PDA

View Full Version : WTS BOS key, proceeds to go to ATAG server donation.

TWC_Target
Nov-06-2014, 20:45
If you want a premium BOS key all you need to do is send a donation to the ATAG server. I'm looking for a $40.00 donation to the ATAG server in a name I'll PM whomever is interested.

It's preemo.

TWC_Target
Nov-07-2014, 20:24
Sold.

Ostermann if you have any difficulties post here and I'll try to help you out. Post here anyway and let me know when you have it running. Be sure to change the email address associated with the key because I'm going to get rid of that email account.

ATAG_Colander
Nov-08-2014, 07:47
Thanks for the gesture Target!
:salute:

LBR=H.Ostermann
Nov-10-2014, 11:38
Sold.

Ostermann if you have any difficulties post here and I'll try to help you out. Post here anyway and let me know when you have it running. Be sure to change the email address associated with the key because I'm going to get rid of that email account.

I am send a ticket to the BOS support but I have no answer, sent another one today, let's wait. :doh:

TWC_Target
Nov-10-2014, 16:31
Ostermann, I think I sent you the wrong email for the account. I didn't think they got the ticket to change it but today I received an email from them stating that they changed it.

This is the email you need to use to get into the account and change it from this one to the one you want,
bos4sail@gmail.com.
You can also use this email to download the game onto your PC and check it out until the final change is made. If you have any questions let me know.

Sorry for the mix up. Let me know how it turns out.