PDA

View Full Version : Small upgrade, big difference !

jaydee
Apr-07-2012, 01:48
610 Went and got an ASUS z77 Sabretooth Mb.Its my first Asus MB and ive just finished setting it up.Fantastic Bios Setup!..Just ran Prime 95 for 30 mins and board temp didnt go over 30 degrees (C).Msi was reaching 65 ! Played around with OC settings ,got it to Turbo to 4.7 Ghz (drops back to 3.3 with no load) easily ! Extra FPS for COD, yea ! Highly reccommend this board guys !

jaydee
Apr-07-2012, 01:49
oops ,didnt mean to send the other pics ! sorry !I was goin to post them in "what do you fly with " !

335th_GRAthos
Apr-07-2012, 08:43
oops ,didnt mean to send the other pics ! sorry !I was goin to post them in "what do you fly with " !

Damn you Jaydee,

I run to donwload the pics just to see that they all have their clothes on :hugesmiley:

~S~

ATAG_Snapper
Apr-07-2012, 08:51
Very nice, Jaydee. I have no plans to upgrade my mb anytime soon, but that can change very quickly. I've made a note of the Asus model -- there's no arguing with success. Keep us posted on your impressions. :thumbsup:

tier1force
Apr-22-2012, 06:25
610 Went and got an ASUS z77 Sabretooth Mb.Its my first Asus MB and ive just finished setting it up.Fantastic Bios Setup!..Just ran Prime 95 for 30 mins and board temp didnt go over 30 degrees (C).Msi was reaching 65 ! Played around with OC settings ,got it to Turbo to 4.7 Ghz (drops back to 3.3 with no load) easily ! Extra FPS for COD, yea ! Highly reccommend this board guys !
That is the same board i just ordered with a i7 and 16g of ram. I just have not figered out what cooler to get. As Soon as i am bilt and running im comming back and shoot all of you down:bgsmile:

ATAG_Snapper
Apr-22-2012, 08:31
Bring it on, Tier1force! :thumbsup:

Welcome to the ATAG Forum. Good luck with your install and keep us posted on your progress.

Snapper