PDA

View Full Version : Flight School: Bf-109 Landing Flare

3./JG51_Heiden
Nov-07-2014, 13:10
In this episode of flight school I attempt to explain in more detail than before the landing flare technique in a Bf-109. Questions or comments? Add them here. As always, watch in HD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiWOv_QXp-o

Dee
Nov-07-2014, 14:40
Another fantastic tutorial Heiden. Thank you very much for your time and effort. Much appreciated :thumbsup:

ATAG_Lolsav
Nov-07-2014, 15:26
:thumbsup:

Dee
Nov-08-2014, 06:51
Another fantastic tutorial Heiden. Thank you very much for your time and effort. Much appreciated :thumbsup:

Just to add, I had a few test landings using your technique and simply applying the lining up of crosshair bar with runway and throttle kill as you describe have made my landings 100 times mroe precise. I was happy before but this technique has made them almost faultless. Thank you again, so simple when you think about it now. Excellent.

3./JG51_Heiden
Nov-08-2014, 13:24
Dee,

I'm glad that you found my suggestions useful! I appreciate the positive feedback, it keeps me wanting to do these things.

Dee
Nov-09-2014, 04:53
Dee,

I'm glad that you found my suggestions useful! I appreciate the positive feedback, it keeps me wanting to do these things.

Keep up the good work! It really is appreaicted.

I seen you online the other evening but you went offline before I could jump in your channel. Can I fly as your wingman some time soon? I am a really new pilot and there is a few things I struggle with so it would be good to team up with someone and get some tips. I tend to fly from Coquelle in the E4 and I am in the UK so GMT time zone. Let me know when you may have some time through week and I will fit something around your schedule :thumbsup:

9./JG52 Reinhart
Nov-12-2014, 07:47
Just to add, I had a few test landings using your technique and simply applying the lining up of crosshair bar with runway and throttle kill as you describe have made my landings 100 times mroe precise. I was happy before but this technique has made them almost faultless. Thank you again, so simple when you think about it now. Excellent.

+1

I thought my landings were "good" before. After watching this my landings feel so much better. :)

3./JG51_Heiden
Nov-12-2014, 11:23
Really glad you guys found it useful!

SorcererDave
Nov-12-2014, 16:36
Yes this video was excellent. I actually watched it on my second monitor while returning to base on the Kanalkampf map. Used to have a rough time landing the 109 - not any more!

javelina
Nov-12-2014, 20:15
Nice work Heiden. Very helpful!

-Jav