PDA

View Full Version : Demo

spartan18a
Nov-12-2014, 11:26
Why isn´t a demo of this game???? :grrr:

Donathin
Nov-12-2014, 11:44
Download free for 30 day trial would work for me! Unfortunately, I cannot see myself paying for BOS in it's current state and reviews to date do not describe any "hook" that could make me do so.

spartan18a
Nov-13-2014, 09:37
I won't spend the price without trying it out first.

1lokos
Nov-13-2014, 10:47
Borrow a key for a friend that have the game. :)
The game is not tied to any computer, in fact you can coppy from one to another.
Just dont log online at same time. The offline mode only require tick the field for save password.

So you can play the game online an at same time you son/spouse chan play offline in ohter computer.

ChiefRedCloud
Nov-13-2014, 13:38
Why have most ALL game companies got away from ”Demos?” Yes recently you have seen EA and couple others dishing out demo's but demos themselves went away a long time ago. RoF use to be a timed demo way before you could fly it for free. I agree it would be nice to have a demo for ALL games/Sims but it is what it is. Read the forums there, wade through the BS and decide for yourself.

Chief

spartan18a
Nov-14-2014, 08:19
Can the game be downloaded with having the key first????

1lokos
Nov-14-2014, 08:50
To download the game you need a key.

- Then create a account on Sturmovik page (even if buy the key on STEAM) - advisable create a email specific for this, case want sold the key after (the callsing still problem, they dont know how change), but is possible change account email.
- Log on his account and register the key.
- Donwload the Launcher that will download and install the game.

Case a friend lend you his key, just log in your account, download the Launcher, etc.

Sokol1

spartan18a
Nov-14-2014, 10:01
Roger! Thanks

1lokos
Nov-14-2014, 21:06
Then create a account on Sturmovik page

Ah, pay atention when they ask by his "name", is not your real name, is his calsing-tag-nickname.

Some people confuse this and now are flying online with "player.real.name"@gmail.com tag :D

For now the system dont allow change calsign (tag).