PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

CanvasKnight
Apr-04-2012, 03:35
Hello all! I'm pretty new to Cliffs of Dover, but not new to flight simming (I have many years and thousands of hours in the old Il-2). After learning the basics of complex engine management and the cockpit of one of the fighters I've been playing online recently and was immediately attracted to your full realism server, which is just my cup of tea. I just wanted to say that I love the server so far!

I've got TS3 set up, but I haven't really used it yet on the server. I did hop on and saw some people I remember from the old Warclouds and Spitsvs109s days, but I'm a shy sort of person, so I didn't introduce myself. I'll be sure to do so next time.

The only planes I know how to fly so far are the Bf-109s (my favorite fighter) and the Bf-110, so for now I'll only be flying blue. The Hurricane is next once I feel comfortable, since that is my favorite RAF fighter.

I am looking forward to seeing you all in the skies, friend and foe!

ATAG_Septic
Apr-04-2012, 05:22
Hi Dullahan and welcome to the forum.

It's good to hear you're enjoying the server, there's plenty to look forward to what with the new server missions and then there's the patch (here in two weeks I understand;-))

Septic.

ATAG_Knuckles
Apr-04-2012, 09:47
Hi Dullahan and welcome to the forum.

It's good to hear you're enjoying the server, there's plenty to look forward to what with the new server missions and then there's the patch (here in two weeks I understand;-))

Septic.

Dullahan: no ones more of an introvert here than me , so if you see me drop in and say HEY !

also beware of the intense humor on these forums, as in the above post (not the part about you enjoying the server)

ATAG_Deacon
Apr-04-2012, 10:13
no ones more of an introvert here than me

:wtf: Knuckles, I've found you to anything but an introvert...jmesho (just my ever so humble opinion). :bgsmile:

Dullahan, what name did you use on WarClouds & Spits?

Look forward to flying with ya' m8.

ChiefRedCloud
Apr-04-2012, 11:01
Welcome ..... and IF introverted means flying upside down, that would probably be me .... :bgsmile: ...... Who's laughing? :pouting:

ATAG_Colander
Apr-04-2012, 11:47
Welcome ..... and IF introverted means flying upside down, that would probably be me .... :bgsmile: ...... Who's laughing? :pouting:

introverted means flying inside out but with external views off, I'm not sure how that will work :bgsmile:

CanvasKnight
Apr-04-2012, 15:46
:wtf: Knuckles, I've found you to anything but an introvert...jmesho (just my ever so humble opinion). :bgsmile:

Dullahan, what name did you use on WarClouds & Spits?

Look forward to flying with ya' m8.

Oh hey Deacon! I was Furniture, and I also flew as 14/JG5_Falke for a long time before I stopped playing Il-2 about a year ago. I remember you well, you were one of the best P-51 pilots on Warclouds - it was always a joy to fight with or against you and your crew.

ATAG_Deacon
Apr-04-2012, 15:54
Oh hey Deacon! I was Furniture, and I also flew as 14/JG5_Falke for a long time before I stopped playing Il-2 about a year ago. I remember you well, you were one of the best P-51 pilots on Warclouds - it was always a joy to fight with or against you and your crew.

Thank you for your kind words! I remember you as well, always good fun!!! I look forward to flying with (or against) you here in CloD. ATAG is the best server around, hands down. Great fun, great competition, great friends.

The only planes I know how to fly so far are the Bf-109s (my favorite fighter) and the Bf-110, so for now I'll only be flying blue. The Hurricane is next once I feel comfortable, since that is my favorite RAF fighter.

It will be against for awhile as I fly Red. When you decide to come to fight for King and Crown I'll be waiting to help check you out in your Hurri :hpyclp:

See you later tonight (hopefully)!

~S~

~Deacon