PDA

View Full Version : banned -- resolved

libano1982
Nov-11-2014, 15:14
Hi why i'm banned from your teamspeak??:( (i'm italian and my speak english is bad) but i like listen your chatting in teamspeak channel on side allied..

and so why ...

DRock
Nov-11-2014, 15:38
Hi why i'm banned from your teamspeak??:( (i'm italian and my speak english is bad) but i like listen your chatting in teamspeak channel on side allied..

and so why ...

Hello, Libano.

When did you notice you were banned?
Is Libano your TS name?
What does it say when you join our channel?

libano1982
Nov-11-2014, 17:00
hi ...yes my name on the ts is libano1982 ..and the message by atag is banned from server because you must be in game...but i don 't understand

ATAG_Lolsav
Nov-11-2014, 17:13
Hmm i suspect you are using a diffrent name in TeamSpeak than in game?

ATAG_Snapper
Nov-11-2014, 17:56
Hi Libano,

Your status is fully reinstated, sorry for the upset.

There has on occasion been instances where a "phantom" TeamSpeak user has been logged in and is suspected of passing on game info to the other side. Clearly this is not the case here.

If you have any further technical problems logging into ATAG TeamSpeak pop me a Private Mail and we'll get you going. However, I think you'll have no further problems logging in.

Cheers,

Snapper :salute:

libano1982
Nov-12-2014, 06:42
Hi Libano,

Your status is fully reinstated, sorry for the upset.

There has on occasion been instances where a "phantom" TeamSpeak user has been logged in and is suspected of passing on game info to the other side. Clearly this is not the case here.

If you have any further technical problems logging into ATAG TeamSpeak pop me a Private Mail and we'll get you going. However, I think you'll have no further problems logging in.

Cheers,

:thumbsup::thumbsup::salute::) thank you very much,grazie mille....

libano1982
Nov-12-2014, 13:33
:thumbsup::thumbsup::salute::) thank you very much,grazie mille....

You are banned permanently. Reason: "you need to be in game libano i am banning apeal on forum if req"......... Again just now..why???:stunned::ind:

:salute:

DRock
Nov-12-2014, 13:35
You are banned permanently. Reason: "you need to be in game libano i am banning apeal on forum if req"......... Again just now..why???:stunned::ind:

Stand by Libano.

We are going to have to bring in an exorsist to solve this issue.

libano1982
Nov-12-2014, 14:59
Stand by Libano.

We are going to have to bring in an exorsist to solve this issue.

:devilish::devilish::recon:

ATAG_Snapper
Nov-12-2014, 15:50
Libano, please give it another try. The gremlins and evil dwarfs (dwarves?) have been at it again. :doh:

Send me a Private Mail if you are still blocked, plus I'll be closely monitoring this thread and ATAG TeamSpeak as well on your behalf.

Now.....it's PERSONAL!!!!!! :grrr:

(Sorry for the inconvenience. Clearly there is a bug or glitch at work here, for which I apologize).

libano1982
Nov-13-2014, 01:39
Libano, please give it another try. The gremlins and evil dwarfs (dwarves?) have been at it again. :doh:

Send me a Private Mail if you are still blocked, plus I'll be closely monitoring this thread and ATAG TeamSpeak as well on your behalf.

Now.....it's PERSONAL!!!!!! :grrr:

(Sorry for the inconvenience. Clearly there is a bug or glitch at work here, for which I apologize).

Tonight ..I try...thanks...

libano1982
Nov-13-2014, 15:23
it's all ok...

ATAG_Snapper
Nov-13-2014, 16:55
it's all ok...

:woohoo:

:)