours...looking forward to seeing my ... ahem ... mistakes from Bendwick's view.

I also recorded it so I'll try to to edit something together myself so he can see what I saw.

:):salute::)

EDIT: Just watched it. Horrifying watching yourself die isn't it?
;)

EDIT2: The fight from my perspective
http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13834&p=151337#post151337

maquina
Nov-09-2014, 04:09
Hi all!!

Hope it will be not too late to join the campaign as a RED...

I'm maquina in this forum, E69_Maquina in Steam.

Best regards:thumbsup:

Cassius
Nov-09-2014, 05:39
Raid on the southern convoy.

http://youtu.be/XAgdMvQ-Il0

9./JG52 Ziegler
Nov-09-2014, 08:06
Nice vid Cassius and as always it was our pleasure to fly escort. I truely love these campaigns and the more the merrier for our squad. :thumbsup:

ATAG_Colander
Nov-09-2014, 08:34
You'll find no video of me because I spent half the time looking for where my flight mates went :)

Just like real life, one minute they are all around you, next you don't know where 10 planes went!

happy791
Nov-09-2014, 10:30
please include me in for red happy791

ATAG_EvangelusE
Nov-09-2014, 13:40
Couldn't make the first Mission but would like to take part in the next ones if possible. The only problem I have is the start time - I would be an hour late reporting for duty. Need to read the briefing and see if reserve pilots are allowed

Gaudério
Nov-09-2014, 23:38
JÄGER_Gauder
Blue team/Axis
Fighter

TURK_Can
Nov-10-2014, 11:15
Hı mate

would you please add me as hunter

S!

ATAG_Colander
Nov-10-2014, 15:44
Freya,

Are the total number of pilots per side the same for #2 and #3 as they where for #1?

ATAG_Freya
Nov-10-2014, 16:32
Good question... based on mission 1 attendance (38R/54B), I really don't know what to say. Red was spread quite thin, and that will likely always be true throughout this campaign. Ideally, we'd be at max capacity 45Red/55 Blue. If next missions numbers allow that, we'll go with that. However if only 40 red join I think it would be ok to allow 60 Blues - they will need lots of bomber pilots in the coming battles. What's everyone's thoughts on this, is that balanced OK?

For now, I think blue should count on 55, with 5 players ready to go in at any time (if available)...

ATAG_Kanister
Nov-11-2014, 14:21
I hope it's not too late to register for the campaign Missions 2, 3 and 4.

If not, I would like to fly for the red side.

Kanister

xvii-Hardegen
Nov-11-2014, 15:28
Important to all Blue Pilots!Please take a look here Danke!

Link http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13856

maquina
Nov-11-2014, 15:42
Thank you for including me so fast!! Thought nobody would see my post

Could you also give me access to the RED campaign section of the forum, please?

ATAG_((dB))
Nov-11-2014, 16:34
Thanks very much for organising that Event and looking forward for the next. Do you think we can have access for the mission briefing in advance for the next?

o7

ATAG_Snapper
Nov-11-2014, 18:14
OK, I believe everyone to this point has access to the ATAG Campaign Forum plus the appropriate Red or Blue Briefing Forum. Please post below if you still need access.

Thanks,

Snapper :salute:

SabrePig
Nov-12-2014, 09:12
I don't have access to the campaign forum.
How do I get access and Is It necessary to play the campaign?

xvii-Hardegen
Nov-12-2014, 11:06
@ ATAG_Freya

If you need help in contacting Blue players that still have no access to private blue forums and provide them the necessary informations about campaign missions just to ask. :salute:

ATAG_Snapper
Nov-12-2014, 16:08
I don't have access to the campaign forum.
How do I get access and Is It necessary to play the campaign?

SabrePig, I show you as having access to the Campaign Forum here: http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=150 plus the Red Discussion Forum.

Please let me know if you have problems accessing this.

Thanks,

Snapper

FZG_Immel
Nov-13-2014, 06:48
I have a request.

I had a lot of work last week end and I couldn't play a single campaign mission.

I was registered as red, but I would like, when slots permits, to play as blue next week end instead for the simple reason that my teammate Mak has only plaid clod a few times and that I could only train him on the 109s so far.

Again, I haven't played a single mission so far, so this is a request, if possible, for a side change for FZG_Immel and FZG_Mak.

That would be greatly appreciated, if you could.

ATAG_Freya
Nov-13-2014, 10:27
I have a request.

I had a lot of work last week end and I couldn't play a single campaign mission.

I was registered as red, but I would like, when slots permits, to play as blue next week end instead for the simple reason that my teammate Mak has only plaid clod a few times and that I could only train him on the 109s so far.

Again, I haven't played a single mission so far, so this is a request, if possible, for a side change for FZG_Immel and FZG_Mak.

That would be greatly appreciated, if you could.

For this case, we can switch you to blue, reluctantly. Keep in mind that seats may be full on that side already (I don't know) so you may be held on reserve. Please PM Snapper to get your names switched re: forum permissions. You may have seen things that a blue player shouldn't see, so respect that please. Good luck!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
NO MORE SWITCHING WILL BE ALLOWED FROM HERE ON>>> THX!

9./JG52 Ziegler
Nov-13-2014, 11:21
Hiya Snapper,

I (and 9./JG52 Hans Gruber if not already) need access to the Blue group for reporting and planning.
http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.co...ad.php?t=13856
http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.co...ad.php?t=13905
http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.co...ad.php?t=13906

Thanks in advance.

Z

FZG_Immel
Nov-13-2014, 11:21
as I said, i havent played any mission yet (I couldnt fly last week end) and I was only made aware of the tactical discussion forums when hardegen sent me a link to the blue tactics sub forum yesterday, to which i had no access.

Its obvious that I havent been in the red subforum (otherwise I wouldnt ask for a switch), and that I have absolutely zero intentions to do so (a forum admin could easely check that). Anyone knowing me know that this is not my kind. (btw, anyone could register with a fake forum user player name on the other side, if such was his intentions). I am a hardcore simmer, not a desperate gamer. ;)

Of course, we will sit out until there are free slots, and will be last. its just that it has no sense bringing my friend into a campaign with zero red planes flight hours (even though we are both virtual campaign and flight sim veterans, with more than 15 years flying them together)

I thank you very much for your understanding and cooperation. I appreciate you trusting me on this.

ATAG_Freya
Nov-13-2014, 11:39
Hiya Snapper,

I (and 9./JG52 Hans Gruber if not already) need access to the Blue group for reporting and planning.
http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.co...ad.php?t=13856
http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.co...ad.php?t=13905
http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.co...ad.php?t=13906

Thanks in advance.

Z

Hi Ziegler, 9./JG52 were red for last campaign so you all got 'knocked out'. IF you could give Snapper the forum names of your squad (8?), we'll get you all set up. HG has access already. :)

ATAG_Snapper
Nov-13-2014, 13:13
as I said, i havent played any mission yet (I couldnt fly last week end) and I was only made aware of the tactical discussion forums when hardegen sent me a link to the blue tactics sub forum yesterday, to which i had no access.

Its obvious that I havent been in the red subforum (otherwise I wouldnt ask for a switch), and that I have absolutely zero intentions to do so (a forum admin could easely check that). Anyone knowing me know that this is not my kind. (btw, anyone could register with a fake forum user player name on the other side, if such was his intentions). I am a hardcore simmer, not a desperate gamer. ;)

Of course, we will sit out until there are free slots, and will be last. its just that it has no sense bringing my friend into a campaign with zero red planes flight hours (even though we are both virtual campaign and flight sim veterans, with more than 15 years flying them together)

I thank you very much for your understanding and cooperation. I appreciate you trusting me on this.

We trust you. It's Freya we're not sure about. :recon:

:)

9./JG52 Ziegler
Nov-13-2014, 15:02
No worries Lads,

9./JG52 Lopp
Steiner
Meyer
Merkin
Woelfel
Bats
Ziegler

ATAG_Snapper
Nov-13-2014, 17:01
No worries Lads,

9./JG52 Lopp
Steiner
Meyer
Merkin
Woelfel
Bats
Ziegler

I have your squad except for Bats and Merkin....we have no record of them registered to this forum! :(

9./JG52 Ziegler
Nov-14-2014, 04:16
Thanks Snapper :thumbsup:

TUSA/Nuwen
Nov-14-2014, 10:38
Please add me to the RED side.

Thank you in advance!

maquina
Nov-15-2014, 03:38
Beg you pardon boys!

Don't ask me why or how, but I misunderstood the hour the missions begin. This morning at 7.30 AM, Spanish time, like an idiot, I was connecting myself to the ATAG TS....

I can't fly today at 19.30 PM GMT, so I prevent the high command to allow another pilot to occupy my place. I'm at the RED team.

As for missions 3 and 4, I have no problem.

Please forgive me for the annoyance!

TWC_Fatal_Error
Nov-15-2014, 09:12
Request permission please RED

ATAG_Snapper
Nov-15-2014, 13:34
Request permission please RED

Done! :salute:

ATAG_Paranoid_Glitch
Nov-15-2014, 13:57
4 guys from the 71st have asked if its too late to register for red- db, splinter but not sure of the other two. Can they join the campaign tonight?

ATAG_Freya
Nov-15-2014, 18:23
:salute: all,

I have a bit of a dilemma. Unofficially, the score for today's mission was 0-blue, 100-red. However, I'm not a cruel person. We all saw Ford airfield bombed to 98% destruction. Shoreham was hit in the low 90's thanks to a last minute bomb run by someone. Manston was hit too, I think? Can anyone remember how much? (30's?) No radar site was attacked that I know of either. Anyways, I personally think that the blue team should be granted 14 points for the destruction of Ford. I'd like to here some input from Blue bomber pilots on this. Before the official score is released, I propose 14-blue, 86-red. All in favour?

Other than that, I want to say thanks to all of you who participated! Mission 3 runs tomorrow at the same time, hope to see you there..

Freya

ATAG_Colander
Nov-15-2014, 18:29
:salute: all,

I have a bit of a dilemma. Unofficially, the score for today's mission was 0-blue, 100-red. However, I'm not a cruel person. We all saw Ford airfield bombed to 98% destruction. Shoreham was hit in the low 90's thanks to a last minute bomb run by someone. Manston was hit too, I think? Can anyone remember how much? (30's?) No radar site was attacked that I know of either. Anyways, I personally think that the blue team should be granted 14 points for the destruction of Ford. I'd like to here some input from Blue bomber pilots on this. Before the official score is released, I propose 14-blue, 86-red. All in favour?

Other than that, I want to say thanks to all of you who participated! Mission 3 runs tomorrow at the same time, hope to see you there..

Freya

Either way, red won.

ATAG_Lolsav
Nov-15-2014, 18:30
im ok with that. In fact you just throw up a idea there: give all targets 100 score and deduct from destruction to get a more accurate result.

Rough example

1 arfield = 100

1 radar station = 50

1 airfield 98 destroyed = 98 points; 1 radar station 100% destroyed = 50 points

Points to win - The sum of all points divided by 2 (or any other number you guys want to come up with)

Hope im not too confusing...

ATAG_Freya
Nov-15-2014, 20:07
The whole day has been confusing for me. After having time to think more about it, the score will be 86-14 for red today. This is not charity, blue earned those points. As did red.

(pretty sure there is a 50kg bomb with a time delayed fuze on that field, it'll roll in a few hours)

ATAG_Freya
Nov-15-2014, 23:59
I just got word that Shoreham was completed in the final 10 minutes of the mission. With witnesses. Score revised to 28 Blue, 72 red.

ATAG_Naz
Nov-16-2014, 00:20
Well done RAF !

9./JG52_J-HAT
Nov-16-2014, 06:50
Hey guys, any chance I may join Blue tonight?

Thanks.

maquina
Nov-16-2014, 07:28
Hello, I would like to join RED team tonight, if it's possible.

I was deleted from the list cause I posted I couldn't fly yesterday to let somebody occupy my place, but I advised I could fly missions 3 and 4 too.

Anyway, thank you!!!

E69_Maquina (Steam), Maquina (Atag forum)

ATAG_Freya
Nov-16-2014, 10:27
Hello, I would like to join RED team tonight, if it's possible.

I was deleted from the list cause I posted I couldn't fly yesterday to let somebody occupy my place, but I advised I could fly missions 3 and 4 too.

Anyway, thank you!!!

E69_Maquina (Steam), Maquina (Atag forum)

Your still on the list! No need to re-register. See you at Briefing!

9./JG52_J-HAT
Nov-16-2014, 10:32
Any of the admins willing to read and answer my request?

TIA for the appreciation.

ATAG_Freya
Nov-16-2014, 10:44
I've got you on the list J-hat! Pm Snapper to fast track it. I'm sure it's no problem at all to join in, glad to see you can make it!!

9./JG52_J-HAT
Nov-16-2014, 11:09
Thanks Freya! Will do.

Saylors
Nov-16-2014, 12:18
Write also us in a Red command, please! :salute:We need the certain canal for the Russian-speaking.

agt
Lindo
RAPTOR RUSSIA
Saylors

ATAG_Freya
Nov-16-2014, 13:05

JG6_BigglesCDN
Nov-16-2014, 13:05
Hey Snapper....I can't seem to get access to the campaign thread or Red's posts. I plan to be on today.

Cheers!

Biggles

ATAG_Snapper
Nov-16-2014, 16:40
Hey Snapper....I can't seem to get access to the campaign thread or Red's posts. I plan to be on today.

Cheers!

Biggles

You're in Biggles. Please give it another try and let me know. :salute:

ATAG_Snapper
Nov-16-2014, 16:42
Write also us in a Red command, please! :salute:We need the certain canal for the Russian-speaking.

agt
Lindo
RAPTOR RUSSIA
Saylors

agt and Saylors are in; no record of RAPTOR RUSSIA nor Lindo registered in this forum. :salute:

DUI
Nov-16-2014, 16:57
Thanks guys, a lot of fun today and... good jobs, Reds!

9./JG52 Mindle
Nov-16-2014, 17:05
Great fun again tonight everyone! Thank you. [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saylors
Nov-17-2014, 10:20
agt and Saylors are in; no record of RAPTOR RUSSIA nor Lindo registered in this forum. :salute:

Truly, RAPTOR RUSSIA and Lindo aren't registered at a forum.:no:

LBR=Gustav.Denk
Nov-17-2014, 12:46
Hello Folks,

I would like to inform that LuftTuga_Frankenstein is flying with Luftwaffe Brasil for this Campaign. He already flew mission #3 in the blue side.

Best regards

ATAG_Freya
Nov-19-2014, 19:20
Mission 4 breifings are posted, dates are: Saturday November 22 at 1930 GMT, and again on Saturday November 29 at 1930 GMT.

Good Luck!

ATAG_Freya
Nov-27-2014, 16:27
Red side is currently looking for anyone who is interested in running Ground Control. It's fun, intense, and really a great strategic aspect of this sim. IF anyone is interested, please PM me or post here. I can meet with you on TS anytime between now and Saturday to give you some basic lessons (if required). Don't be intimidated by thinking this is a job that is way too hard to do, it's actually quite fun and not to difficult at all, because it will really just be a matter of relaying information to a few allied flights. Nothing to it, really. ENGLAND NEEDS YOU!!

ATAG_Freya
Dec-01-2014, 21:35
Final score:

Blue: 144
Red: 256

Thank you everyone for participating in the November ATAG campaign! We hope everyone had fun, and look forward to more events around the community! It was a learning experience for me as far as campaign mission design goes, so I'm glad there were no major flaws, but certainly found areas that could be much improved if I ever attempt this again. See you in the skies!

Special thanks to the following for all your help in some way: ATAG_Bliss, ATAG_Snapper, 9./JG52 Hans Gruber, ATAG_Colander, 92 Sqn. Karma, ATAG_Dave, ATAG_Injerin, Spiritus Mortem, No.401 Wolverine, and Team Fusion! (and probably more...)

Injerin
Dec-01-2014, 21:50
This was alot of fun and we need to get another one on the burner :)

xvii-Hardegen
Dec-06-2014, 16:15
Thank to you and your collaborators to have organized the event!
Very well done! :salute:

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Dec-07-2014, 09:33
This was alot of fun and we need to get another one on the burner :)

SoW would happily enjoy the company of a couple of ATAG chaps to fly in the Sunday event.. starting tonight at 1800GMT.
Blenheim Pilots are a priority.... ;)

http://www.stormofwar.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=648

ATAG_Freya
Dec-07-2014, 10:13
SoW would happily enjoy the company of a couple of ATAG chaps to fly in the Sunday event.. starting tonight at 1800GMT.
Blenheim Pilots are a priority.... ;)

http://www.stormofwar.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=648

Good stuff! I'll be there, might be late so count me as a reserve blenny pilot if there is room on the server.